吸血鬼日记第三季学习笔记

更新时间:2023-05-12 17:35:40 阅读: 评论:0

《吸血鬼日记》S03E01笔记:以为乡下人会更容易相信别人opeing your mind
1、I thought you country folk were suppod to be more trusting.我还以为你们乡下人会更容易信任别人。trust
country/farming folk
住在乡下的人;在乡下工作的人
e.g:simple country folk
普通村民
2、Just shopping for the party you're trying to bail out on.
为你的生日派对购物呢,你别想溜。
e.g:They bailed out after the dancing party.
舞会后他们离开了。第50届百想艺术大赏
3、Another dead end you mean?
你是说,又要白跑一趟?
e.g:The negotiations have reached a dead end.
谈判陷入了僵局。
4、My dad's side of the family is like wet paint that never dries.我爸这边的事儿可多了,没完没了的。
like wet paint that never dries
连续不断的;没完没了的
e.g:There are so much work like wet paint that never dries.
这么多工作没完没了。
5、Something's up with your mother.
你妈肯定有什么事。
e.g:Is something up with Julie?She looks really mirable.
朱莉怎么了?看着愁眉苦脸的。
6、Now your type are very hard to come by.
现在可很难遇见你这种人。
e.g:How did you come by the pictures?
培训机构网站
你是怎么得到这些画的?
7、I don't know why you just don't come clean and tell her where we are.
我不明白你为什么不说实话,告诉她我们在哪儿。
e.g:The government should come clean about its plans.
政府应该坦白告诉大家计划。
8、You know I just need to chill out.
你知道的,我只是需要冷静一下。
e.g:I spent the afternoon chilling out.
一个下午我都在冷静。
一元一次方程9、This room's off limits.
这房间不能进。
禁止入内;禁区
bite怎么读e.g:Footpaths are,of cour,off limits to bikers.
人行道是自行车和摩托车的禁区。
10、You put on a good show Stefan.
演得不错,斯特凡。
e.g:Our team put up a pretty good show,but we lost in the end.我们队表演的非常好,但是最后还是输了。
《吸血鬼日记》S03E02笔记:他永远不会放弃我,我也不会放弃他
1、Stefan's off the rails.
斯特凡已经失常了。
be/go off the rails
行为失常;发疯;走上错误的道路
e.g:At17he suddenly went off the rails and started stealing.
17岁他突然不务正业开始偷盗。
2、The sheriff has me slip it into the coffee here every now and then.警长让我时不时地在咖啡里加一些(马鞭草)。
every now and then/again=every so often
chinanet是什么
不时地;偶尔
e.g:I still e her every now and then.sylvia
我任然偶尔能见到她。
3、I don't know why you think that you're a lost cau.
我不明白为什么你觉得自己是个失败者。
lost cau
注定失败;没有成功的机会
e.g:Trying to interest my son in classical music is a lost cau.
让我儿子对古典音乐感兴趣一定不会成功的。
4、Bottoms up.
吧。
bottoms up
干杯
5、He's flipped the switch.
penisman
他已经完全失控了。
flip a switch
开/关开关。剧本中是比喻义。
e.g:You start the fan by just flipping this switch.
拨这个按钮就能打开电风扇。
6、Did you miss the part where I checked out of all this?
你该不会是忘了我已经撒手不管了。
check out
这里是比喻义,表示不再插手某事
e.g:I'm not the kind of person who checks out.
我不是那种会撒手不管的人。
7、Yeah,but Damon's not exactly in the mood to help right now.可是达蒙现在根本就没心情帮忙。
be in the mood(for/to do something)
paranoid什么意思愿意做某事;想要做某事
e.g:I don't want to talk about it now.I'm not in the mood.
现在我不想谈论此事,没那个心情。
8、Yeah,but he's still holding on to his humanity,which means he can still be saved.
没错,可他仍然人性未泯,这说明他还有的救。
hold on to
保持;不放弃
e.g:The soldiers held on to the bridge for three more days.
士兵们坚守着这座桥三天多。
9、Look,he would never give up on me.I'm not gonna give up on him.
他永远不会放弃我,我也不会放弃他。
give up on
放弃;对...不再期望;对...绝望

本文发布于:2023-05-12 17:35:40,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/105959.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:不会   笔记   没有   愿意   说明   放弃   自行车   禁区
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图