卑鄙的我(1)

更新时间:2023-05-21 13:43:02 阅读: 评论:0

卑鄙的我1/3
抱歉先生请问有厕所吗
Excu me, sir, is there a commode?
斯汀!
Justin!
快,宝贝,照张相,我手金字塔
Quick, honey, take my picture. I got the pyramid in my hand.
斯汀,你我回!
Justin, you get back here right now!
不,快停下!
No, stop! 动态网页设计
-不,不!住他 - 快回来!别爬了!
-No, no! Stop him!-Go back! Don't climb!
等等,等等。
Wait, wait.
等一下,别激动,小朋友
Hold on.  Easy, little boy.
够了,快停下,小子!停在那。不!
Okay, stop, child! Stop right there. No!
不!不!不 掉下去了
No, no, no! There he goes.
斯汀!
Justin!   
我接了! 我接了!
I've got him! I've got him!
今晚从埃及传来让人气愤的消息
Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered
吉萨金字塔已经被人偷走
that the Great Pyramid of Giza had been stolen
取而代之的是个巨大的充气山寨版
and replaced by a giant inflatable replica.
恐慌立刻传遍全球,各地政府和民众
There is panic throughout the globe as countries and citizens
mba管理
都在尽力保护他们珍爱的地标建筑
try to protect their beloved landmarks.
法部还是没有任何线索
Law enforcement still has no leads
每个人都在好奇,到底是哪个神偷大盗
leaving everyone to wonder,which of the world's villains
会对这起十恶不赦的盗窃案负责?
is responsible for this heinous crime?
他的下一目又是?
And where will he strike next?
* 今天,今天很糟糕 *
* I'm having a bad, bad day *
* 是时候让我为所欲为 *
* It's about time that I get my way *
* 把眼前的一切都粉碎 *
* Steamrolling whatever I e *
冰冻射线!冰冻射线!冰冻射线!
Freeze ray! Freeze ray! Freeze ray!
* 今天我没有开心很多 *
乐于奉献* I'm having a bad, bad day *
* 你要太在意,我也无话可说 *
* If you take it personal, that's okay *
*看看吧,看这多么快活corpus *
* Watch, this is so fun to e *
*卑鄙的我 *
* Despicable me *
早上好 !
Morning, Gru!   
How you doing?
弗雷德
Hello, Fred.
精英英语怎么样 的狗狗在我满院子里拉地雷
FYI, your dog has been leaving little bombs all over my yard,
我可不欢迎它哦
and I don't appreciate it.
真抱歉。你知道狗嘛。想去哪就去哪
Sorry. You know dogs. They go wherever they want to go.
它们死了就不会了
Unless they're dead.
我开玩笑呢!
I'm joking!
不过,也是事实。好了,好好养吧
Although,  it is true. Anyway, have a good one.
,好的
Okay. Yeah.
* 把眼前的一切都粉碎*
* Steamrolling whatever I e *
*卑鄙的我*
* Despicable me *
*我今天没有开心很多*
* I'm having a bad, bad day *
*你要太在意,我也无话可说 *
* If you take it personal, that's okay *
*卑鄙的我*
* Despicable me *
这不是在跟我开玩笑嘛!
You've got to be pulling on my leg!
你好吗
Hello! 
卖饼
Cookies for sale.
走开,我不在家
Go away. I'm not home.
没有,你在家,我听见你说话了
Yes, you are. I heard you.
不,你没听见。这
katebeckinsale
No, you didn't. This
是录
is a recording.
-不,不是的。-是的,这是
-No, it isn't.      - Yes, it is.
听着,请留言,哔
Watch this. Leave a message, beep.
拜拜,录音
Goodbye, recorded message.
阿格蕾丝,快点啦
Agnes, come on.
!
Kyle!
favorable什么意思
你个破狗!不行!,不,不。坐,是我的松饼
Bad dog! No! No,  no. Sit.  My  muffin.
!
Gru!
法里博士
Dr Nefario.
我了解此刻心里的感受
I know how you must be feeling.
我,也经历了同样的沮丧
研究生复试英语I, too, have encountered great disappointment,
built to last
但在我眼里,你一直都是最棒的
>poz

本文发布于:2023-05-21 13:43:02,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/117126.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:气愤   政府   院子   没有
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图