-What you guys doing? -Monica's making us watch Old Yeller. 你们在干嘛? 摩妮卡逼我们看“老黄狗”
Why are you guys upt? It's Old Yeller. It's a happy movie. 那你们在伤心什么? 这是一部快乐的电影啊
-What? -What are you talking about? 什么? 你在胡扯什么?
Come on. Happy family gets a dog. 少来了,快乐家庭养了一只狗
Frontier fun! 荒野之乐
Pheebs, what about the end? 对呀,但是结局呢?
When Yeller saves the family and everyone's happy? 是老黄救全家人于狼口之中 大家皆大欢喜
英语4级作文范文That's not the end. 那不是结局
That's when my mother would shut off the TV and say, "The end." 才是呢,我妈会在那个时候 关掉电视说已结束了
What about when he has rabies? 那它生狂犬病的情节呢?
He doesn't have rabies. He has babies. 它没有生狂犬病 它生了小宝宝
That's what my mom said. 我妈说的
I don't think she'd want you to e what's about to happen. 菲比,我猜你妈 不想你看接下来的剧情
Why? What's about to happen? 为什么?接下来怎么样?
I've never en this part. 这部份我从没看过
Hey, Travis, what you doing with that gun? 崔维,你拿枪干什么?
Oh, no. 不…
anew
No, no, Travis, put down the gun. 崔维,把枪放下来
No, no, he's your buddy. He's your Yeller. 不要…它是你的伙伴 是你的老黄
No! The end! The end! 不…剧终…
Okay, what kind of a sick doggy snuff film is this? 这算什么病态的狗电影?
Okay, what kind of a sick doggy snuff film is this? The One Where Old Yeller Dies高中英语辅导
Okay, what kind of a sick doggy snuff film is this? 六人行 第2季 第20集 猎狗之死
Have you guys eaten? Richard and l just finished, and we've got leftovers. 你们吃过了吗?我跟理查 刚吃过,我们还有剩菜
Chicken and potatoes. 鸡肉跟马铃薯
What am I wearing? 我穿什么?
Actually, nothing but rubber gloves. 事实上,塑胶手套而已
One of the times, you'll really be naked and we won't come over. 有一天你会真的一丝不挂 而我们却不会过来了
I got a leg, three breasts and a wing. 我有条腿,三块胸跟一根翅膀
How do you find clothes that fit? 那你怎么找得到衣服穿?
Hey, Monica? We got a question. 摩妮卡,我们有问题
All right, yes, I e other women in the shower at the gym. 好吧,再说一遍,对,我在 健身房浴室会看到别的女人
And no, I don't look. 不,我目不斜视
No, not that one. 不,不是那个
We're figuring out who to bring to the Nicks game. 我们在想今晚带谁去看 尼克队赛球,我们多了一张票
Ross can't go, so it's between my friend Eric Prower, who has 对,罗斯不能去,所以要嘛 就是我朋友包艾力,他有口臭
...and Dan, with the poking. "Did you e that play?" …或是丹,他爱戳人 “你看到了吗?”
"You want more beer? Is that Spike Lee?" “还要啤酒吗?” “那是史派克李吗?”
Why don't you ask Richard? 为什么不问理查?
Richard, if you had an extra ticket to the 理查,如果你有多一张 尼克队球赛的票…
...and you had to choo between a friend …而你必须从有口臭…
...and one who bruis you, who would you pick? …跟会戳人的朋友当中选 你会选谁?
惘
Being a huge Nicks 对一个大尼克迷来说…
... I think you should take someone who's a huge Nicks fan. …我想你们应该选一个 大尼克迷
维持生计的意思
That's Eric. 那就艾力好了
Glad to be of help. Matches. 乐意效劳,不客气
I meant, why don't you take Richard to the game? 我是说 你们为什么不请理查去?
What? 怎么样?
-I don't know. -Come on! 我不知道 少来了
He keeps his fingers to himlf, and he's always minty fresh. 他从来不会乱指乱戳 口气永远芳香自然
Richard's really nice. We just don't know him really well. 理查他这个人真的很好啦 只是我们跟他不是很熟
Plus, he's old 加上他又老…
er than some people. …对某些人来说
But younger than some buildings. 但他比某些建筑要年轻一点
So what, he's a little older. Big deal. 他老一点又怎么样?石家庄留学机构
He's important to me. 他对我而言是很重要的
If you ask him, he might take you in his Jag. 你们问他的话 他或许会开积架车去哦
How do we 我们要怎么说…
税务培训
and make it em like it's not just to ride in the cool car? …才不会听起来像 为了要搭他的酷车才邀请他去
Okay, this could be tough. 这有点棘手
We'll bring him, but only if he takes the Jaguar. 他如果开积架车来 我们才会带他去
You almost had it. 你差点办到了
No, no, you're fine. You're fine. 不…你没问题…
bloodhound
Hi, honey. 亲爱的
You are not gonna believe what happened! 你们一定不会相信 发生了什么事
We were playing on the floor, and he grabs 我们坐在那边地板上玩 他抓住了桌子…nob
...and he pulls himlf up! …把自己拉起来了
He pulled himlf up! 他把自己拉起来了
Standing man! 他会站
I'm sorry you misd it, but I did tape it if you wanna e it. 很遗撼你们错过,但我 录下来了,你们要看的话…
We know. He already did it last week. 我们知道,他上个礼拜就会了
You can watch our tape if you want. 你可以看我们的带子
See, I don't believe this. I misd the first time of everything. 我真不敢相信 我错过每个第一次了
The first time he rolled over, the first time he crawled. 我错过他第一次翻身 他第一次爬
What el? Has he spoken? Is he driving? 我还错过了什么? 他说话了吗?会开车了吗?
Does he have a favorite liqueur? 他有偏好的甜酒吗?
He is getting clor on the talking thing. 他好像也快要会说话了
He can't quite say "mama" yet, but once he said "Yemen." 他还不会说妈妈 可是有一次他说“叶门”
See, I don't know. I'm so sick of missing stuff. 我受不了老是错过
I want him for more than a day. I want him for a whole weekend. 我不要只照顾他一天而已 我要他一整个周末