◆Greeting Pasngers招呼乘客 | |||
1.Good morning/afternoon/evening! | 早上/下午/晚上好! | ||
2.Hi/Hello! Welcome aboard Bus No.101 | 你好!欢迎乘坐101路公共汽车。 | ||
3.Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你! | ||
4.How do you do?/How are you? | 你好吗? | ||
5.Fine,thank you | 很好,谢谢。 | ||
◆Saying Good-bye告别 | |||
6.Goodbye/Bye. | 再见。 | ||
7.Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快。 | ||
8.You too. | 你也是。 | ||
9.See you tomorrow/again/later.. | 明天见/再见/待会儿见。 | ||
10.Welcome aboard our bus again. | 欢迎再次乘坐我们的车。 | ||
◆Reporting the stop 报站 | |||
11.This is the No.101 bus, bound for ShenZhen Train Station | 101路公共汽车,开往深圳火车站。 | ||
12.The next stop is Window of the World. | 下一站是世界之窗。 | ||
13.Plea get ready. | 请准备下车。 | ||
14.We’ve arrived at the Shanghai Hotel. | 上海宾馆站到了。 | ||
15.Plea remember to take all (your luggage) / (your belongings) with you. | 请带齐您的行李准备下车。 | ||
◆Getting on and off the Bus 上车、下车 | |||
16.Plea get on at the front door. | 请前门上车。 | ||
17.Plea exit from at the rear / back door. | 请从后门下车。 | ||
18.Mind your step when the door is opened | 开门请当心。 | ||
19.Plea move to the middle of the bus. | 请往中间走。 | ||
20.Dont stand at the door. | 不要在车门处停留。 朋党 | ||
shut down ◆Arriving at a stop到站 | |||
21.Plea prent your tickets. | 请出示车票。 | ||
22.Here you are. | 给你。 | ||
23.Plea let the pasngers get off the bus first. | 请先下后上。 | ||
24.Get on the bus in an orderly fashion. | 请有序上车。 | 新片预告||
25.Get off the bus in an orderly fashion. | 请有序下车。 | ||
◆On the bus 在车上 | |||
26.Plea be careful. | 请注意安全。 | ||
27.The bus is turning, plea hold to the rings. | 车辆转弯,请抓好扶手。 | ||
28.Plea hold fast and sit curely. | 请做好扶稳。 | ||
29.Plea keep your hand inside the bus. | 请不要把手伸到窗外。 | ||
30.The bus is crowed, plea take care of your belongings. | 车上人多,请保管好您的行李物品。 | ||
◆Selling tickets(1) 售票(1) | |||
31.Fares, plea. | 请买票。 | ||
32.A ticket to the ShenZhen Theater. | 买张去深圳大剧院的票。 | ||
33.The ticket is two yuan / that’s two yuan. | the internship票价两元。 | ||
34.Here is your change and tickets. | 这是您的找钱和票。 | ||
35.Where do you want to go? | 你要去哪儿? crystalline | ||
◆Selling tickets(2) 售票(2) | |||
36.I want to go to the Book Mall. | 我要去书城 | ||
37.How much is it? | 票价多少? | ||
48.Three yuan for one ticket. | 三元。 pipeline | ||
39.How many tickets do you want? | 你要几张票? | ||
40.Five,plea. | 五张。 | ||
◆Selling tickets(3) 售票(3) | |||
41.I can take the bus free of change with my ID card. | 我可以凭证件免费乘车。 | ||
42.Can you show me your ID card, plea? | 请出示您的证件。 | ||
43.That‘s nine yuan altogether / in total. | 总共9元。 | ||
44.Do you have any change? | 你有零钱吗? | ||
45.Sorry, I don’t. | 对不起,我没有。 | ||
divideinto>2012江苏高考英语◆Selling tickets(4) 售票(4) | |||
46.Can I pay with US dollars? | 我可以付美元吗? | ||
47.We don’t accept foreign currency. | 我们不收外币。 | ||
48.I don’t have any RMB. | 我没有人民币。 | ||
49.Plea exchange for RMB at the bank. | 请到银行兑换人民币。 | ||
50.Plea swipe your card. | 请刷卡。 | ||
◆On a Self-rvice Bus 无人售票车 | |||
51.This is a lf-rvice bus. | 本车是无人售票车。 | ||
52.All the fares are two yuan each.. | 票价一律两元。 | ||
53.Plea prepare your money. | 请准备好你的零钱。 | ||
54.Plea drop your money in the box carefully. | 请自觉投币。 | ||
65.How much is the fare? | 票价多少? | ||
◆Expressing Thanks and Answering Thanks 感谢与答谢 | |||
56.Thank you. | 谢谢。 | ||
57.It is very kind of you. | 你很友好。 | ||
58.You are welcome. | 不用谢。 | ||
59.Not at all. | 不用谢。 | ||
60.It's my pleasure. | 乐意为您效劳。 | ||
◆Introductions 介绍 | |||
61.I’m the conductor. | 我是乘务员。 | ||
62.He’s the bus driver. | 他是驾驶员。 | ||
63.My name is Wang Xiaoyan. | 我叫王小燕。 | ||
64.His name is Li Jun. | 他叫李军。 | ||
65.They are our pasngers. | 他们是乘客。 | ||
◆Apologies (1) 道歉(1) | |||
66.Sorry. | 对不起。 | ||
67.I didn’t catch you. | 我没听懂。 | ||
68.Plea say it again / plea could you repeat that. | 阿糖胞苷英文请再说一遍。 | ||
69.I e / I understand | 我听明白了。 | ||
70.I don’t speak English. | 我不会说英语。 | ||
◆Apologies (2) 道歉(2) | |||
71.You still owe me one yuan. | 你少找我1元钱。 | ||
本文发布于:2023-06-02 01:57:53,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/130925.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |