理赔索赔英语
We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is notup to your usual standard.
贵方运到的最后一船产品不符合原来标准,特此奉告。 absolve
We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment ofthis claim.
就。。。。。。,敬请迅速处理。
We would like to submitweakened this claim to arbitration.
本公司要将索赔一事提出仲裁。
If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full ttlement ofthem.
若数日内货物不能运到,我们就提出全额清偿索赔。
A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor’s report as evidence.
具体索赔要求,将随同公证行的检验报告一起提交我方。
However, the B/L shows that when端午节 英文 the shipping company received the goods, they were inapparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.
但货运提单显示船公司收到货时,货物外表良好。因此,该损害我方并无责任。
Sinceveslname this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot beaccepted.
你方于该货抵达你港二个月以后,才提出上项索赔,故我方歉难受理。
This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in merveillethe contract. We are now lodging a claimwith you.
这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。
We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality withaltec lansing the sample.
你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。
One of the cas was badly smashed and the contents were riously damaged.
其中的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。
We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.
很抱歉,损坏主要是由于没有很好加固、包装极差造成的。
There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of thisconsignment.
这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。
It is natural that you should be responsible for anaemiaall the loss resulting from the delay shipment.
当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。
According to the surveyor’s report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling duringtransit.
根据检查员报告,损坏是由于运输中操作不小心造成的。
Plea check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrectshipment very soon.
请核实此事,并尽快通知我们处理误送货物的指示。
We hold the goods at your disposition.
我们保留货物等候你们处置。
The ca was broken and its contents were damaged.
箱子破裂,内装货物受损。
The errors on your part cau us to disappoint our important customers.
你方的这些差错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。
On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.
经过检查,我们发现货物与原样品不一致。
When unpacking the ca, we found the colour unsatisfactory.
开箱后,我方发现颜色不令人满意。
We find that the quality of your shipment is not in 灰姑娘的动画片conformity with the agreed specification.
我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。 在线日语学习
Upon examination, we found you have nt us the wrong goods.
通过检查,我们发现你方发错了货。
We've given your claim careful consideration.
我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。
We filed a claim with (against) you for the shortweight.
关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。
The Chine reprentative and Mr. Bake discusd the claim.
中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。
We have received your remittance in ttlement of our claim.
我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有关错误货品的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
We have already made a careful investigation of the ca.
我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。
I want to ttle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.
我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。gugo
We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
We regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我们不能接受你方的索赔要求。
I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。
I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
恐怕贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美元。
I propo we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
There are some different types of claims.
索赔有几种不同的类型。
This is a claim on quality.
这是质量索赔。
This is a claim on shortweight.
这是短重索赔。
This is a claim on delayed shipment.
这是延期装运索赔。
Claim on shortweight is caud by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。
Claim on delayed shipment is that llers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。