开篇对白中英对照 | |
你的包裹 | Oh, parcel. |
我的裁缝贾克韦先生给我寄的好东西 | Riches from my tailor, Mr Jakeways. |
我第一次看到达芙妮和她孩子在一起 | I saw Daphne with her baby for the first time. |
哦 亲爱的 | Oh, darling. |
我想有个自己的家庭 | I want my own family. |
我20了 正是适合组建家庭的年龄 | I'm 20, that's a good age to start. |
并不是的 | It isn't really. |
你都没有投票权 而且你才有... | You can't even vote and you' |
有多少积蓄 雪鸮 | well, how much money? |
你指经济上 | In financial terms? |
不是钱 难道是香蕉吗 | NO, in bananas. |
作为一个正值盛年的男人 我准备好了 | Well, as a man in my prime, I'm ready. |
小牛一岁就成年了 | Bulls start at the age of one. |
可你不是只牛 你得帮我运营旅馆 | Well, you're not a bull, you help run a guesthou. |
拉里不在 我需要你的帮忙 | And I need you here while Larry's gone. |
玛戈也说她要离开 | And Margo say she will leave soon. |
什么 太荒唐了 | What? Well, that's absurd. |
简直像把痴傻的小猫崽放到原始森林里一样 | That's like releasing a dotty kitten into the jungle. |
这就是为什么她想走 | And that's why she wants to go |
因为你把她当傻瓜看 | becau you think she' a clot. |
我才没有当她是傻瓜 | I don't think she's a clot! |
只是她还没准备好去面对 | She's just not ready for the real world |
现实世界中正常的人际交往 | of normal human interaction.关于志愿者的英语作文 |
鲁格勒斯雅 求你了 回家吧 | Lugaretzia, plea ,go home. |
那我回家 | grandparentsI go home. |
回家让你可怜的背 | Go home and rest your bad back |
还是屁股什么的好好歇歇吧 | or your bottom or whatever it is. |
你觉得怎么样 | What do you think? |
瘌蛤蟆先生知道你穿了他的衣服吗 | stitched Does Mr. Toad know you have his clothes? |
路易莎 我爱你的无情 | Louisa, I love your cruelty. |
很不错 | Well, that's good |
还有更多没展现呢 | there's plenty more where that came from. |
马丁在我手上拉了屎 不过是我的错 | Martin crapped on me. My fault. |
你就是杜雷尔夫人了吧 | You must be Mrs Durrells. |
你可很受好评啊 | peacefulYou come highly recommended. |
是吗 真好 | Ah, well,how nice. |
我其实叫德雷尔 | Durrell,in fact. |
有给我的房间吗 | Do you have a room for me? |
有的 顶层的豪华阁楼 | I do. The penthou on the top floor. |
这是什么地方 该死的动物园吗 | What is this, a ruddy zoo? |
我也这么觉得 | Yes,I suppo it is. |
别和他调情 | Don't get romantic with him. |
他不是你喜欢的类型 | He's not your type. |
正片对白 中英对照 | |
上校也喜欢枪 | The Colonel loves guns |
你俩会相处得很好的 莱斯利 | so you two will get on well, Leslie. |
我已经不玩枪了 | In fact, I've moved on from shooting. |
不过真挺壮观啊 | Although that is quite something. |
玛戈走了 很抱歉上面有屎 | Margo's gone. Sorry about the poo. |
亲爱的妈妈 我知道你一直想我留下来 | 'Dear Mother, I know you'd try to make me stay. |
我就偷拿了一些私房钱 | so I've been smuggling out my posssions. |
在科孚找了一个秘密居所 | I'll be at a cret location in Corfu. |
等我安定下来 我会再联络你们的 | I'll be in touch when ttled. |
玛戈去哪里了 | Where's Margo gone? |
她没写 | She won't say. |
这可太糟了 | Well,this is terrible. |
我们得搜查整个岛 | We must arch the island. |
别 我们小时候都会离家出走嘛 | No! We all run off when we're nippers |
- 她多大了 - 才18岁 | - How old is she? - 18. |
也是时候让她走了 | Well, it's time she left then. |
没事的 | Yes, it'll be all right. |
这是对她好 | Do her good. |
你已尽到了你的职责 | backorderYour job's done. |
你们男人懂什么 | What do all you men know? |
我很伤心 无论是作为一位母亲 | sad as a mother |
还是一个女人 | as a woman. |
总之 我觉得我的孩子们都反天了 | frankly, I'm feeling outnumbered. |
诗句翻译我跑到上面...结果抓住了一个自己人 | Then I went over the top and ...copped a Blighty. |
你说啥 | What? |
他曾在伊普尔打仗受伤 然后被送回国 | He fought at Ypres and was invalided home. |
裆部全是弹片 | Still got a crotch full of shrapnel. |
我也不能把磁铁放屋里 | I can't have magnets in the hou. |
路易莎不想听见 裆部 这词 | Louisa doesn't want to hear the word "crotch". |
没事 我很清楚那是什么 | No, it's fine, I am familiar with the concept. |
我不该总唠唠叨叨说着战争 | Well, don't let me harp on about the war |
或者我继续说 | or should I? |
别说了 | No. |
我在博斯普鲁斯海峡被刺刀 | The time I got a bayonet up my jacksie |
扎进屁股的经历 有人想听吗 | in the Bosphorus, anyone? |
我以为你喜欢战争 | I thought you liked war. |
没疯的人都不会喜欢战争 | Nobody sane likes war. |
我相信的是去保护所爱之人 | I believe in protecting one's loved ones |
如果很幸运能找到这爱人 | if one's lucky enough to have any.整饬 |
显然 德国佬还在耍他们的旧把戏 | Well, the Hun are up to their old tricks clearly. |
上次我没杀够 | I didn't kill enough last time |
奥地利沦陷了 谁会是下一个 | Austria's gone, who's next? |
我决定餐桌上禁止谈论战争 | I've decided there won't be a new war. |
真是好姑娘 | Good girl. |
有点过于自来熟了 | Little bit over familiar. |
我在这都几个月了 我才可以这样说 | I've been here for months, I've earned it. |
我们的关系很融洽 | We have a super rapport. |
总之 我最近离开了军队 | Anyway, I've recently left the army |
现在我更想把精力放在打猎上 | and I'd rather like to try my hand at hunting. |
不 别做这事 | oh no, don't do that. |
为什么不 | why not? |
只有蠢货才以屠杀动物为乐 | Only an idiot would kill an animal for fun. |
我很肯定你不是个蠢货 | And I'm sure you're not an idiot. |
少年中国说原文翻译杰瑞 别对付费的客人这么没礼貌 | Gerry, don't be rude to our paying guests. |
你的家庭 | Your family |
本文发布于:2023-05-26 18:01:03,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/123624.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |