This is Berk.
绝望谷向北航行十二天
It's 12 days north of Hopeless and a few
到达极寒地以南
degrees south of Freezing to Death.
它就座落在痛苦之经线上品质因数
It's located solidly on the Meridian of Miry.
我的村庄 一言以蔽之 坚固
My village. In a word: sturdy.
puppet英语怎么读它有七代人的历史
It's been here for ven generations
但每所建筑仍崭新如初
but every single building is new.
我们打渔 狩猎 享受迷人的日落
We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunts.
唯一的麻烦就是害虫
The only problems are the pests.
许多地方有老鼠或蚊子
You e, most places have mice or mosquitoes.
而我们有...
龙
... dragons.
标点符号换做其他人就逃了 可我们不走
Most people would leave, but not us.
我们是维京海盗
We're Vikings.
我们以顽固著称
We have stubbornness issues.
surrender是什么意思我名叫卡嗝
My name is Hiccup.
不是个好名字 但好歹不算最差
Great name, I know. But it's not the worst.
父母相信骇人听闻的名字
Parents believe a hideous name will
能吓走山怪山精
frighten off Gnomes and Trolls.
好像我们"迷人"的维京风度还不够吓人
Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.
早上好
Morning.
-你在这干嘛 -回去
- What are you doing here? - Get inside!
回屋里去
Get back inside!
卡嗝 他怎么又出来了
Hiccup! What is he doing
你出来干什么 回去
What are you doing out? Get inside!
他是伟岸的史推克 部落首领
That's Stoick the Vast, Chief of the tribe.
听说他在婴儿时期
They say that when he was a baby he popped
曾把一条龙的脑袋齐肩削去
a dragon's head clean off its shoulders.
我相信吗 能不信吗
Do I believe it? Yes, I do.
都有些什么龙
What have we got?
巨齿龙 奈德龙 双头龙跨立
Gronckles, Nadders, Oh,
还有一群凶煞梦魇
and hordes of Monstruous Nightmares.
有夜煞吗
Any Night Furys?
-目前没有 -很好
- None so far. - Good.
点燃火柱
Light the torches!
欢迎加入猎龙盛会
Oh, nice of you to join the party.
我还以为你已经被吃掉了
I thought you'd been carried off.
谁 我吗 算了吧
Who? Me? Nah,
我太强壮了 不合它们胃口
I'm way too muscular for their taste.
他们不知道拿我怎么办
daveThey wouldn't know what to do this.
高中英语课文
它们需要牙签吧 不是吗
Well, they need toothpicks, don't they?
这个语气不善
学汽车美容
短语动词The meathead with the attitude and
装着假肢的蠢蛋名叫嘉伯
interchangeable hands, is Gobber.
我从小就在他手下当学徒
I have been his apprentice ever since I was little.
好吧 我现在也不大
Well, littler
我们转移到沼泽防御区
We move to the moor defens.
在那用弹弩反击
We'll counterattack with the catapults.
看吧 这就是村庄老房子新的原因
See? Old village. Lots and lots of new hous.
射击
Fire!
那是小鱼脚
Oh, and that's Fishlegs
鼻涕唠
Snotlout
双胞胎悍夫奈和暴芙奈
The twins, Ruffnut
还有
雅丝翠
Astrid.
他们的工作酷多了
Aww, their job is so much cooler.
让我出去 我要立功扬名
Oh, come on. Let me out, plea. I need to make my mark!
你的名声已经够响亮了 简直臭名昭著
Oh, you have made plenty of marks. All in the wrong places.
求你 只要两分钟 我要杀条龙
Plea, 2 minutes. I'll kill a dragon.
我的生活就会一片大好
My life will get infinitely better.
说不定还能找个女朋友
I might even get a date.
你举不起锤子 挥不动斧头
You can't lift a hammer. You can't swing an axe.
甚至扔不了这个
You can't even throw one of the.
我承认 但我可以用这个
Okay, fine, but this will throw it for me.
看 我就说吧
See, now this right here is what I'm talking about.
复杂的 英文
这只是小小的校准问题
it's a mild calibration issue.
卡嗝 如果你想出去和龙战斗
Hiccup, if you ever want to get out there to fight dragons,
你就必须改变...
you need to
这个
... this.
可你指着我全身上下
But you just pointed to all of me.
正是如此
Yes, that's it.
你从头到尾都要改
Stop being all of you.
明白了吧
Oh, yes.
先生 你在玩火
You sir, are playing a
让我这块维京璞玉蒙尘
... keeping this much raw Vikingness contained.
-后果很严重 -我等着瞧
- There will be conquences! - I take my chances.
去磨剑 马上
Sword, sharpened, now!
总有一天我要出去
One day I'll get out there.
因为在这里杀死一条龙意味着全部
Becau killing a dragon is everything around here.
一条奈德龙能让我小有名气
A Nadderhead is sure to get me at least noticed.
巨齿龙比较难对付
Gronckles are tough.
除掉其中一只肯定能让我交到女朋友