阿甘正传
你好
Hello.
我叫弗里斯特 弗里斯特·甘
My name's Forrest. Forrest Gump.
你想吃一块巧克力吗
Do you want a chocolate?
我可以吃下150万块这东西
I could eat about a million and a half of the.
我妈妈总是说
My mama always said
生活就像一盒巧克力
life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道你将得到什么
You never know what you're gonna get.
你这双鞋一定很舒服
Tho must be comfortable shoes.
我猜穿着这种鞋
I'll bet you could walk all day
走一整天都不会累
pitch blackin shoes like that and not feel a thing.
我也想要那样的鞋
I wish I had shoes like that.
我的脚很疼
My feet hurt.
妈妈总是说
Mama always said
你可以通过鞋来了解一个人的很多方面
there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes:
他们要去哪儿 他们去过哪儿
where they're going, where they've been.
下午茶英语我穿坏过很多双鞋
I've worn lots of shoes.
我猜如果我仔细想想
I bet if I think about it real hard,
国庆 英语
就能想起我的第一双鞋
I could remember my first pair of shoes.
妈妈说它们能带我去任何地方
Mama said they'd take me anywhere.
她说它们是我的魔法鞋子
She said they was my magic shoes.
好了 弗里斯特 你可以睁开眼睛了
All right, Forrest, you can open your eyes now.
走一走试试看
Let's take a little walk around.
感觉怎么样
How do tho feel?
他的腿很强壮 甘夫人
relational
His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
是我见过最强壮的
as strong as I've ever en,
但是他的脊背像政客一样扭曲
but his back is as crooked as a politician.
不过我们会把他扳直的 对吧 弗里斯特
But we're gonna straighten him right up, now, aren't we, Forrest?
弗里斯特
Forrest!
我还是婴儿的时候
Now, when I was a baby,
妈妈用南北战争时期伟大的英雄
Mama named me after the great Civil War hero,
内森·弗里斯特将军的名字给我取了名
General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
她说我们和他有什么亲缘关系
She said we was related to him in some way.
他做过的事情是
And what he did was,
他创建了一个叫三K党的俱乐部
he started up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
他们都披着长袍和床单
They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets
表现得像鬼魂或幽灵之类的
and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.
他们甚至给马披上♥床♥单 骑着到处跑
They'd even put bed sheets on their hors and ride around.
不管怎样 我的名字就是这么来的
And anyway, that's how I got my name,
弗里斯特·甘
Forrest Gump.
妈妈说"弗里斯特"这个名字
Mama said that the "Forrest" part
是用来提醒我 有时候我们都会做
米歇尔 演讲was to remind me that sometimes we all do things that,
没有道理的事
well, just don't make no n.
好了 出来 出来
Get it,
等等 是这边吗 等一下
Wait, is it this way? Hold on.
好了easter holiday
plateau
你们看什么看
What are you all staring at?
你们没见过腿上
Haven't you ever en a little boy
装着支架的小男孩吗
with braces on his legs before?
别让任何人告诉你他们高你一等 弗里斯特
Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you, Forrest.
如果上帝希望每个人都是一样的
If God intended everybody to be the same,
他就会让我们的腿上都装着支架
he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
妈妈总是有办法把事情解释得
Mama always had a way of explaining things
让我也能听懂
so I could understand them.
我们住在离17号♥公路四百米远的地方
We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,
离阿♥拉♥巴马州绿弓镇大约八百米
about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Alabama.
那地方隶属绿弓县
That's in the county of Greenbow.
自从大约一千年前我妈妈的
Our hou had been in Mama's family
爷爷的爷爷的爷爷漂洋过海来到这里
since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa
这栋房♥子就一直是我妈妈家的
had come across the ocean about 1,000 years ago,
差不多是这样
something like that.
由于家里只有我和妈妈
Since it was just me and Mama
而我们又有那么多空房♥间
and we had all the empty rooms,
妈妈决定把那些房♥间租出去
Mama decided to let tho rooms out,
主要是租给过路人
mostly to people passing through,
他们来自莫比尔 蒙哥马利之类的地方
like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.
我和妈妈的钱就是这么来的
That's how me and Mama got money.
妈妈是个很聪明的女人
Mama was a real smart lady.
记住我跟你说的话 弗里斯特
Remember what I told you, Forrest.
你和其他人没什么不同2013山东高考理综
You're no different than anybody el is.
甘氏大宅
房♥间出租
你听见我说的话了吗 弗里斯特
男士皮肤美白Did you hear what I said, Forrest?
你和其他人一样 没什么不同
You're the same as everybody el. You are no different.
你儿子和其他人不同 甘夫人
Your boy's different, Mrs. Gump.
他的智商只有75
Now, his IQ is 75.
我们每个人都与众不同 汉考克先生
Well, we're all different, Mr. Hancock.
她想让我接受最好的教育
She wanted me to have the finest education,
所以她带我去了绿弓县中心学校
so she took me to the Greenbow County Central School.
我见了校长
I met the principal and all.
我给你看样东西 甘夫人
I want to show you something, Mrs. Gump.
教育部不建议占用假期补课
这是正常范围
Now, this is normal.
智商分数 全国平均水平
高于
正常
国家要求
低于
弗里斯特在这里
Forrest is right here.
国家要求智商至少达到80
The state requires a minimum IQ of 80
才能上公立学校 甘夫人
to attend public school, Mrs. Gump.
他得去特殊学校
He's gonna have to go to a special school.
他会没事的
Now, he'll be just fine.
"正常"到底是什么意思呢
What does "normal" mean, anyway?
他也许稍微有点迟钝
He might be a bit on the slow side,