跨文化京剧对话口译

更新时间:2023-06-07 14:45:35 阅读: 评论:0

跨文化京剧对话口译
亭的拼音XXX:XX,have you ever en a Peking Opera?
XXX:XX,你看过京剧吗?
XX:Of cour.Peking Opera is kind of symbol of China.I suppo every foreigner would manage to e it.
XX:当然看过。京剧是中国的一种象征。我想每个外国人都会设法去看看的。
厨房英语XXX:Great.What repertoire did you e?
XXX:太棒了。你看的是什么剧目?solis>2016高考英语
XX:Umm.I don’t remember the name.But the story is about a defeated king who concubine killed herlf.
XX:嗯。我不记得名字了。但故事是关于一个战败的国王,他的妃子自杀了。
train怎么读
mason
XXX:That must be The King Says Farewell to His Concubine.What do you think of Peking Opera?
XXX:那肯定是“霸王别姬”。你认为京剧怎么样?
XX:Well,it is an admirable art and at the same time a difficult abstract art.
XX:嗯。它是一种令人赞叹的艺术,同时也是一种抽象的,理解起来有点困难的艺术。
XXX:So it is.Peking Opera synthesizes music,drama,dancing,and acrobatics along with very elaborate costumes and a minimum of props,according to traditions and customs dating back as far as the twelfth century.
XXX:的确如你所说。京剧结合了音乐、话剧、舞蹈和杂技于一身。它的戏装非常精致,道具很少,可追溯至12世纪的传统和风俗。王子用英语怎么说
XX:Oh,I don’t know that!You guys are lucky to have such wonderful heritage.
XX:哦。我还真不知道这些!你们拥有这样的传统真是幸运。
XXX:There is a Beijing Opera show tonight.Let’s go to watch it together,all right?embarrassing
XXX:今天晚上有一场京剧,咱们一起去看吧,怎么样?
XX:What Peking Opera shows are on today?Are the actors famous?
XX:今天上演什么京剧剧目?演员有名吗?
XXX:Drunkened Concubine.I can’t recall their names,but according to the newspaper,they are all very famous.
blusherXXX:贵妃醉酒。我说不出他们的名字。不过报纸上说,那些演员都挺有名的。
XX:All right then,when do we leave?
XX:那好,咱们几点出发?
XXX:The Opera begins at ,let’s leave at a quarter past six.
XXX:京剧晚上七点开始,咱们六点一刻出发吧。
XX:It is a deal.poland什么意思
XX:一言为定。

本文发布于:2023-06-07 14:45:35,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/137112.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:京剧   名字   设法   传统   起来   话剧   音乐   艺术
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图