1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?
您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you.
很高兴见到您。
3、How are you?
您好吗?
Fine, thanks. And you?
很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
8、hotel, front desk. Can I help you?恋姿
饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager?
能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.
我就是。
11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
wonder world Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
corona是什么品牌 12、Pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
escalator 自动楼梯 bookshelf 书架
ground floor (英)底,层,一楼 cabinet 橱柜
switch 开关 venetian blind 百叶窗帘
curtain 窗帘 wastebasket 字纸篓
greeeen tea trolley 活动茶几 night table 床头柜
first floor (英)二楼,(美)一楼 folding screen 屏风
hanger 挂钩 plug 插头
wall_plate 壁上挂盘 Chine painting 国画
elevator, lift 电梯 drawer 抽屉
cond floor (英)三楼,(美)二楼 spring 弹簧
cushion 靠垫,垫子 socket 插座,插口
sitting_room 起居室 voltage 电压
floor 楼层,地板 carpentry (总称)木器
tea table 茶几 bedclothes 床上用品
quilt 被子 mattress 床垫
thermos 热水瓶 transformer 变压器
Laundry 洗衣
1、I have two pairs of trours and a jacket to be washed and presd.
我这两条裤子和一件上衣要加洗加熨。
2、This ceremonial dress is to be starched and presd.这套夜礼服浆一浆再熨。
When do you want them?-你什么时候穿?
3、I want them this afternoon,becau I'm going to a party tonight.今天下午。因为晚上我要去参加宴会。
4、There is not enough time for the laundry.Is it all right for us to wash and press them for you?
请洗衣店洗来不及了,我们为你洗熨好吗?
5、All right.That's very kind of you to do so.好的,那太感谢你了。
6、Next time,plea put the clothes to be washed into the laundry bag.It's hung behind the bath-room door.请你下次的把要洗的衣服放在洗衣袋里。洗衣袋在浴室门后。
7、When can I get the clothes back?这些衣服什么时候能洗好?
8、Tomorrow.-明天。
9、Here is ninety yuan I found in the pocket of your dirty clothes.
我们发现你交洗的衣服口袋里有九十元,现在交还给你。
10、Attendant!Plea look in the pockets of my dirty clothes to e is there if a traveller check in them.服务员!请你查一查,我交洗的衣服口袋里有没有旅行支票。
11、No,there is nothing in it.-没有。
12、Your clothes are ready.-你的衣服(洗、熨)好了。
13、Thank you for your trouble.-麻烦你了,谢谢。
元培翻译 14、I'm afraid we've made a mistake.Plea check the clothes to e if there is mistake
对不起,我们送错了一件衣服,请你检查一下。
15、Oh,this coat is not mine.I find there is one shirt missing.
噢,这件衣服不是我的,我少了一件衬衫。
16、Let us look for it.-我们去找一找。环节
17、Sorry,the cuff of your shirt if scorched(damaged)when we presd it.We'll buy you a new one.
对不起,这件衬衫的袖口熨坏了,我们准备赔你一件新的。
18、It doesn't matter.It's rather old.There's no need to compensate it.
-没关系,这是件旧衣服,不用赔了。
1) 与客人的对话 dialogue
接受预定 accepting rervation
1. How many people in your party, plea? 您一行有多少人呢?
2. For what time? 您要订几点的位子呢?
3. for how many (people)?请问几位?
4. who is the rervation for?请问是为谁预订的?
5. May I have your name and telephone number? 能告诉我您的名字及电话吗?
6. who is the rervarion for?请问您是为谁预订的?
7. is there any special requirement?请问有什么特殊要求吗?
8. We’ll hold the table for 15 minutes. 我们为您保留桌子15分钟。
9. I’m sorry,there aren’t any table left for (time),but we can give you one at (time)。对不起,(时间)没有座位了,但是我们在(时间)给你座位。
10. You could have a drink in the lounge,I’ll inform you when we have a table。您可以在酒吧里喝点东西,一有空位我马上通知您。
11. we can sit in the bar if you like and we’ll call you when we have a table.如果你愿意,可以在酒吧坐坐,有空桌子后我们会叫您的。
12. We look forward to eing you. 我们期盼您的光临。
13. would you like to try another restaurant?what about italian restaurant or japane r
mavericksestaurant?您想试一下别的餐厅吗?意大利餐厅或者日本料理餐厅怎么样?
14. I’d like to confirm the dinner arrangement with you,six persons,at twelve o‘clock,in LliBai booth我想和你确认一下订餐安排,六人,十二点,在李白厅。
15. we look forward to eing you !我们恭候您的光临!
迎宾 greeting
do you have a rervation?
pest good morning/good afternoon/evening,welcome to Yue Chine restaurant!
Let’s me show you to your table 让我来为您领位。
就座 ating the guest
what kind of tea would you like?we rve …请问要喝点什么茶?我们这里有乌龙、香片等。
Take your at ,plea!请就座!
Sorry to have kept you waiting 对不起,让你久等了。
Would you like sharing the table? 您介意共用桌子吗?
brooklyn Here is the hot towl 这是您的热毛巾。
Part 1 Greetings
第一部分 问候
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, plea?
欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?怎么说话好听
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?
先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?
3. My name is ***, is there anything el I can do for you, just let me know.
我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。
4.If you have any problems, plea feel free to contact us .
如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。
Part 2 Helping to Check-in
第二部分 帮助入住
1. Plea have a at for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.
请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。
2. Would you plea give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.
请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。
3. How many nights will you stay this time?
这次入住您会住多少天?
4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?
您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?
5. Excu me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or parately?
先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?
6. Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you plea sign here?
这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?
7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..
这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。