无间道 role play 台词

更新时间:2023-05-12 19:23:38 阅读: 评论:0

Scene 1:
请问Excu me
有没有人? - 什么事- Hello? - Can I help you?
footballclub啊 没有没有 我想试试那个Can I try this stereo?
你用什么喇叭? What speakers are you using?
没有 有什么好介绍的? Nothing special, any recommendations?
这部 标准港产货 一万多 Try this tube amplifier, made in Hong Kong, 10 grand only.
加上千多块的本地线And u this cable, also locally made about 1000.
比得上十几万的欧洲货The sound is as good as expensive European amps.
高音甜 中音准 低音沉Sweet high notes, crisp middle, strong bass.
总之一句话 就是通透In a word, transparent.
来 过来听听Come and listen.
立体感多强Human voices are drifting towards you.
感觉到没有? See that?
就好像在你面前唱一样Voices are indeed drifting towards you.
你试试这个Try this one.
你听老音乐呢 这种好This is ideal for listening to oldies.
怎么样? What do you think?
anyoneofus真的不错Much better indeed.
要是我买一整套 有折扣没有? Any discount if I buy the whole t?
胆机在这儿买Buy the tube amp here
喇叭就不要了but not the speakers.
祥威便宜点Go to Cheung Wai; it's cheaper there.
我找谁啊? Whom should I ask for?
你就说阿仁介绍的Just tell them Yan nt you.
哪张是我的? Which one is mine?
中间那张The one in the middle.
OK 谢谢Okay, thanks.
谢了You're welcome.producer
现在去祥威有人在吗? Is Cheung Wai open yet?
有啦Sure.
喂 你臭小子You bastard.
很爱很爱你日语版
我叫你帮我看着 你吃里爬外I told you to watch the store not to nd my customers away.
你的喇叭是卖得贵嘛But your speakers are over-priced.
我不卖贵点If I don't ll them at this price
哪有钱交保护费给你们这些老大呀? how can I afford to pay "protection money"?
那你不交试试看啦You can try not paying for a change.
哎 我的线Hey, the cable.
借用两天I'll return it in a few days.
四千多块 你借用两天$4,000 for a few days?
去哪儿呀? Where are you rushing to?
去送殡A funeral.
Scene 2:
你说Tell me.
你光是伤人已经好几次了How many times have you been busted for assault?
我千方百计和律政司说I am trying to convince the Department of Justice
你心理有问题that you have psychological problems
叫你看心理医生and need to e a shrink.
你还到处打人But you keep on beating people up.
你是不是真的心理变态?Are you really going nuts?2分钟英语演讲稿
你忘了自己是好人还是坏人了?Have you forgotten you're a cop?
明明说好三年 三年之后又三年You told me it's only for 3 years.
三年之后又三年But after 3 years come another 3 years, and another.permission
就快十年了 老大It's almost 10 years already, boss.
你对我态度好点行不行?Can't you be a bit more courteous to me?
现在全香港只有我知道你的身份I'm the only one in Hong Kong who knows your real identity now.
我回去把你的档案全都删除掉Maybe I'll just era your file
你一辈子做古惑仔 我也不用烦了so you can stick with the Triads for good.
你想我怎么样What do you want me to do?
天天提醒自己 我是警察Remind mylf I'm a cop every day?
做梦的时候都说Shouting out "Drop your gun, I'm a cop."
"放下枪 我是警察!"这样?even in my dreams?
韩琛什么时候进货?When will Sam place his order?
不知道No idea.
这个星期Sometime this week.
什么?What?
这个星期之内Sometime this week.
泰国佬已经来了The Thais are here.
韩琛收了货 去卖给别人Once the goods arrive, Sam will rell them.
货仓在哪儿?Where is the warehou?
我怎么知道那货仓在哪儿?How the hell do I know?
我才跟了他三年I started working for him only 3 years ago.
这案子一破就退休Okay, I'll let you retire after this.
你少来Bullshit.  这句话我听了九千多次I heard this a zillion times already.
又是这些破玩意儿(偷听器)?Shit. The mikes again?
警察部那么有钱The Police is loaded with cash
能不能换点先进的tell them to get more advanced models.
植入体内的 要不要?How about implanting it into your body?
植在哪儿?Into which part of my body?
针孔摄影机A pinhole camera?
针孔在哪?Where's the lens?
二十五号是你生日嘛 臭小子Your birthday is on the 25th, right?
我从来不戴表I never wear watches.
Scene 3:
挺利索的You sure know what you're doing.  我也读过警校I also went to the cadet school.
你们卧底可真有意思 老在天台见面Do all undercover cops like rooftops?
我不像你 我光明正大Unlike you, I'm not afraid of light.
我要的东西呢?So where's the stuff I want?
我要的你还未必带来呢I don't think you've broughtwhat I want either.
什么意思?So what does that mean?
你上来晒太阳的?We came up here to sunbathe?
给我一个机会Give me a chance.
怎么给你机会?How?
我以前没得选择I have no choice before
现在我想做一个好人but now I want to turn over a new leaf.
好啊Good.
跟法官说Try telling that to the judge.
看他让不让你做好人See what he has to say.
那就是要我死?You want me dead?
对不起 我是警察Sorry, I'm a cop.
谁知道?Who knows that?性剥削什么意思
drp别动 警察Don't move. Police.
放下枪 放了刘警官Drop your weapon and let Inspector Lau go first.
你上司是韩琛的卧底Your boss is Sam's mole.
证据在我手上I got evidence.
我们到警察局再说Let's clear this up at the station.
放下枪 立刻放下枪Drop your weapon now.
我报了警啦I've called the police.
我干嘛要相信你啊?Why should I trust you?
你不用相信我You don't have to.
你小心点You'd better watch out.
你小心点Look who's talking.
祝你们在警察部一帆风顺I wish you every success in the police force.
干杯 各位长官Bottoms up, officers.
不用怕 大家同门师兄弟No sweat. We are brothers.
欧美乡村音乐>雅思留学培训现在琛哥死了Sam is dead now.

本文发布于:2023-05-12 19:23:38,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/106076.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:没有   知道   意思   档案   音准
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图