护理工作资料收集-入院宣教英文

更新时间:2023-06-12 11:33:45 阅读: 评论:0

( Uful Oral Nursing English)
特需病房住院知情同意书(入院宣教家属版)
(Inpatients Hospital Agreement)
Our ward requires a 24-hour care from the family member for the patient (one person).For the patient‟s safety , the care person cannot leave the patient for any reason. The visiting hour is from 15:00 to 20:00, plea coordinate us.本病房需有家属24小时陪护(一人陪护),看护病人的安全;陪护期间家属不能自行离去。其他家属探视时间为15:00—20:00;请家属配合。
Do not bring dangerous items with you, e.g. knifes, scissors, ropes, matches, glass or ceramics, lighters etc. Do not give precious items such as jewelry or money to the patient, do not give the patient any lf-brought medication, you are responsible for your own money or other items. The hospital has no liability.
入院和探望时不得将危险品用具(如刀,剪,绳,火种,瓷器玻璃、打火机等)交给病人,不要将贵重物品(如金银首饰),钱交给病人,不要自行给病人服用药物。请家属保管好自己的钱物。
For the regulation and safety of the hospital, without the permission of the hospital, plea don‟t communicate with others for the patients on your own. Do not lend your cell phone to other patients.
为了维护社会秩序,未经工作人员同意,家属不要擅自为病人或其他病人代发信件或打电话。也不要将手机借给其他病人。
Smoking is not allowed in the room. Plea go to the smoking ction if smoking. Drinking alcohol is also not allowed in the patient‟s room. And you should always know where the patient is. Y ou will be banned from smoking and visiting hours if you violate the above rules.
请家属不要在房间及病室公共场所吸烟,请到吸烟间吸烟。请不要在病室内饮酒,同时看好您的病人。如经劝说不能听从者,酌情取消会客。
If you do not obey the rules of the hospital above, The hospital is not responsible for the patient‟s safety and well being , for example suicide , murder, harm others , damage to onelf or items and create riots etc. The hospital hold no liability.
如家属不自觉遵守上述制度,住院期间病人由此而发生的任何意外情况(如自伤、自杀、伤人、毁物、滋事等),后果自负。
During the patient‟s stay in the hospital, if the family member notices any mood changing of the patient or irregular mood swings, plea contact with the nur or doctor immediately.
hydrogenation
在病人住院期间,家属发现病人有心理健康问题或病情有异常时可及时与病室医生,护士联系。
The fees are to be paid directly and fully from the patient and you families. There is no medical insurance from the government.
本病房所有住院费用均为自理。不享受医保。
The hospital only provides one bed extra for the patient‟s family.The family should prepare the bed unit yourlf.
本病房免费提供家属陪护床一只,床单位请家属自备。
四级听力技巧
成熟英文The hospital provides breakfast, lunch and supper for the patien t and the patient‟s family, 25RMB per person per day. If you need, plea contact with the nur.
本病房为需要的家属提供客饭,25元/天(三餐)。需与护士联系。
Mealtime: 7:00 for breakfast, 11:00 for lunch, 17:00 for supper.
开饭时间:早餐7:00,午餐:11:00,晚餐17:00
河南四级听力频道是多少
Plea take 2 lunchbox for microwave oven u.
请自备微波炉专用餐盒2个
Plates/Dishes will be provided from for lunch and supper,plea return the dishes and plates after you finish your meal.
餐盘请于中午11:30及晚上17:30之前拿出病室。请你在用餐完毕后拿出餐盘。
The hospital provides drinking water-2RMB per person per day.
本病房使用饮用水,每人收费2元/天。
Hot water for the bathroom runs from 17:30pm to 20:30pm.
our lady peace
洗澡热水供应时间:17:30~20:30。
Y our room charge is _________RMB per day, The room provides one flat screen TV, _______,one remote control ______, one refrigerator, one phone _______one clot_____, one hospital bed ______,    2 armchairs_______, fully furnished bathroom that includes 1 water basin , 1 hot and cold
water , 1 toilet, 1tub or shower _____ .The patient is responsible for repairing fees in all the damaged things in the room.
您房间费元/天。您房间的设备有:电视机(遥控器)1台冰箱1只冰箱柜1只,电话机1只橱柜1个轮椅摇柄扶栏床1只扶手靠背椅2只
整体卫浴1套(笼头2只、脸盆1只、马桶1只、浴缸1只)
xgnyy
以上设备已核实齐全、完好。如有损坏,要酌情请家属陪偿(由后勤定价)。
I understand the above regulations and requirements , and I have no questions. I am willing above regulations for the safety of the hospital.
我已阅读并理解上述内容,并提出问题且得到回答。现本人愿意遵守病房及医院的各项规章制度,服从病房管理。
Person who recommend the hospital administration:_________ Guardian:_______ __ __ Discharge checking person:________ Relationship to the patient:________
________date _________month ________year
Shanghai Mental Health Center ( VIP Ward)
入院介绍者:家属签字:
出院核查者:与患者关系:
上海市精神卫生中心特需病房
年月日
常用口语(陈述句)
王勃 滕王阁序(Common Oral English-Indicative)
Good morning. 早上好!
Thanks a lot. 多谢了。
You're welcome. 不客气!
Plea take a at! Plea sit down! 请坐吧。
Come in, plea. 请进
钓鱼岛英文Be quiet! 请保持安静!
It is not rious. 病情不严重。
Plea tell me something about your illnes 请告诉我你的疾病。
You'll soon be all right. 你很快就会好起来的。
Wait a moment, plea. 请等一等。
Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起让你久等了。
Don't worry.(There is nothing to worry about.)不必顾虑。
Maybe this medicine will help you a great deal. 也许这药对你会有帮助。
You should be very careful for a week or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意。
Try to relax and keep calm. 尽量放松保持镇静。
You'll soon be all right. 你很快就会好起来的。
I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal. 这药对你肯定会很有效的。Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是个很慢的过程。You will have to wait for twenty minutes. 你需要等20分钟。
You should stay in bed for a few days. 你需要卧床几天。
Complete recovery will take a rather long time. 彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
I'll come right away. 我马上就来。
Plea come with your interpreter next time. 下次请带翻译来。
It's such a nice change. 真是令人高兴的转变。
I'll do as you say. 我会照你说的去做。
I think you need more rest. 我想你需要更多的休息。
Try to get outdoors more. 试着多出来走走。
Have a good trip! 祝你旅途愉快!
The same to you! 我也如此祝愿你!
It is very delicious. 很好吃。
take me from behindSorry ,I am afraid you can‟t.对不起,恐怕你不可以
It doesn‟t matter.没关系listen是什么意思
That‟s all right.没关系

本文发布于:2023-06-12 11:33:45,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/142427.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:家属   病人   病房   陪护   需要
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图