哈利波特与死亡圣器(下)双语电影台词

更新时间:2023-05-29 17:07:43 阅读: 评论:0

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
哈利波特与死亡圣器(下)
HERE LIES DOBBY A FREE ELF
这里长眠着多比,一个自由的小精灵
Luna: Its beautiful here. 这里好美。
Bill: It was our aunt'过去分词作定语s. 以前是我姨妈的房子,
We ud to come here as kids. 小时候我们常来玩儿,
The Order us it now as a safe hou. 凤凰社把这里当做保密屋,
What's left of us,at least. 不过现在只剩下我们了。
Luna: Muggles think the keep evil away,but they're wrong.
麻瓜认为这些东西能够驱鬼,但他们错了。bloodstone
Harry: I need to talk to the goblin. freedoms我要和妖精谈谈。
How are you? 你好吗?
Griphook: Alive. 还没死。
You probably don'四六级考试技巧t remember 你或许不记得
That I showed you to your vault the first time you came to Gringotts?
第一次来古灵阁是我带你去金库的?
Even amongst goblins 即使是在妖精的世界
you're famous,Harry Potter. 你也赫赫有名,哈利波特。
You buried the elf. 你埋葬了家养小精灵。
Harry: Yes. 是的。
Griphook:And brought me here. 还救了我。
哈利波特小说全集
You are 你非常
a very unusual wizard. 与众不同。
How did you come by this sword? 你怎么得到这把剑的?
Harry:It's complicated.一言难尽。
Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault at Gringotts?
为什么贝拉特里克斯会认为宝剑该在她的金库里?
Griphook:It's complicated.也是一言难尽。
Harry:The sword prented itlf to us in a moment of need.
宝剑是在我们需要它的时候自己现身的。
We didn't steal it.不是我们偷的。
Griphook:There is a sword in Madam Lestrange's vault identical to this one
美国留学高中成绩单莱斯特兰奇夫人的金库里有一把同样的宝剑
but it is a fake.但那是赝品。
It was placed there this summer.今年夏天放进去的。
专业用英语怎么说Harry:And she never suspected it was a fake?那她就没发现那是赝品?
Griphook:The replica is very convincing.赝品仿制得很逼真。
Only a goblin would recognize that this is the true sword of Gryffindor.
只有妖精才能鉴别出这是真正的格兰芬多之剑。
Hermione:Who is the acquaintance?谁放进去的?
Griphook:A Hogwarts professor.As I understand it,he's now headmaster.
一位霍格沃兹的教授,据我所知,他现在是校长了。
Ron:Snape?斯内普?
He put a fake sword in Bellatrix's vault?
他把假宝剑放进贝拉特里克斯的金库里?
Why?为什么?
Griphook:There are more than a few curious things in the vaults at Gringotts.
rqr古灵阁的金库里可有不少有意思的东西。
Harry:And in Madam Lestrange's vault as well?
莱斯特兰奇夫人的金库里也有点什么?
Griphook:Perhaps.或许吧。
Harry:I need to get into Gringotts.Into one of the vaults.
我需要进入古灵阁的金库里。
Griphook:This is impossible.你不可能进去的。
Harry:Alone,yes.But with you,no.我一个人是不可能,但是有你帮忙,就可能。
Griphook:Why should I help you?我为什么要帮你?
Harry:I have gold.Lots of it.我有金子,很多金子。
Griphook:I have no interest in gold.我对金子不感兴趣。
Harry:Then what?那你要什么?
Griphook:That.那个(剑)。
That is my price.我想要它。
Hermione:Are you thinking there's a Horcrux in Bellatrix's vault?
你是觉得贝拉特里克斯的金库里有魂器吗?
Harry:She was terrified when she thought we'd been in there.
她以为我们进过她的金库,她吓坏了。
She kept asking you what el we'd taken.
她一直追问我们还拿走了什么。
I bet you there's a Horcrux in there,another piece of his soul.
我敢说那里一定有一件魂器,他灵魂的另一个碎片。
Let's find it and kill it,we're one step clor to killing him.
我们找到并摧毁它,就离打败他又近了一步。
Ron:And what happens when we find it?我们找到魂器之后怎么做呢?
How are we suppod to destroy it now you've given the sword to Griphook?
你把宝剑给拉环了,我们怎么销毁魂器?
Harry:I'm still working on that part.这个我还没想好。
Fleur:He's weak.他很虚弱。
Ollivander:Yes?什么事?
Harry:Mr.Ollivander,I need to ask you a few questions.
报价技巧奥利凡得先生,我想问你点事情。
Ollivander:Anything,my boy,anything.随便问吧,孩子。
Harry:Would you mind identifying this wand?
能不能帮我鉴定一下这根魔杖?
We need to know if it's safe to u.我想知道它能不能用。
Ollivander: Walnut.胡桃木。
Dragon heartstring.龙心弦杖芯。
Twelve and three-quarter inches.十二又四分之三英寸长。
Unyie嫁接睫毛培训…不易
unyielding.不易弯折。
This belonged to Bellatrix Lestrange.
它是贝拉特里克斯 莱斯特兰奇的魔杖
Treat it carefully.小心使用吧。
Harry:And this?那这根呢?
Ollivander: Hawthorn.山楂木。
And unicorn hair.独角兽毛杖芯。
Ten inches.Reasonably pliant.十英寸长,弹性适中。
This was the wand of Draco Malfoy.这根曾经是德拉科 马尔福的魔杖。
Harry:Was?Is it not still?曾经是?那现在呢?
Ollivander: Well,perhaps not,if you won it from him.
不是了,因为你把它夺了过来。
I n its allegiance has changed.我感受到它的主人变了。
Harry:You talk about wands as if they have feelings
您把魔杖说得好像有感情
can think.会思考一样。
Ollivander:The wand choos the wizard,Mr.Potter.
是魔杖选择主人,波特先生。
That much has always been clear to tho of us who have studied wandlore.
了解魔杖的人都知道这一点。
Harry:And what do you know about the Deathly Hallows?
那你知道关于死亡圣器的事情吗?
Ollivander:It is rumored there are three:据传说有三件:
The Elder Wand老魔杖
the Cloak of Invisibility to hide you from your enemies
帮你逃过敌人耳目的隐形衣
and the Resurrection Stone to bring back loved ones from the dead.
还有能让心爱的人起死回生的复活石。
Together,they make one the master of death.
有这三样,你就成了死神的主人。

本文发布于:2023-05-29 17:07:43,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/127193.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:魔杖   妖精   主人   魂器   波特   东西   赝品   成绩单
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图