外贸英语对话重要30句

更新时间:2023-05-21 23:33:31 阅读: 评论:0

1. 我们的价格与其他制造商相比,是十分优惠的.
Our prices compare favorably with tho offered by other manufacturers.
2. 我方的报价以我方最终的确认为准.
Our offer/quotation is subject to our final confirmation.
3. 我方可承接按规格定制的特殊订单.
We can take/accept special orders made according to specifications.
4. 你方报价有效期为多少天?
How many days will your offer hold good?
5. 坦白地说,这是我方所报的最低价.
To be frank with you, it’s the  rock-bottom price we can offer.
6.在比较价格时,你必须把质量因素考虑在内.
简奥斯丁的遗憾When comparing the price, you should take the quality into consideration.
7.我们很难说服客户以这样的高价来购买.
We have difficulties in persuading our clients to buy at such a 加拿大留学申请流程high price.
8.我们很感激你在你方市场推销我们产品所作的努力.
We appreciate your effort in pushing the sale of our products in your market.
9.请报这种灯的成本, 运费加保险费到温哥华, 5%佣金.
Plea make an offer for this light, CIF Vancouver, with 5% commission.
10.我方将在收到你们信用证一个月内装船.
Shipment will be made one month after receipt of your L/C.
1. Opening an L/C caus us many expens becau it requires a certain amount of deposit四个月宝宝早教 in the bank.
开信用证会增加我们的支出,因为它需要在银行存一定的押金.
2. Your L/C must reach us 15 days before shipment, otherwi we won’t be able to book the shipping space in time.
你方的信用证需在装船前15天内到达我方,否则我们不能及时订舱.
3. Compared with other products on the international market, our price has always been on the low side.
与国际市场上的其他产品相比,我方的价格通常是偏低的.
4. I am sure this initial order will bring us more business in the future.
我确信这个初始订单将为我们以后带来更多的生意.
5. Our factory is fully committed in December.
我们工厂12月份的订单已满.
6. Your products have shown a great potential on our market.
你方的产品在我方市场上表现出了巨大的(销售)潜力.
7. You know very well our products are of high quality. Other products can not be compared with ours.
你应该很了解我方产品的品质很搞,其他产品无法与我们的相比较.
8. So long as we stick to the principle of equality and mutual benefit, all problems can be smoothed out.
只要我们坚持平等互利的原则,所有问题都能解决kisi.
9. I understand your position. But I’m your old customer. Could you make an exception to accept D/P this time.
我理解你方的立场.但是我是你的老客户.这次你能否破例接受付款交单的支付方式呢?soundsgood
10. printWe have five factories producing the steel pipes, each with a capacity of 20,000 MT per year.
我方有5个工厂生产钢管,每个工厂的产能达到每年20,000公吨.
1. It’s a long distance transportation. We must not take any chances.
Take any chances: 冒风险,抱侥幸心理
这是长途运输, 我们不能冒任何风险.
2. On behalf of Zhejiang Silks Imp/Exp. Corporation, I’d like to extend our warmest welcome to you.
On behalf of: 代表……    Extend: 给予,提供
我代表浙江丝绸进出口公司, 向您表示最热烈的欢迎.
3. We need aworthy packing.
Seaworthy=be suitable for ocean transportation=be suitable for a voyage
我方需要适合海运的包装.
4. Can we do it in the following way: if you can reduce your price by 8%, and give us 3 months to rai the money, we shall pay you 10% of the invoice value as down payment, and the rest with L/C 90days from B/L Date?
我们能否采用以下方式: 如果你能降价8%, 并给我们三个月来筹集资金, 我方将给您支付发票金额的10%做订金,其余部分用自提单日起90天内付款的信用证支付.
5. I’d like to complain of the damaged goods against you.
    我方由于货物破损而向你方投诉
    Complain of sth against sb.  因某事向某人投诉
6  It’s not our usual practice to agree to payment by installment.
用分期付款支付是我们的惯例
7. I’d like to make a complaint against you on the shortage of the goods.
我想向你方投诉货物数量不足
Make (lay, lodge) a complaint with (against) sb. On (about)  sth.
ason怎么读因某事向某人投诉
8. Our packing is widely accepted by other customers. There has never been any complaint about it.
我方的包装被客户广泛接受,从未有客户对此进行过投诉
9. Upon examination, we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
经检查,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准
Up to the standard of 达到……的标准三级考试时间  Up to the export standard达到出口标准
10. I’m afraid, though, the actual situation is not quite like that, becau Chine bicycles
have to face keen competition from other countries.
尽管如此,我恐怕,实际情况不是那样的,因为中国自行车还面临来自其他国家的激烈的竞争.
11. 如果采用CIF条款, 保险费由卖方支付.
If the business is concluded on a CIF basis, the premium is for the ller’s account.
12. 付款条件为即期信用证.
Payment should be made by L/C at sight.
13. 您有没有保渗漏险national geographic?    Have you insured/covered against leakage?
Have you take out the risk of leakage?
14. 如果我们以FOB方式成交,你建议我们投什么保?
If we conclude the business on an FOB basis, what kind of insurance do you suggest we cover?
15. 所有纸箱均用捆带加固, 足以经受住长途运输和野蛮装卸.
四级作文2021All boxes will be reinforced with straps. They can stand long transportation and rough handling.
16. 本品用铁桶包装, 每桶净重50公斤.
This product will be packed in iron drums, net weight 50 kilos per drum.

本文发布于:2023-05-21 23:33:31,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/117660.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:支付   产品   信用证   市场   货物   方式   包装
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图