船厂日常英语

更新时间:2023-06-05 05:26:29 阅读: 评论:0

Part Three Ship Common Patterns
Lesson 27 Oral Shipbuilding English
27.1 船厂生活用语Life in the Yard
1.您好!(第一次见面)How do you do?
2.您好!见到您很高兴。How do you do? I’m very glad to meet you.
3.让我来介绍一下在座的各位先生。林先生,我们厂的厂长;王先生,总工程师;吴先
生,船体车间主任。Let me introduce the gentlemen prent here. This is Mr. Lin, our shipyard manager; Mr. Wang, our chief engineer; Mr. Wu, director of the hull shop.
4.欢迎您到我们船厂来!Welcome to our shipyard!
5.请喝茶。Plea have a cup of tea.
6.喂,您好吗?(熟人之间)Hi, how are you?
7.很好,谢谢。您好吗?Fine, thank you, and how are you?
福州翻译公司8.很好,谢谢!Very well, thanks.
英语六级真题
英语广场9.我们现在就开始工作好吗?Shall we start our work now?
10.请这边走。This way, plea.
11.我可以进来吗?May I come in?
12.请进!Yes, plea.
13.早晨好,女士。Good morning, ma’am (Madam).
14.早晨好,布莱克先生。请坐。Good morning, Mr. Blake. Take a at, plea.
15.请问您有什么事和我商讨?What business would you like to talk with me about?
16.船东想在船上做些变化。The ship owner wants to make some changes in the hull.
17.这样的事,我只能晚些时候回答您。In that ca, I need to answer you later.
18.好的。如果你做出了决定,请尽快告诉我。OK. If you make the decision, plea tell me
soon.
19.没有问题,再见!No problem. Good bye.
20.有一个舱口盖有点问题,我想和你谈谈。There is something wrong with the hatch cover.
I would like to discuss it with you.
21.对不起,我听不懂您讲话,您能说得慢一点吗?I’m sorry. I can’t follow you. Can you
speak slowly?
22.我的意思是我想和您谈一谈舱口盖的问题。I mean I want to talk with you about the
hatch cover.
23.噢,我懂了。到我办公室去详谈。Oh, I e. Let’s go to my office and talk it over in detail.
24.那再好不过了。That couldn’t be better.
25.我想要一份这种图纸。I would like a copy of this drawing.
英语六级答案包过148
pdg26.对不起,我帮不了这个忙。您可以到技术科去要。I’m sorry. I can’t help you. You may ask
the technical department for it.
27.您知道电话号码吗?Do you know the telephone number?
28.分机号是4557。It’s 4557 extension.
29.非常愿意帮助您!My pleasure!
30.生活还习惯吗?Have you got ud to life here?
31.完全可以。By all means.
32.小心,当心。Be careful (Take care).
33.正是这样,对啦。Just so.
34.好,可以,行。All right.
35.请休息会儿。Have a rest (break), plea.
36.哦,我明白了。Oh, I e.
37.给你,接着。Here you are.
38.那样更好一些。That’s better.
39.抓好扶手。Plea hold the handrails well.
40.请看这(那)个。Look at this (that) one.
41.请用对讲机。Plea u your intercom.
42.请继续,我听着呢!Go on plea. I’m listening
43.一点也不麻烦。It’s no trouble.
44.我不懂。I don’t understand.
45.就是这些,完了。That’s all.
46.听我说。Listen to me.
47.注意。Mind.
48.再来一次。Once more. Once again.
49.我要像这样的。I want something like this.
50.请再说一遍好吗?I beg your pardon.
51.现在可以开始了吗?Shall we begin now?
52.这样可以了吗?Is this all right?
53.让我检查一下。Let me have a check.
54.问题(毛病)在哪儿?What’s the trouble? / What’s wrong with it?
55.这鼓风机怎么了?What’s wrong with the blower?
56.质量(设备)怎么样?How/What about quality (equipment)?
57.那个单词是什么意思?What do that word mean? / What’s the meaning of that word?
58.有件事情要和你谈一谈。There’s something I should like to speak to you about.
59.我得等多久?How long do I have to wait?
60.有件事情我要解释一下。There is a certain matter I want to explain.
61.到什么时候你才有空?Up to what time shall you be free?
62.位置不对。The position is wrong.
149
63.图纸有问题。There’s something wrong with the drawing.
64.别担心,很容易解决的。Don’t worry. That’s easy to deal with.
65.这是唯一可以解决的办法。This is the only way out.
66.如果你能够的话,尽量早一些来。Try to come earlier, if you can.
67.我在三点钟左右等你。I’ll wait for you at about three.
68.一定要想办法做。Do try to do.
69.恐怕你在这一点上弄错了。I’m afraid you are mistaken there.
70.那也正是我所认为的。That’s just what I think.
71.我的意见也是那样。That’s my opinion too.
72.我们一定去好吗?Shall we go together?
73.开始验收吧?Let’s start to check some items.
74.我打电话给你,怎么样?Suppo I telephone to you.
75.您同意接受吗?Will you accept it?
76.我们十分愿意接受这个提议。We are quite ready to accept the offer.
77.可能。Possibly (Probably).
78.这是我的名片。This is my business card.
79.您满意吗?Are you satisfied with it?
80.我希望再见到你。I’m looking forward to eing you again.
sasha blonde81.让我们喝杯茶休息一下吧。Let’s take a tea break.
82.禁止吸烟。No smoking.
83.谢谢你的夸奖。Thank for your compliment.
84.请写在这儿。Plea write it here.
85.我不认为如此。I don’t think so.
86.多可惜!what a pity!
87.真遗憾。That’s too bad.
88.振动(温度、压力、速度)是正常的。The vibration(temperature,pressure,speed) is normal.
89.压力大于正常值。The pressure is more than normal.
90.速度低于正常值。The speed is less than normal.
91.对不起,还没完工呢。Sorry, it has not been finished yet.
92.提交(验收)成功。Submission (delivery) is Ok.
27.2 船体Hull Construction
1.你们船厂造什么船?What ships do you build?
2.集装箱船,散装船,还有一些驳船。Container ships, bulk carriers, and some barges.
3.你厂吊车最大起重能力是多少?How much is the maximum lifting capacity in your
shipyard?
outdo4.300吨,是船台用起重机,跨度72m。300 tons, it is a berth derrick, the span being 72m.
5.在这里,你们怎么样对钢板进行预处理?Here, how do you pretreat the steel plates?
150
6.我们用抛丸(喷沙)的方法。We call it shot-blasting (sand-blasting).
7.抛丸后还要将钢板涂漆吗?After shot-blasting, do you paint the steel plates?
8.是的,我们称之为车间底漆。Yes, we do. And we call it priming paint.
9.钢板移动的速度是多少?How fast is the plate moving?
10.大约每分钟5米。About 5m a minute.
11.你们怎样切割钢板?How do you cut a steel plate?
12.小于10mm的钢板,用机械切割法。For plates less than 10mm, we u mechanical cutting
method.
13.那么大于10mm的呢?How about the plates over 10mm (thicker plates)?
14.我们用火焰切割法。一般这些切割都是数控的。We u the flame cutting method. Most of
the cutting is done by numerical control (NC).
15.怎样将钢板加工成不同的形状呢?How do you make the steel plate into different
shapes?
16.我们有不同种类的冲压机械。可滚压,弯制和折边。We u different kinds of press
machines. We can roll, bend, or flange a plate.qps
17.型材怎样加工呢,像球扁钢,角钢和一些加强材?How do you shape the different
ctions, such as, bulb plates, angle bars, and other stiffeners?
18.我们用水火弯板法加工不规则形状部件,像球鼻艏。We u the line-heating method to
shape irregular parts, such as bulbous bow.
19.你怎样知道弯制合格了呢?How do you know the bending is good?
20.我们用样板来检验。We will check it with templates.
21.在焊接钢板,肋骨,甲板横梁时,你们用什么焊接方法?What welding methods do you
u in connecting the plates, frames, and beams?
22.对于长直缝,我们用埋弧焊或二氧化碳气体保护焊;拐角处和小地方,还用手工焊。
For straight ams, we u submerged arc welding or carbon dioxide welding; for some corners and small areas, we still u manual welding.
23.就水密舱壁而言,怎样检查其水密性?For watertight bulkheads, how do you check the
watertightness?
24.靠压缩空气或水压力。By compresd air or by water pressure.
25.双层底分段是在胎架上造的吗?Is the double bottom block built on pin jigs?
26.是的,里面的一些管件也已经装好了。Yes, some pipes in it have also been fitted.
27.分段大合拢在哪里进行?Where is the grand-block joining done?
28.在船台上。On the building berth.
29.在你们船厂船舶怎样下水?How is a ship launched in your shipyard?
30.我们通常采用纵向下水方式。We usually launch a ship by end launching.
31.船台和下水支架有什么区别?What’s the difference between building-berth and
launching cradle?
32.船台是固定的地面支撑,下水支架仅用于下水时。后者在下水时与船体一起滑入水中。
151
Building berth is the fixed ground support and launching-cradle is only ud while launching. The latter will be sliding together with the ship into the water.
27.3 舾装和涂装Outfitting and Painting
1.舾装工作包括哪些?What work does the outfitting include?
2.除了船壳结构外所有的部分,像管子,(甲板)起重机,桅杆,索具,主机,机械设备,
电缆和居住舱室的装饰。All the parts except the hull structure, such as pipes, derricks, masts, rigging, main engines, machinery, electrical cables, and accommodation rvices etc..
3.一般情况下你们什么时候开始舾装工作?When do you begin the outfitting generally?
4.有些管路舾装在制造小分段时就开始了,也叫做分段预舾装;其它的在船舶下水后进
行。Some piping outfitting is done when building sub-blocks, that is, on-block outfitting;
elyesothers are done after launching.
5.有这么多加工好的管子!可是怎样才能找到你所需要的管件呢?There are so many
fabricated pipes! How can you find the pipe piece you need?
6.对每个管件我们都编了号,并且将所有的管件存放在不同的托盘中。We give each pipe
a coded number, and we store all the pipe pieces in different pallets.
7.机舱中有许多管系,像燃油系统,冷却系统,滑油系统,消防系统,怎样识别它们?
There are many piping systems in the engine room, such as fuel oil system, cooling system, lubricating system, fire fighting system. How do you identify them?
8.靠不同的颜色条。例如,蓝色表示冷却水,红色表示消防用水,黄色表示润滑油。By
different color tapes. For example, blue means cooling water, red for fire fighting, yellow for lubricating oil etc..
9.当安装一管件时,你怎样决定管件在船上的确切位置?When fitting a piece of pipe, how
do you determine the exact position on board?
10.看图纸,图纸上清楚地表明了管件的三维尺寸。We do it with the help of drawings. The
drawing shows clearly the three dimensional position of a certain pipe.
11.怎样打开舱口盖?How can you lift the hatch cover?
12.使用液压系统。We lift the hatch cover by hydraulic system.
13.怎样保证舱口盖水密?How is the hatch cover kept watertight?
gens
14.借助于橡胶密封条,将其安装在舱口围板四周。By rubber strips. We’ve installed the strips
along the hatch coamings.
15.甲板上的舾装包括哪些?What outfitting should be done on deck?
16.包括以下部件的安装:锚机,绞车,带缆桩,导缆孔,桅杆,甲板起重机,通风口和
各种索具。That includes the installation of windlass, winches, bollards, fairleader, masts, deck cranes, vent pipes and different kinds of rigging.
17.有这么多的舾装工作要做,你们将工程分包出去吗?There is so much outfitting work.
Do you subcontract some of them?
18.是的,我们把所有的细木工舾装都分包了出去。这将节约我们很多的时间。Yes, we 152

本文发布于:2023-06-05 05:26:29,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/134442.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:下水   钢板   舾装   管件   表示
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图