(四).装卸货开始、期间、结束常用英语
1. 你好,大副,我是码头卸货负责人,欢迎到青岛港来,我们将为你们提供优质服务.
Hello, Chief Officer ,I’m Loading Master .Welcome to Qing Dao Port ,we will give you a good rvice.
2.这个航次装货量是多少?
How many tons of cargo are there in this voyage?
3.抵港最大吃水是多少?
What is the maximum draft at arrival?
4. 离岗吃水是多少?
What is the draft of departure?
5. 我们输油臂的尺寸是10/12英寸,请准备好相同的接头。
leicester
jbsOur loading arm’s size is10/12 inch, plea be ready the same size reducer.
6.请打开盲板,我们将对接三台16英寸的输油臂.
Plea remove the cover, we will connect 3 loading arms ,and the connection size is 16inches.
7. 船到岸罐的距离是1.5千米,最大卸货压力是0.8Mpa,岸上能接受的最大卸率为12000M3/H.
The distance from the ship manifold to shore tank is 1.5kilometers.The maximum pressure for the connection is 0.8 Mpa . Shore can received the maximum of 12000 cubic meters per hour.
8.请问该船的港序是什么?
What’s your discharging rotation?
9.请问你对装卸有什么特殊要求吗?
Do you have any special requirement for discharging?
10. 你船的最大装船量是多少?
What’s the max loading rate of the ship?
11. 你要求的开装量是多少?
How many initial rates do you require? /what loading rate do you require at beginning?
12. 你要求的平舱量是多少?
How many topping rate do you require? /what loading rate do you require at topping time?
13. 当我们开始装油时,首先自流装船。
When we start loading, First by gravity.
14. 商检已经验完舱了,开始装油怎么样?
Cargo surveyors have already finished checking. Shall we start loading?
15. 如果油通过出口阀进入到油舱,请通知我。我将起泵。
If the cargo through manifold into your tank, plea tell/inform me .we will start pump.
16. 请准备流程!我们将开始装船。
Plea stand by! We are going to start loading.
17. 你们准备好了吗?
Do you get ready everything?
18. 是的,我们已经一切就绪。仅出口阀仍然是关的。
Yes, we have got ready everything. Only the manifold is still clod.
19. 请开船出口阀。
Plea open your manifold.
20.dragon请你准备好货泵和管线。
Plea get ready the pump and line.
21.将开六个舱。请做好准备。
There will be six tanks in operation. Plea make full preparation.
adds
22.我需要对接输油臂。(口径尺寸、数量)
I need to connect the loading arms. (size, quantity.)
23火影忍者英文版漫画.作业期间,禁止使用船吊。
No u of crane during operation.
作业期间,禁止吸烟。
No smoking during operation.
24. 哪一票货先卸?
Which cargo should be discharged first?
25. 你要用几台泵卸油?
好汉两个半第一季How many pumps will you u for discharging?
26.我们准备今天上午9点开始装货。
We are going to start loading at 9:00 this morning.
27. 大副,岸方已经准备好卸货,你可以启泵了.
Chief, Shore is ready for discharging ,You can start the pump.
28. 因为管线置换,开始卸油约30分钟之后,我们需要暂停两次.
About 30 minutes after commenced discharging ,we need suspend for two times becau of line displacement.
29.开始速度不要太快。
There is no need to speed up at the beginning.
30.请将卸货率控制在每小时**立方米。光棍节的由来
Plea keep the loading/discharging rate at **服装制作m³/h.
31. 现在的卸货速度是8000m³/h,按照这样的卸速,大约需要多少小时完货?
The discharging rate is 8000M3 per hour now ,With this rate ,How many hours will you spend for discharging?
32. 现在,你可以把装船速率增加到最大。
Now you can increa the loading (discharging) rate to the maximum.
33. 你能再少量增加点装(卸)船速率吗?
Can you increa the loading (discharging) rate a little again?
34. 请把装(卸)船速率减到一半。
Plea decrea the loading (discharging) rate to half.
35. 请到出口阀,连接处渗油严重。
Plea go to the manifold, the connection is leaking heavily.
36. 船偏杆左舷了,请注意。
The ship is listing to portside, plea pay more attention.
37trickortreat. 现在只剩下最后一个舱。
优点的英文
Now only remain the last tank.
38. 请在完货前10分钟和5分钟两次通知我们以做准备。
Plea give us two times notice at 10 minutes and 5 minutes respectively before finishing loading for standing by.
39. 现在是“5分钟前”的通知。