考研政治国家线Cargo Space 货运天地
1. The goods were inspected by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau before air transportation.
这批货在空运前由中国商品检验局进行过检验。
2. I’ll book you on a direct flight to London.
我将为您预订直飞伦敦的航班。
3. As long as you’ve paid in advance, we won’t charge you for delivery.
只要你预先付款,我们就不收你送货费。
4. The goods have been cad up for transport.
货物已装箱待运。
葡萄牙语
初恋50次插曲5. We have reached an agreement with him in regard to the shipment.
我们已经就装运问题同他达成协议。
新航道英语学校
6. May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping)?
请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。
7. Cautions during transportation: Avoid exposing to air, sunlight, heating, shock, moisture, or any sources of ignition or other readily oxidizable materials.
运输中不得爆晒,受热,受潮,碰撞,应避免与易燃物质成其他容易氧化的物品混合储运。
8. We are advid that the shipment will arrive next week. quotations
我们接到通知,装运的货物将于下周抵达。
9. As requested, we will inform you of the date of dispatch immediately upon completing shipment.
按照你方要求,我们会在装运完成后立即将发货日期通知你方。
报纸平面广告
10. As to partial shipment, it would be to our mutual benefit if we could ship immediately whatever is ready instead of waiting for the whole shipment to be completed.武汉翻译
至于分批装运问题,如果我们能立即装运目前已备好的货物,而不必等到整批货物备妥后再装运,这对你我双方都是有利的。
11. Upon arrivals at the airport of destination, the goods are relead to the consignee (applicant) upon proof of identity and not by surrendering the original Air Waybill.
ava是什么意思
吾志网货物到达目的地航空港即可交给申请人,只要证明它的身份,不须交出正本航空运单。
12. Declaration of import goods shall be made to the Customs by the consignee within 14 days of the declaration of the arrival of the means of transport.
进口货物的收货人应当自运输工具申报进境之日起十四日内,向海关申报。
13. Any consignee must undertake the shipment on the strength of the quarantine certificate.
承运人必须凭检疫证明方可承运。
14. If it is impossible to carry out the orders of the shipper, the carrier must inform him immediately.
托运人的指示不能执行的,承运人应当立即通知托运人。
15. Correct and distinct marking for the outside containers is absolutely necessary.
外包装箱必须印有正确明显的标记。