Can you rend this email to me as my computer was repaired at the moment.
你能再发这个邮件给我吗,现在我的邮件在维修。
I knew this and already asked the customer provide the information, but it’s not quick to get it, pls. wait. Any news will be informed.
我知道了并且已经问了客户提供信息,但是没那么快拿到,请等待,有任何消息会通知你
Attached the invoice for you ref., and also I revid the amount in ERP., pls. kindly help to arrange the payment. Thanks!
附件的发票给你,我也在ERP里修改了数量,请帮忙安排支付,谢谢。
Thank you for your quick reply, we will come back to you soon.
谢谢你的尽快回复,我们会尽快回复你
plea find enclod our offer-no. 30-404. 请查找附件内我们的订单
Pls handle whether we ship out by ocean or by air! 请决定我们运输是走海运还是空运
For below ca, pls help to call the vendor to confirm the update delivery date.
因下面的原因,请帮忙联系卖家确定最后的运输方式
Doohan Yang push us many time for it. I need update the latest status to him today.
东汉阳 给了我们很多时间关于这个,我需要最新的情况给他 今天
We had paid the deposit to you as below email said, Would you pls help to check with your MFR when they can delivery the cargo out as quick as possible?
We had paid the deposit to you as below email said.
As I had told you yesterday, we are very urgent to get the cargo.
I contacted them before but they finally direct me to their china office
We are still in a position waiting for your information of the weight for product so as to cal
culate the cost of freight. Tks.
We have put around 5% discount for this product. Plea do your best to get this order.
Pls record again for the extra charges for certificate of Marshala
mua是什么意思Don't ask them again and again as they leave it to us many times already!
Plea help to sign back our purcha order with duly signature & company chop & let us have your invoice & banking details for TT payment. tks
xp是什么意思
\ How about the latest status for the order L/T? Pls comment and advi.
Can you check it for me regarding the latest quote of our required items.
你能为我检查下最近的报价 关于我们询价的ITEM
Just want to confirm whether you receive our enquiry, thanks your assistance.
只是想确认下 你们是否收到我们的询价,谢谢帮助
Pls. kindly arrange the payment and pick up the goods
请安排付款和打包货物
Note. I have contact with them. Thank you!
收到,我会联系他们
Plea advi us whether factory can provide “Certificate of Conformity, Material Test Report or Certificate of Material Quality” should we require and any cost of it.
get ud to请建议我们报价中是否工厂能提供“”还有其它成本
Any reply for this one ,it’s urgent ,if any question ,pls don’t hesitate to contact me ,I look forward to your reply asap ,thank you!
关于这个有消息吗,它比较急,如果有问题,请不要不好意思和我联系,期待你的尽快回复
Could you kindly tell me your phone so that I can contact with you?thank you!
你能告诉我你的电话让我能联系到你吗
Any infor from SPP PUMPS(RFQ-CP591195BJ&CP591755BJ) ? kindly pls follow this matter. Thanks.
有任何信息来自“”?请继续跟踪这个事情,谢谢
Thanks for your quotation. Pls kindly find the purcha order .
pls confirm it and sign back it and should you have no query.
When we receive your invoice, our account department will ttle the payment.
谢谢你的报价,请找附件订单
请确认后签字回传 如果你没有疑问的话
rter单我们收到你的发票,我们的财务部会安排付款
Pls nd signed PO HL20101108CP2163-REFLEX to me after confirmation and don't forget leave us invoice for payment ttling.
Pls feel free to contact us should you have any queries.Thank you for your attention and look forward to your early reply.
Plea find the copy of payment for your record, we feel sorry for any inconvenient caud. resistive
请找到支付的复印件为证,对你造成的不方便感动啊抱歉
Got it here,thank you. 懂了 谢谢
景点英文Noted and handle it ,thank you! 收到及正在处理
Done with thanks! 已完成 grimm谢谢
Well note and thanks 知道了 谢谢
Regarding the captioned quote, we would like to know whether the price is still valid or not.
关于主题的报价,我们想到知道这个价格是否还有效
rubberbandRegarding the captioned, our company will nd you the *** to your office. Besides, I need you to write me your office address in chine and our staff will arrange it today.
关于主题,我们公司会发“”到你办公室,因此,我需要你写给我你公司地址在中国的,我们员工会今天安排
Thank you for your quote,kindly pls quote it to us weight of items.
郁郁寡欢什么意思
谢谢你的报价,请报知给我们它的重量
Thank you your quotation , I would like to know approximately the weight of items.
谢谢你的报价,我期望知道这个的大概重量frequent
Thank you for your attached quote last time, we need your another assistance of the follo
wing items and would like to have the quotation as soon as possible with WEIGHT OF ITEMS AND DELIVERY TERMS.
谢谢你上次报价给我们,我们需要你在帮忙跟踪下面的ITEM, 并期望有你的尽快的报价