初来乍到第一季第11集

更新时间:2023-06-10 21:17:48 阅读: 评论:0

Well Thursdays are open hou day 这样,周四呢是我们的开放参观日
and on Fridays we do happy hour after work. 周五下班了我们有员工聚会
Do we get paid for that? No! 可以领薪水吗,想得美
It's an opportunity to get to know your co-workers better. 利用这个机会,可以对同事更加了解一些
Mm. Pass. 嗯,没兴趣
That is why I hired you. Y ou are always negotiating. 那就是为啥我雇你啦,你总是得理不饶人And now we can be a team instead of competitors. 现在我们可以目标一致对外,而不是互相撕逼
Oh like tho chipmunks. I am Alvin. 噢,像西游记里那些蜘蛛精似的,姐可是观音菩萨!Okay. 好吧
Here is the first property I need you to ll. 这是你的第一份活儿,替姐把它卖了
A condo? 公寓
Ashley give me something good. I can ll anything. 阿什利,给我点大项目,我什么都能卖Well if you want the Allen hou. 嗯哼,要做大的,艾伦家的房子你试试
The Allen hou? 艾伦家的房子
No one ever goes in. No one ever comes out. 从没人敢进去,也没人能出来
Well that makes n if no one ever goes in. 废话,没人进去怎么有人出来
intellectual propertyWe've had the Allen hou on the market for years 艾伦家的房子好多年了都没卖得出去
and nobody's been able to ll it. 没人能把它卖掉
It has a rodent problem. 小动物把房子都快咬坏了
It's pet-friendly. 适合宠物居住
The roof has a hole. Skylight. 屋顶有个洞需要修补,仰望星空吧
There was a brutal murder there. 还发生过残忍的谋杀案
So statistically another murder is unlikely. 统计学上来说,它比任何房子都安全了
Okay great. 算你狠
Here you go. 是你的了
The address is 44 west 44th street. 地址是,西区44号街44号楼
A w hell no! 神马,没搞错吧
W-what's wrong? 啥事不对
Well in the Chine culture the number 4 is bad luck. 在中国文化里,4这个数字可不好
On account it's pronounced si 因为它的发音是si
which sounds like the Chine word for "Death" Se. 跟中文的“死”发音相似
The garbage man is right. 清洁工说的很对
Promote him to garbage boss. 给他升职吧,清洁部老大如何
Can you plea come in here? 拜托你能不能进来
I don't want to be in the same room as that flier. 我可不想跟那张不吉利的传单待在一间屋子里
My mom wasn't trying to be around any bad luck. 我老妈不想跟任何不吉利沾上半点关系That's why she banned all the number 4s in the hou. 所以她禁止家里出现任何“4”
What time is it? 现在几点钟
Quarter to "H." 还差一刻钟就一个小时了
It's just "Forbes" Magazine. 只不过是《福布斯》杂志
It's too clo. 发音太接近了
Y ay! I'm 3! 耶,我三岁啦
I'm cond 3! 我三加一岁啦
Fours aren't so bad. There's four ninja turtles. 四也没那么糟糕啦,忍者神龟就有四个啊
Y ou mean tho karate frogs who eat pizza in a wer? 你说的那些在下水道吃披萨的空手道青蛙
That ems bad. 看起来就很糟糕
Emery don't even try. 埃默里,我劝你根本别试了
Mom is crazy superstitious. 老妈就是超级迷信
Y ou know that Stevie Wonder song "Superstition"? 你听说过史提夫·汪达的歌《迷信》吗She won't listen to it 她听都不愿意听
becau she thinks that's what made him blind. 因为她觉得就是这歌让他失明的
I am not crazy superstitious. 我才不是超级迷信
Y ou know who's crazy superstitious? Grandma. 你们知道谁最迷信吗,奶奶
She won't face north. 她从来不脸朝北
She thinks jade wards off evil spirits. 她相信玉能挡掉邪灵
And have you en her room? 你们没看见她屋里啥样吗
Hmm. 嗯
Y ou have to be patient with grandma. 你们要对奶奶耐心点
爱康诺Every generation gets less and less superstitious 下一代总要比上一代少迷信一点点的啦
just like how they get less and less racist. 就像种族歧视也是一点点变少一样
Well me avoiding that number has kept this family protected. 我避讳那个数字才很好地保护了咱们家
Sure but didn't you tell your boss you can ll anything? 当然,但你不是跟你的老板说你啥都能卖吗
Y es but it's not about 是啊,但这与我的能力无关
Besides the extra money wouldn't hurt. 再说了,钱总是多多益善的
The restaurant's been a little slow lately 餐馆最近有点不景气
so I was thinking about getting a mechanical bull 我在想着弄头大铁牛到餐厅里
to steer in the crowds. 来掌控民心
Did you get it? 你听懂了吗
Y es. It's hilarious. 当然,超级好笑
I don't have to laugh to think it's funny. 它好笑我也不一定要笑啊
Oh okay. 好吧
Who wants the latest 2Pac? 谁想要图派克最新的唱片
Dubbed straight from the radio. 从广播上新鲜录制的哦
5 bucks makes it happen. 只要五刀
I'll give you $3. 三刀如何
Y o is this a farmers market? 哟,你当这是农贸市场吗
Am I lling squash? 我是卖菜的吗
Get outta here haggle-puss! 你还想还价,一边凉快去
Are you lling bootleg cds? 你是在卖盗版碟吗
Y ou know I was. 你知道我在干什么
Y ou didn't lie to me. I like that. 小子你没跟我扯谎,不错
Eddie Huang right? 你是叫埃迪·黄对吧
Y ou're that new teacher with the ponytail. 你是那个扎马尾辫的新老师
Ray. Y they make me put it back. 我叫雷,关于我的马尾辫,他们叫我扎后面去And I'm not a teacher. I'm a counlor. 我也不是个老师,我是个顾问
Friendship is my curriculum. 我的项目是“友谊”
Does that mean I'm not gonna get detention? 是不意味着我不用被留堂了
Eddie I'm not about punishment. 埃迪,我不想惩罚你
But I am about you channeling that hustle 但我想让你把卖碟片的小聪明
into something more positive 放到更有意义的地方去
like student council. 比如说,学生自治会
Y ou'll get one free period every day. 你每天都能有自由活动的时间
Really? 真的
And you'll get to show celebrity visitors 你还可以接待到学校来的
around the school. 名人来访者
Like Shaq. 像大鲨鱼
Well I was gonna say McGruff 呃,我想说的是迈克格拉夫(侦探卡通狗)
or the helping hand from hamburger helper 或者汉堡好帮手(食品品牌)的帮手
but if Shaq visits 但如果大鲨鱼来访的话
uh sure. 当然由你接待
Think about it Eddie. 想想吧,艾迪
Look into your third eye. 寻找你的第三只眼
< 我的
butthole? 屁眼
No! No. No no. No no. No! No! No. 不,不,不,不,不是
复韵母是哪些
< It's like an inner peace thing. 呃,更像是一种内在平静的东西
Y ou know what? It's cool. Forget it. 要不这样,就当我没说过
This is so big. 这里真大
How many bedrooms? 几间卧室来着
Between three and five! 3和5之间的那个数字
Are you going to come inside? 你不进来吗
No. I'm good here! I don't want to crowd you. 不,我在这里就行了,我不想挤着你们
Oh thank you. 哦,多谢
I really appreciate your laid-back attitude. 我真的很喜欢你不紧逼的态度
I have to go yell through the back window. 我得换个方向去后窗喊话精一杯
Don't go inside that hou. 不准进那个房子
We don't want the bad energy to get on us 我可不想坏东西上身
especially you Eddie. 特别是你,埃迪
Don't forget to check out the spacious walk-in clots! 记得看看宽敞的步入式衣橱
So are you really gonna run for class president? 你真的要竞选班长
Y eah man. Shaq and a free period? 当然了伙计,大鲨鱼和自由时间
Which I've already started calling "Naps 101." 我已经给我的自由时间起名字了“101小睡时间”
Naps 101! 101小睡时间
Like dalmatians but with naps! 跟101斑点狗似的
I think you've got a good shot. 我觉得你很有优势
Y ou got an everyman's husky build 你身体强壮
and a middle class background so people can relate to you. 还有中产阶级背景,同学们能指望你Man people don't think about that. 拜托,他们才不这么想
All they care about is a cool slogan. 他们只在意谁的口号响亮
And I got a dope one. 我有一个超酷的
Oh God! Naps 101! 噢拜托别是“小睡101”
Oh man you killed me with that Eddie. 拜托,埃迪,你要笑屎我了
I'm starting to think about it. Here I go again! 我已经在设想效果了,哈哈哈哈哈
"This Hoo-wang can make it right"? 王大牛啥事都能办
It's pronounced wong. 是“黄”
And it's a play on "Wrong." 这是对“错”的恶搞啊
All day with this. 一整天都这样
Cool. Chocolate dreidels. 棒,巧克力陀罗棒
Phillip Goldstein for president! 给菲利普·戈德斯坦竞选主席投上一票
Choo the chon one! 我志在必得
Play a free game of "Street fighter" 来玩免费的街头战士
from the heart
and vote for Brock. 投票给布洛克
Don't leave your ballot blanka. 不要浪费你的选票
output是什么意思
V ote for Trent! 给特伦特投一票
Scottie Pippen?! 斯科蒂·皮蓬
My dad is his accountant. 我爸爸是他的会计
小学三年级英语上册第一课Who wants a free pair of airs? 谁想免费得到一双球鞋
Air Jordans? No man. 飞人乔丹吗,不
I got something even better. 我有更好的
Air Pippens. 飞人皮蓬
Andrew wants tho. What?! I do not! 安德鲁想要,什么,我才不想要呢
foo fighters
henceMom I don't wanna eat! Eating is lame! 妈妈,我不要吃饭,残废才要吃饭
Sounds like you got a big appetite for fun! 听起来你的胃口都留给游戏了嘛
Finnegan. Which is 芬尼根,这就是为什么
At the Golden Saddle 在金鞍饭店
we just opened up our kids corral! 我们开设了儿童专区
I hate this guy. 我讨厌这个家伙
We have all the latest games 这里有所有的最新游戏
< 比如说
< 还有
Oh water squirt. 哦,水枪大战
So bring the whole family down to the Golden Saddle. 所以一家大小都来金鞍饭店吧
'Cau just like the food 因为就像这里的食物一样
the fun is well done. 这里的娱乐项目也一样优秀
God the budget on this thing must've been insane. 天哪,这个项目的预算一定大的吓死人Louis? 路易斯
I sold it. 我卖出去了
I sold the Allen hou! 我把艾伦家的房子卖出去了
Congratulations! I knew you could do it! 恭喜啦,我就知道你行的
Ashley Alexander bought me 阿什利·亚历山大给我
a bottle of champagne to celebrate. 买了一瓶香槟来庆祝
I took it back to the liquor store 我把它卖给了酒铺
bought nine snickers and a crystal Pepsi. 买了九条士力架和一瓶水晶百事
Oh. 哦
I'm eing you through a Pepsi. 我透过一瓶百事可乐在看你
What a day! 多么神奇的一天啊
I told you there was nothing to worry about. 我跟你说过没什么可担心的
I already got my commission check. 我已经拿到了佣金支票
Great. We can get that mechanical bull asap 太棒了,我们可以立马买下那个大铁牛
and crush the kid corral. 然后重创儿童专区
I'm gonna treat mylf to a pedicure done by a white lady. 我要让白人小妞给我修脚,来犒劳我自己
Oh. That's when you know you've made it. 没错,姐就是这么牛
Mm. 嗯
Oh no. Oh my God. 哦,不好,天哪
I know. Taxes right? 我知道的,要交税,是吧
No. Look at this check number. 不,看看支票上的数字星期五英文
No. No no no no. don't look at that check number. 不不,不要,不要看上面的数字Look at all the other numbers. 看看其他的数字
No. Look at the ones after the dollar sign. 不,看那个美元符号后面的数字
The bad luck followed me! 我被厄运缠身了
Louis we can't keep this money. 路易斯,我们不能留着这笔钱
Y es we can. We totally can. 可以,完全可以
No we can't! It's tainted! 不,不能,这笔钱被玷污了
If we keep this something bad is gonna happen to our family. 如果我们留着这笔钱,会有坏事降临在我们头上
Plea. We need to get rid of this. 求你了,我们需要摆脱它
Okay. 好吧
If that's what you really believe I'll support you. 如果你真这么相信的话,我支持你
This is for the best. 这样才是最好的
Mm-hmm. 嗯嗯
For the best. 最好
Hello. I'd like to cash this check plea. 你好,我想要兑现这张支票,谢谢
Oh. Is this your grandson? 喔,这是你的孙子吗
Granddaughter. 是孙女
I'm sorry sir. 先生,对不起
Ma'am. 是女士
Hello. I'd like to cash this 你好,我想兑现这张支票,谢谢
Ma'am? 女士?
Ma'am. 女士
Everyone 大伙儿
< Romeo. 认识下,罗密欧
I wish I could. Right girls? 我也希望我能认识他,是吧,妞们

本文发布于:2023-06-10 21:17:48,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/140720.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:房子   支票   数字   不想
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图