accessoryMoriaty: Do you mind if I get that? (我接一下你没意见吧?)
Sherlock: Oh, no, plea. You've got the rest of your life. (没事,请便. 尽情使用你的余生吧.)
Moriaty: Hello? Yes, of cour it is. What do you want? Sorry!(喂? 是的,当然是我.什么事? 不好意思!)
Sherlock: It’s fine. (没事)
托福考试报名流程Moriaty: say that again! Say that again, and know that if you're lying to me, I will find you, and I will skin you. Wait! Sorry. Wrong day to die. (你再说一遍! 再说一遍,警告你,要是你敢骗我, 我会找到你,活剥你的皮. 等着! 抱歉. 今天死不成了)
Sherlock: Did you get a better offer? (你有更好的邀请了?)
Moriaty: 卸妆技巧You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock. So if you have what you say you have, I will make you rich. If you don't, I'll make you into shoes. (会给你消息的夏洛克. 要是你真有你说的东西,我会让你发大财. 要是你没有, 我会把你做成鞋穿.)
Watson: What happened there? (这是怎么回事?)
Sherlock: Someone changed his mind. The who? (有人让他改变了主意. 问题在于... 是谁?)
Irene Adler: Well, now, have you been wicked, Your Highness? (你不乖了是不是,殿下?)
Kate: Yes, Miss Adler. (是,艾德勒小姐)
Sherlock高中英语必修一单词: What are you typing?(你在打什么?)
Watson: Blog. (博客)
Sherlock: About? (写什么?)insurancepolicy
Watson: Us. (写我们)
Sherlock: You mean me. (是写我吧)
Watson: Why? (为什么?)
Sherlock: Well, you're typing a lot. (看你敲了一大篇)
Watson: Right, then. (好吧)
Sherlock: So, what have we got?(看看我们有什么新案子)
Man: My wife ems to be spending a very long time at the office. (我的妻子好像在办公室待的时间太长了)
Sherlock: Boring. (无聊)2015湖南高考作文
Woman: I think my husband might be having an affair. (我觉得我丈夫有外遇)
Sherlock: Yes. (对)
Man: She's not my real aunt, she's been replaced. I know she has. I know human ash. (她不是我姨妈,她被人偷换了. 我知道她被换了. 我认识人的骨灰)
Sherlock: Leave. (开路)
Men: We are prepared to offer any sum of money you care to mention for the recovery of the files. (价码由您开,开多少我们都愿意出, 只要能找回这些文件)
Sherlock: Boring. (无聊)
Youngs: We have this website, it explains the true meaning of comic books, cos people miss a lot of the themes. But then all the comic books started coming true. (我们开了个网站,来解读漫画书的真意, 因为读者总是不关注主题. 可是所有的漫画书突然就成真了)
Sherlock: Oh...interesting. (哦,有意思)
Sherlock: “Geek Interpreter”. What's that? ("希腊译员".这是什么?)
Watson: That's the title. (标题)
Sherlock: What does it need a title for? (要标题做什么?)
闪开Sherlock: Do people actually read your blog? (真有人读你的博客?)
Watson: Where do you think our clients come from? (你觉得客户都是哪来的?)
Sherlock: I have a website. (我有个网站啊)
Watson: In which you enumerate 240 different types of tobacco ash. Nobody's reading your website. Right then, dyed blonde hair, no obvious cau of death, except for the speckles, whatever they are. (你在上面列举了240种不同的烟灰, 谁会看你的网站啊. 好吧,染出来的金发,死因不明显, 除了这些斑点,不管它们是什么.)
Sherlock: Oh, for God's sakes! What?The Speckled Blonde?! 演讲视频(天呐,拜托! "斑点金发女"?)
Girls: They wouldn't let us e Granddad when he was dead. Is that cos he'd gone to heaven? (爷爷死了之后,他们不让我们见他. 是因为他上天堂了吗?)
Sherlock: People don't really go to heaven when they die, they're taken to a special room and burned. (死人其实不会上天堂的, 他们被送到特殊的房间焚烧掉了)
Watson: (夏洛克…)
Lestrade: There was a plane crash in Dusldorf yesterday. Everyone dead. (昨日杜塞尔多夫(德国城市)发生坠机. 无人生还.)
Sherlock: Suspected terrorist bomb. We do watch the news. (怀疑恐怖分子安炸弹? 我们也看新闻)
apus
Watson: You said "boring" and turned over. (你说声"无聊"扭头不理了)
Lestrade: Well, according to the flight details, this man was checked in on board. Inside his coat he's got a stub from his boarding pass, napkins from the flight, even one of tho special biscuits. Here's his passport, stamped at Berlin Airport. So this man should have died in a plane crash in Germany yesterday, but instead he's in a car boot in Southwark. (根据航班信息,这人办了登机手续. 大衣里还有登机牌票根,机上的餐巾纸, 还有一块特供饼干. 这是他的护照,在柏林机场盖章.就是说这人本该死于昨天德国的坠机,却跑到了萨瑟克(伦敦东南)一辆车后备箱里)
Watson: Lucky escape. (算他走运)
Lestrade: Any ideas? Eight so far? (有想法么?八种?)
Sherlock: OK, four ideas. Maybe two ideas. (好吧,四种想法.就算两种吧)
Sherlock弱点片尾曲: No, no, no, don't mention the unsolved ones. (不行不行不行,没解决的别往上写)
Watson: People want to know you're human. (大家想看你人性的一面)
Sherlock: Why? (为什么?)
Watson: Becau they're interested. (因为他们感兴趣)
Sherlock: No, they're not. Why are they? (才不呢.他们凭什么感兴趣?)
Watson: Hmm, look at that. (嗯,你看这个)
Sherlock: Sorry, what? (抱歉,什么?)
Watson: I ret that counter last night. This blog has had nearly 2,000 hits in the last eight hours. This is your living, Sherlock, not 240 different types of tobacco ash. (我昨晚重置了计数器. 过去8小时这个博客有近2000点击量.这才是你的生活,夏洛克, 不是240种不同的烟灰)
Sherlock: 243. (243种)
Sherlock: So what's this one? Belly Button Murders? (这个案子叫什么? "肚脐眼谋杀"?)
Watson: The Navel Treatment? ("脐部治疗案")