客房服务英语(2)
对话(1)
G: Good morning ,miss .Would you do me a favor ?
早上好,小姐。你能帮个忙吗?
H: Yes, what can do for you ?
行,帮什么忙?
G: Well ,yesterday evening one of my friend told me on phone he and veral hign school mates would visit me morning . Yes e , I’ve to wait in the room . Would buy some fruit for me ?
quence 只这样,昨晚我的一位朋友给我打电话,今天早上他和几个中学校友要来看我。你瞧,我必须在房间等候,你能帮我买些水果吗?
H: Certainly . What do you want to buy ?
当然可以,您要买些什么水果?
G: I want a hand of bananas, three jin of oranges and two jin of apples .
要一串香蕉,三斤桔子,两斤苹果。
H: Do you need some drink and refreshment?
您要一些饮料和点心吗?
G: Yes, I do. I’ll give you 100 yuan . I’ve no idea what el should be bought .You are to buy them with the money left.
是的,我要买些饮料和点心。我给您好100块,我不知道再买些什么好,您用剩下的钱随便帮我买吧。
H: I’ll do what you told me to .See you then .
我将按您的吩咐办。再见。
G: Thank you very much .See you then .
非常感谢您,等会见。
英中翻译
对话(2)
H: Good afternoon, Mr.Mike .
下午好,迈克先生。
G: Good afternoon . Can you give me a hand ?
下午好,你能帮我个忙吗?
H: Yes ,with my pleasure.
可以,乐意效劳。
G: Today is my daughter’s birthday . I’m going to hold a birthday party for her.
今天是我女儿的生日,我打算为我女儿举办一个生日晚会。
H :What can I do for you ?
我能为您做点什么吗?
G: I need a birthday cake with the words of “Happy birthday” on it , 15 candles and a basket of flowers.
我要一个生日蛋糕,上面有“生日快乐”的祝词,要15根蜡烛和一蓝鲜花。
H: Do you want some fruit and drinks?
您要一些水果和饮料吗?
G: No, I’ve got them already .
不要,我已经准备好了。
H: Have you got enough glass ,knives and forks ?
您有足够的玻璃杯、刀和叉吗?
G: Yes, I think I’ve got enough . Well , I almost forgot to give you money . Here is 200 yuan . If you are free ,plea join us in the party.chela是什么意思
是的,我已经有了。噢,差点忘了给你钱,这儿是200元。如果你有空的话,请赏光参加生日晚会。
H: Thank you . I’ll come to say “Happy Birthday” to your daughter .
谢谢,我会来祝贺您的女儿的生日。
调换房间
H: Is this Room 3201?
这是3201房吗?
G: Yes , it is .
是的。
H: You said the toilet doesn’t work and we nt a repairman to fix it , but it’s hard to fix it at once . I’m afraid you will change rooms.
您说过马桶不好用,我们曾派修理工来修,但一下子很难修好。恐怕
您要换个房间。
G: Change rooms ? How long does it need ?
换房间?要多长时间?
H: At least one day .
至少一天。
G: OK. Where shall I move ?
行。搬到哪里?
H: The room is 3421 . The bellman will help you soon . I’m sorry to give you trouble .
房号是3421,应接员马上会来帮您,很抱歉给您添麻烦。
G: Never mind .
没关系.
提出赔偿
对话(1)
H : May I come in , Miss Rosa ?
我可以进来吗?罗莎小姐?
G: Plea come in .
请进。
H : Miss Rosa , I owe you an apology . This morning while cleaning the
room , I broke your va on the table . I’ll compensate for it .
罗莎小姐,我该向您道歉。今天上午打扫房间时我打破了您放在桌子上的花瓶,我要向您赔偿。
G :I don’t think it’s a rious thing .That’s all right if you apologize .
我想问题不大,你道歉就够了。
H : It’s our hotel policy . Can you tell me where you bought it ?
这是我们宾馆规定的。您能告诉我在什么地方买的吗?
G : I bought it in the Friendship Store .
我是在友谊商店买的。
H : I’ll go and buy a new one straight away .See you later .
resional 我立刻就去买一个新花瓶。再见。
G : See you then .
再见。
梨子的英文对话(2)
G :I feel awfully sorry , miss . I have broken the thermos bottle on the desk carelessly.
十分抱歉,小姐,我不小心打破了桌上的热水瓶。
H : Were you hurt ,sir ?
先生,您伤着没有?
charmer G : No , I was all right . Thank you for your concern . I’m sorry about it and how can I compensate you for it ?
没有,我没事。谢谢你的关心。很抱歉,我怎么赔偿你们呢?
H : It’s good that you were unhurt . I’m afraid you have to pay for it according to the hotel policy .Wait a cond . Here are the rules . You e , the indemnity for a thermos bottle is 30 yuan .
您没伤找着就好了。根据宾馆规定。恐怕您得赔钱。等一下,这是宾馆规定,您看,
赔偿一个热水瓶是30元。
G: All right . Here is 30 yuan .
行,这儿是30元。
H: Here’s the receipt . Thanks a lot .
这是收据,多谢您了。
祝贺生日
H : May I come in , Mr.Paul?
我能进来吗?保罗先生?
G : Come in , plea .
请进。
H : I’m here to say A Happy Birthday to you .
我是来祝您生日快乐的。
G :Thank you .How do you know it is my birthday today ?
谢谢。你怎么知道我今天过生日呢?
H : We learned from the registration record .Plea accept this birthday card and the flowers from us attendants.
我们从登记本上得知的。请接受我们服务员送您的生日卡和鲜花。
G : I already appreciate your congratulations . It is very considerate of you .
我十分感激你们的祝贺,你们想得真周到。
H : It’s our pleasure to do so .We wish you many happy returns of the day.
能为您祝贺生日我们不胜荣幸。祝您健康长寿。
问候病人
H : Miss Julia ,may I come in ?
朱莉亚小姐,我可以进来吗?
G : Come in , Plea .
请进.
H : Are you feeling better now ?
您现在好点了吗?
G : Yes ,I’m feeling a bit better , yesterday evening I got a splitting headache.
是的,现在觉得好点.昨晚头痛得厉害.
H: Shall I nd for a doctor ?
要我去给您请医生吗?
G : No ,thanks. I can go to hospital by mylf . Can you tell me which hospital I shall go to ?
不用了,谢谢.我自己能去.你能告诉我去哪家医院看吗?
H : There is a People’s hospital nearby . It’s convenienent to go there by No.8 bus from here .
附近有一家人民医院.从这儿坐8路汽车去那很方便.
G : Thank you for your eing me .
谢谢你来看望我.
H: Don’t mention it . I hope you’ll soon get over your sickness .Shall I ask the restaurant to prepare some porridge for your lunch ?
不用谢.希望您的病很快就会好.要我叫餐厅为您准备点稀饭做午餐吗?
G : That’s nice . It’s very thoughtful of you .
很好,你想得真是太周到了.
八.送客
对话(闷雷1)
G : Excu me ,have you made out my bill ? I’m leaving in an hour . I’m going to pay my account right now .
对不起,请问你把我的帐单算好了没有?再过一个小时我就要离店了,我现在要去付账。
H :Yes , madam . Here you are .That’s the total amount payable at the bottom there .
算好了,女士。这是您的帐单,那里下面的就是您要付的总额。
G : Thank you . I don’t want to come back to the room after I ttle my bill at the Cashier’s Counter . May I take my baggage downstairs now ?
谢谢。我在收款处付完账后不想再回房间了。我现在可以把行李拿下楼去吗?
H:Yes, you may .Have you got your baggage ready
可以。您的行李都准备好了吗?
G: Yes , I have packed everything up .
是的,我把所有的东西都收拾好了。
H: Shall I have the bellman help you with your things downstairs?
要我叫应接员帮您把行李拿下楼去吗?
G :No , I can manage them by mylf . I have only two bags . They’re not too heavy.
不用了。我自己拿得了,我只有两个包,不太重。
H : Fine . Would you mind my checking the room ?
很好。我检查一下房间您不介意吧?
G : Of cour not . Let’s go , shall we ?
当然不介意。我们走吧,好吗?
H : Yes , let’s go . Is everything to your satisfaction during your stay here?
好的,我们走吧。您在我们宾馆住宿期间一切都满意吗?
G : Yes , I ‘m quite satisfied . I have had a good time at your hotel .
是的,我很满意。我在贵宾馆过得很愉快。英孚少儿英语怎么样
H : After you , madam .
女士,请您先进房。
G : Now plea do your duty .
现在请你履行你的职责吧。
H: Thank you for your co-operation . The desk lamp is there . The vacuum-flask is not broken . Here are teacups and the saucer . The TV t is all right . Very Good . You may go now . May I have the key back?
谢谢您的合作。台灯在那,热水瓶没打破,这是茶杯和茶托,电视机也没事。很好。您现在可以走了。请把房门钥匙给回我好吗?
G : Yes , here it is .
好的,给您。
H : Thank you .Let me carry one of the bags to the lift for you .
谢谢。我来帮您拿一个包到电梯去。
G : Many thanks . Let’s be off now .
多谢,我们现在走吧。
H: Here comes the lift. I wish you a pleasant journey . Good-bye.
电梯来了,祝您旅途愉快。再见。
G : Good-bye .
再见。
九.进房补物品
H: I’m sorry to disturbed you . May I come in to add a bath towel ?
不好意思,打搅你了。我可以进来补一条浴巾吗?
G: Come in , plea.
请进
H: Thank you . …… Have a nice day . Plea call me whenever you need anything .
谢谢。 。。。。。。祝你愉快,有什么需要请叫我。
十.离开客人房间
H: Is there anything el I can do for you ?
还有什么事我可以帮忙吗?
G: No , thank you.
没有了,谢谢。
几分roughly H: Okay , Goodbye . Have a nice day ! Plea call me whenever you need anything .
你太客气了,再见。祝你愉快!有什么事请通知我。
信息来源: 亚商论坛
客房用品中英文对照
客房用品中英文对照
door lock 门锁
door bell 门铃
door clor 闭门器
door frame 门框
door hinge 门合叶
door viewer 门猫眼
door knob 门手柄
door stopper 门吸
door latch 门插销
signage number 门牌
fire exit plan 走火图
energy device 节能器
ceiling 天花
ceiling moulding 天花边角线
down light 大门灯
emergency light 应急灯
fire sprinkler 消防喷淋
A/C return air grille 回风口
air filter 隔层网