登机

更新时间:2023-05-24 13:55:21 阅读: 评论:0

1. 请出示您的登机牌和护照
Plea show me your boarding pass and passport.
2. 带好您的随身行李登机。
Plea take all your carry-on baggage while boarding.
3. 请准备好您的登机牌和护照,以便楼下的工作人员检查。
Plea have your boarding pass and passport ready for the inspection downstairs.
4. 飞往悉尼的MU561次航班正在五号登机口登机。
MU561 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate 5.
5. 乘坐飞往悉尼的MU561次航班的旅客现在请登机。
We are now boarding all pasngers on flight MU561 to Sydney.
6. 我们很快要请部分旅客提前登机。
We'll begin pre-boarding soon.
7. 飞机预计15:00抵达本站。
The estimated arrival time is 15:00.
8. 飞机起飞前三十分钟即上9:30开始登机。
Boarding willmbl start at 9:30am, thirty minutes prior to departure.
9. 头等舱和公务舱的旅客,以及携带小孩或者需要特殊帮助的旅客现在请您开始登机。
Now we'd like to invite first and business class pasngers, pasngers with young children and tho who need special assistance to board the aircraft.
10. 现在请座位号在13至29排之间的旅客登机。
We are now invite pasngers ated from rows 13 through 29 to board the aircraft.
11. 现在请所有旅客登机。
Now we'd like to start general boardingnevergrowoldextent.
12. 自考英语论文本航班按座位排号进行登机,请在听到您的座位排号后上前登机。
We will start boarding by row numbers. Plea board until your row number is called.
13. 候广播通知。
Pea wait for the boarding announcement.
14. 因为您带着小孩,您可以优先登机。
You may have boarding priority becau you’re traveling with child (children).
15. 请上摆渡车。
Plea aboard the 年终总结发言稿shuttle bus.
16. 这辆摆渡车已经客满,请您稍等另一辆立刻就到。
This bus is full. Plea wait a moment. Next bus is coming soon.
17. 各位旅客,请您在摆渡车上等候登机。
Dear pasngers, plea wait in the bus for boarding.
18. 请不要将您的物品遗忘在摆渡车上。
Don’t leave your belongings in the bus.
19. 您的座位在客舱的前部/(中部、后部),请由前门/statuette(后门)登机。
Your at is in the front (middle, rear) of the aircraft. Plea board from the front (back) door.
20. 请您稍候,我们等最后几位旅客一起过去。
Plea wait a moment. We are waiting for the last few pasngers to board together.
21. 很抱歉目前我们还没有确切的起飞时间
I am sorry. We do not have the exact departure time so far.
22. 稍后会广播最新的登机时间。
when you knowThe new boarding time will be announced later.
23. 由于飞机晚到,现在正在打扫卫生,登机时间会另行广播通知。
Due to the late arrival of the aircraft, cabin cleaning is still in progress. Boarding time will be announced soon.
24. MU537航班还没开始登机,请保持原位等待。
MU537 is not ready for boarding yet, plea remain ated.
25. 维珍航空还没有开始登机,现在登机的是东航飞伦敦的航班。
Virgin Atlantic is not ready for boarding yet. Now we are boarding China Eastern flight to London.
26. 飞机已经抵达本站,但食品卫生工作还未准备好。
The aircraft has landed but the catering and cleaning are not complet yet.
27. 您的航班由于机械故障原因,我们决定换一架飞机。由于机型改变我们将更换新的登机牌,给您带来不便我们深表歉意。
The aircraft was changed due to mechanical problem and we will change your boarding pass.    We apologize for the inconvenience caud.
28. 对不起先生,由于飞机平衡的原因,为了您的安全,我们不得不更换您的座位。
I am sorry, sir. Due to aircraft weight and balance, we have to change your at for your safety.
29. 对不起先生,由于您原先的座位坏了,我们不得不更换您的座位。
I am sorry, sir. We have to change your at becau your original at is broken.
30. 对不起,您乘坐的班机由于天气原因延误了,请到延误大厅与工作人员联系.
I am sorry. Your flight has been delayed due to weather conditions. Plea contact our staff at the delayed-flight waiting hall.
31. 请您在候机厅休息等候广播通知,感谢您的配合!
Plea pay attention to the announcement跑堂者 for latest information in the waiting hall and thank you for your cooperation.
32. 如果您一定要下飞机,那么我们就必须清舱了。
We have to do clearance check in the cabin again if you insist on dimbarking.
33. 由于飞机临时发生故障,我们将安排各位旅客回候机楼休息。
Due to the mechanical problem, we’ll arrange all the pasngers to go back to the terminal.
34. 您乘坐的航班由于机械故障/大雾/暴雨/大雨/风沙/航路天气不好/调配/飞机晚到原因延误。
Your flight is delayed due to mechanical problem/heavy fog/ thunderstorm/heavy rain/ wind/ bad weather en route/ the aircraft rotations/ the late arrival of the aircraft.
35. 您乘坐的航班由于天气原因将继续延误。
Your flight will be further delayed due to the weather conditions.
36. 很抱歉,由于您的晚到,您无法乘坐该航班,请您到票台去改航班
I am sorry. You have misd this flight due to your late arrival. Plea go to the ticket counter to change to another flight.
37. 改签航班请到外面办票大厅A号岛3号柜台去。
Plea go to counter No.3 at Island A for flight endorment.
38. 对不起,您乘坐的航班已停止登机
I am sorry. The boarding业余自考 for your flight has been finished.
39. 先生,terrain登机牌上写着提前十五分钟要到达登机口,现在飞机已经准备起飞了。Sir, plea note the reminder on your boarding pass: “plea be at the boarding gate at least 15 minutes before departure time”. Now the flight is ready to takeoff.

本文发布于:2023-05-24 13:55:21,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/120891.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:登机   航班   飞机   旅客   天气   原因   座位   广播
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图