WhyWomenKill《致命女人》第一季第4集完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-06-03 02:32:54 阅读: 评论:0

ladybird
《致命女人》前情提要
Previously onWhy
-我有约会    -和你的有妇之夫
- I have a date. - With your married man.
在一个高级夜店
It's at this really fancy nightclub.
shrink
他要带你出去
He's taking you out.
当众
In public.
罗伯今晚不是要带她去俱乐部吗
I thought Rob was taking her to the club tonight.
你当真以为我会坐视不管吗
Do you honestly think I'm going to let that happen?
听着    之前你在我办公室的时候
Listen, when you were in my office earlier,
你有没有动过什么文件
did you happen to move any papers?
我很清楚不该碰你的东西
美国大选的公布时间I know better than to touch your things.
我只能加班重做了
I'll have to stay late and redo it.
今晚你愿意和我去夜店吗
Would you like to come with me to the club tonight?
鸨母
罗伯放了我鸽子
Rob cancelled on me.
我喜欢音乐
I love music.
-我以前弹钢琴    -你还弹吗
- I ud to play the piano. - Do you still play?
我丈夫不喜欢我弹琴
didn't care for my playing.
亲爱的    你丈夫死了
Oh, honey. Your husband's dead.
你不觉得该停止听他的话吗
Don't you think it's time you stopped listening to him?
亲爱的
Honey!
也许等格罗夫先生搬出去后
Maybe when Mr. Grove moves out,
我们可以去你的床上做
we could start doing this in your bed.
他要在我女儿婚礼之后才会走
He won't be leaving until after my daughter's wedding.

等等
Well, it-- Whoa, whoa, whoa.
那还要两个月啊
That's two months away.
她在婚姻殿堂里把手交给了我
She gave me her hand in marriage.
-卡尔    -我永远也不会放手
- - And I'm never going to let it go.
真该死
Bloody hell!
我被炒了bl是什么意思呢
I got fired.
一点不意外
I'm not surprid.
-萨蒙妮    -我总有一天会和卡尔离婚的
- - One day, i will divorce Karl,
但我永远不会恨他
but I will never hate him.
那我怎么办
Where does that leave me?
在餐车上
In the back of a van,
度过欢愉时光
having a marvelous time.
餐车是公 # #配的
Van came with the job, so...
我们会想办法解决的
We'll figure it out.
我再也不用担心杜克了
I'm not worried about Duke anymore.
他没有再发短  # #给我了
He stopped texting me.
他是什么情况
So what's his deal?
-他是疯子吗    team什么意思-有点吧
- Is he crazy? - A little.
他总是说我在背着他偷吃
He was always accusing me of cheating on him.
明天跟我们一起去威尼斯吧
Come with us to Venice tomorrow.
-天哪    -明天    真的吗
- Oh, my God. - Tomorrow? Really?
iss-你要去威尼斯吗    -我还不知道呢
- Are you going to Venice? - I don't know yet.

我之前问过你是否爱上她了
I asked you, before, if you were in love with her.
洁德是我生活里唯一轻松的事
Jade is the only thing in my life that is easy.
和我们一起生活
Live with us.
跟我们在一起
Be with us.
你才刚回家
You just got home.
尸检的目的是为了提供明确的信息
The purpo of an autopsy is to provide clarity.
below反义词受害者是怎么死的
How did the victim die?
是中枪身亡的吗
Was death the result of a gunshot?
是被捅死
上海山木培训
Stabbing?
还是被毒死
Poison?scientist是什么意思
要明白一个人是如何被杀的很简单
How someone is killed is easy to understand.
至于为何被杀    三言两语道不清楚
Why it happened, that's never so simple.
但都始于一个选择
But it always begins with a choice.
也许是决定
It might be a decision
搞风流韵事
to conduct a tawdry affair.
计划对爱人隐瞒秘密
A plan to keep crets from a loved one.
或者协议
Or an agreement
让一个陌生人上    ##
to bring a stranger into your bed.
是的    人们会做出各种各样值得商榷的选择
Yes. People make all sorts of questionable choices.
当然    我也因此才有活干
Of cour, that's what keeps me in business.
服务员看我的眼神很怪

本文发布于:2023-06-03 02:32:54,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/132062.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:喜欢   女人   值得   目的
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图