帕丁顿熊Paddington中英对照台词剧本

更新时间:2023-06-06 18:31:33 阅读: 评论:0

Paddington
帕丁顿熊
英国地理学家协会
神秘秘鲁
A vast,unexplored wilderness shrouded in mystery.Until now!一个广袤而又神秘的荒野之地直到今天
For I have been charged by my fellow geographers
我的地理学家同事们
to leave the comforts of home and family
要我离开舒适的家庭和深爱的家人
and t off upon a voyage of discovery.
我踏上了发现之旅
I travel light,carrying only the absolute esntials.
我轻装上阵只带着生活必需品
Maps,rations,modest timepiece and travel piano.
地图食物钟表和旅行钢琴
And finally,deep in the undergrowth,
最终在密林深处
I spot something extraordinary.
lb是什么意思
我发现了一种非比寻常的东西
An undiscovered species of bear.
一种从未被发现的熊的种类
Time to collect a specimen for the muum.
是时候为博物馆增加新的标本收藏了
I thought my time was up,my ticket was punched.
我以为我死定了,已踏上了死亡之路
But the bear saved my life.
但是这只熊却救了我的命
He guided me through the jungle to show me his world,
它带我穿越丛林给我展示了它们的世界
and in return,I introduced him to ours.
作为回报我也向它介绍了我们的世界
That'That's a telescope.
这是...这是一个望远镜考研女
That's my grandfather's telescope.
那是我爷爷的望远镜
Oh,be very careful with that.
哦小心点
-That's soap.Really wouldn't eat that.-
那是肥皂千万别吃那个
Here we are,why don't you try this?This is marmalade.
来为什么不尝尝这个?这是果酱
You spread it on toast,put it in
我们把它抹在吐司或者三明治上或者
Or you can drink it.Jolly good.
远足是什么意思
或者直接喝也行非常好
This is London.That's where I'm from.
这是伦敦我就是从这来的
Lon-don.
伦敦
Good Lord!
神呐!
Now try Stratford-upon-Avon.
现在说艾文上游的斯特拉福德(莎士比亚故乡)
Over time,I become friends with the bears and even name them.一段时间过去我和熊们成为朋友甚至给它们起了名字
The female after my dear departed mother
race是什么意思
母熊就以我已故母亲的名字命名
and the male after an exotic boxer I once met in a bar.
公熊就起了一位我在酒吧遇到的国外帅气拳击手的名字
But the time eventually comes to return to my wife and daughter 终于到了要回到我亲爱的妻子和女儿身边
and share my findings with the world.
并且向世人展示我惊人发现的时候了
Goodbye,Lucy.Goodbye,Pastuzo.
禁忌异域
再见露西再见帕斯图佐
And if you ever make it to London,
如果你来到伦敦
you can be sure of a very warm welcome.
你一定很受欢迎的
I have learnt so much from the bears
我从这些熊身上学到许多
demo什么意思
but I wonder what,if anything,they have learnt from me.
但我想知道他们是不是也从我身上学到了什么
许多年后
Marmalade!
果酱
They're ripe.They're ripe.They're finally ripe!
熟了熟了终于熟了
Aunt Lucy!
露西阿姨!
Uncle Pastuzo!
帕斯图佐叔叔
You're never going Whoa!
你绝对猜不到...哇哦!
帕顿丁熊
Good morning,Aunt Lucy.
早上好露西姨妈
Good morning,my little hurricane.
早上好啊我的小淘气
Why do you have to come crashing in here like a natural disaster?为什么每次你出现都像自然灾害一样毁灭一切呢
胡萝卜的英文But,hey're ripe.
但是帕斯图佐叔叔...它们熟了
rat
Whoa-ho-ho!
哇-吼-吼!
It's Marmalade Day!
今天是果酱节
Marmalade Day!
果酱节
Oh,it rather suits me.Marmalade Day!
哦,我戴我很合身果酱节
Oh,do calm down,you two.
你俩淡定一点
There's no need to rush.
没必要这么急
Now be careful up there.
上去的时候小心一点
And keep your paws off my hat.
别拿你的爪子踩我的帽子
I will.
好哒
Marmalade.
果酱
lhasa
Just one sandwich contains all the vitamins and minerals
一个果酱酱三明治包含我们
a bear needs for a whole day.
一天所需的所有维生素和矿物质
-Amazing.-Hmm.
-太神奇了
And your Aunt Lucy's recipe is even better than the explorer's.你露西姨妈的果酱配方比那位探险家的还要好吃
We must remember to take him a jar when we go to London.
当我们到伦敦时一定要记得给他带一瓶
London?
fuel是什么意思伦敦?
I wouldn't worry!
我才不着急呢
We've been talking about that trip for40years.
我们说去伦敦都说了四十年了
One day,Pastuzo.
总有一天会去的帕斯图佐
But why would you want to go anywhere
我们已经生活在世界上最好的地方了
when we live in the best place in the world?
为什么你们还想去别的地方生活呢
Whoa!
哇哦!
Goodness.
小心
I thought I told you to be careful.
我想我告诉过你,要小心!
And give me back my hat.
把帽子还给我

本文发布于:2023-06-06 18:31:33,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/136147.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:伦敦   果酱   展示
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图