话剧音乐之声剧本

更新时间:2023-05-30 13:36:09 阅读: 评论:0

The Sound of Music(音乐之声)
剧情简介:
玛丽亚是个活泼好动的修女,修女院的院长觉得她这样的性格不适合僧侣生活,就让她去上校家作看护。玛丽亚到达上校家,发现他是一个有七个孩子的鳏夫,长期的海军生活和丧妻的悲痛使他对待孩子像管教士兵一样严格。
上校要求玛丽亚也像他一样严格,但是玛丽亚没有听从,而是用她天生的温柔和善良赢得了孩子们的友好。趁上校不在的时候,她带孩子们出去游玩,还教他们唱歌。孩子们原有的拘禁和忧郁渐渐地被音乐和笑声代替了。
上校回家后,看到孩子们疯玩很生气,和玛利亚大吵一架,并让她离开。但他听到孩子们的歌声后很受感染,有点后悔赶玛利亚走,但爱面子的他说不出口。最后在孩子们的恳求下,他终于妥协了。孩子们很开心,所有的人一起唱起了动听的歌。
第一幕:
Maria: (sing) I have confidence (唱得气喘吁吁,敲门)
高中英语词汇表      我对我自己很有信心……
(Max开门)Hello! I’m the new governess, Captain.
          你好,上校,我是新来的看护。
Max: And I’m the butler.
    (我不是上校),我是管家。
Maria: Oh, well, How do you do? (边说边很粗鲁地和Max握手)
christmas怎么读      噢,好吧,你好。
Max: You will wait here, plea. I will call the Captain. (下)
    请在这儿等一下,我去叫上校。
(Maria四处打量时,Captain上。)
Captain:Why do you stare at me that way?
        你为什么用那样的眼光看着我?
Maria: You don’t like a captain.
      你看起来不像个上校。
Captain:I’m afraid you don’t look like a governess! Well, madam…
        你恐怕也不太像个看护!恩,小姐……
Maria: Maria.
      我叫玛利亚
Captain:Ok, Maria. You are the twelfth governess to look after my children since their mother died. I think you will better than the last governess, she stayed only two hours.
        好吧,玛利亚,你是孩子的母亲去世后的第十二位看护。我想你会比前一个看护要强,因为她只待了两小时。
Maria: What’s wrong with the children, sir?
语句翻译
      先生,孩子们怎么了?bsr
Captain:Nothing is wrong with the children, only the governess.…OK! Maria. As you know I’m a captain. I hope you will be strict to the children as I do.
        孩子很好,只是看护不行。…好吧,玛利亚,你知道,我是个上校,我希望你对孩子像我一样严格。
Maria: Yes, sir.
      是的,先生。
Captain:This is the signal.
        这是给他们的讯号。
(吹哨,孩子们列队出来。并在哨声的示意下整齐的站成一排)
Captain:Everybody! This is your new governess, Maria. Now give your name at the signal.
      孩子们,这是你们的新看护,玛利亚。现在听到哨声后报出你们的名字。
(每吹一声哨子,孩子们依次上前报出自己的名字。)
大女儿: Lisa.
大儿子:Nick.
二儿子:Bill.
三儿子:Harry.
二女儿:Kelly.
小儿子:Kurt
小女儿:上前一步,但没说话。
Captain:Emily.(代小女儿回答)
Maria)Now let’s e how well you u the Whistle.
          现在让我们看看你会不会用哨子发命令。
(把哨子递给玛利亚)
Maria: I don’t need a whistle, Captain. I will u their names, such lovely names.
      我不需要哨子,上校。我要用他们的名字,这些名字太可爱了。
Captain:This is a large hou, and I don’t want to have any shouting.
        我家房子太大,我不想听到你大呼小叫的。
Maria: But sir, whistle is for animals, not for children!
      但是上校,哨子是针对动物的,而不是孩子!
Captain:climate是什么意思(权威受到挑战,很生气,转身离开)Up to you!
        你随便!
(Captain 一走,孩子们就很放松)
Maria: At ea. 稍息。
      Well, now there are just us, would you plea tell me your names again, and how old you are?
      现在只剩我们了,可不可以再给我说一下你们的名字,还有年纪。
Lisa: I’m Lisa. I’m 16 years old, and I don’t need a governess!
      我叫丽莎,我16岁了,我不需要看护!
Maria: I’m glad you told me, Lisa. We will just be good friends.
      很高兴你能告诉我,丽莎。我们将会成为好朋友的。
Nick:I’m Nick. I’m 14, I am impossible!
      依靠英文我叫尼克,我14了,我会让你受不了的!
Maria: Really? Who told you that, Nick?
真的吗?谁告诉你的,尼克?
Nick: The last governess.
      上一个看护。
Bill:I’m Bill, I’m 13 years old, I’m incorrigible!
英文自我介绍范文 面试我叫比尔,我13岁了,我是个不可救药的人!
Maria: What is “incorrigible”?
I think it means you won’t be treated like a boy.
新东方英语老师什么是“不可救药”?我想它的意思是你将不会被当做一个小男孩来对待。
Harry:I am Kurt.
我是库尔特。
Maria: You didn’t tell me how old you are, Harry.
你没告诉我你的年龄,哈利。
Kurt:I’m Kurt, he is Harry, he’s 11 years old, and I’m 7. You are smart.
      我才是库尔特,他是哈利,他11岁了,我7岁,你还挺聪明的嘛!
individualismKelly:(很亲密地靠近)I’m Kelly, I’m going to be 9 years old . And I like pink.
        telex我是凯莉,我马上就9岁了,我喜欢粉色。
Maria: Pink is my favorite color too.
      粉色也是我最喜欢的颜色。
(小女儿Emily假装生气,叉腰、跺脚。)
Maria: Yes,you are Emily.
      对,你是艾米莉。
(Emily 点头,并伸出一把手。
Maria: And you are 5 years old?

本文发布于:2023-05-30 13:36:09,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/128152.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:孩子   玛利亚   生气   看护
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图