Pick a card. 选一张
All right. Now,memorize it. 好 记住花色号码
-You got it? -Oh, yes. 好了没? 好了
Is that your card? 是这张吗?
Yes. 就是这张
-Hey,guys. -Hi there! 大家好
Guess what. Ben is gonna be in a TV commercial. 你们猜怎么着? 班要上电视拍广告了
What are you talking about? 你们在说什么?
It's not for 还没有定案
...we met this guy in the park who thought Ben was cute. 不过我们在公园里遇到一个人 他觉得班很可爱
You know,which he is. He gave us 这也是事实啦 那个人留了张名片
...and told us to bring him for this commercial he's auditioning. 要我带班去参加广告试镜
This guy's the biggest commercial casting director in town! 这个人是本地最大的选角导演
Ben takes one lousy walk in the park and gets an audition? 班去公园随便散个步 就有试镜自动送上门!
I mean, way to go, Ben! 我是说,班,真有你的
I've been in that park a million times and no one's offered me an audition. 那个公园我都去烂了 从来没人主动找我去试镜
It's crazy. We were pushing Ben on the swings 我知道,真的很神奇 我们只是在陪班玩荡秋千…
I'm always on the swings! 我每次都在玩荡秋千啊
What am I doing wrong? 我是哪里做错了?
That. 就是那里
The One Where Rachel Smokes 本集播出:“打入抽烟圈”
23 我要出门了,祝我好运
Since you work at Ralph Lauren, can you get me some shirts? 瑞秋,既然你在拉夫罗伦工作 能不能带几件马球衫回来?
I don't know if I'd feel comfortable stealing on my very first day. 第一天上班就偷公司东西 我可能下不了手喔
Unwilling to steal from work. 不愿意慷公司之慨
Interesting. 有意思了
If anybody gets free stuff, it's me. 就算有人能拿免费的 那也非我莫属
Okay,guys,way to wish me luck. 好了,各位,祝我好运吧
Go get 'em! 祝你好运,给他们好看
Let's discuss Rachel's birthday. 好,来讨论帮瑞秋庆生的事
I say we throw a surpri party this weekend. 我建议在周末办惊喜派对
But her birthday's not for another month. 可是一个月后才是她生日啊
If we throw her party on her birthday, it's not a surpri. 是没错,但在生日当天开派对 那就不惊喜啦
Great! We can have a dinner party and just invite her clo friends. 我觉得这主意不错 我们办个晚餐派对 邀请好朋友过来
Ross! We're having a surpri party for Rachel. 罗斯! 我们要帮瑞秋办惊喜派对咯
Done. 搞定
Great. Wanna do it together? 好,那你要一起来吗?
I'd love to do it together! 乐意之至
They're gonna do it together. 她们要一起来耶
That's my girlfriend. 兄弟,那位可是我女友
So I gotta shut it down now? 所以我就得闭嘴?
I gotta go. I'm picking 好,我得走了 我要接班...
...and then we're off to the big audition. ...去参加大试镜
It's gonna be weird eing some actor pretending to be Ben's dad. 看到有演员假装是班的父亲 那种感觉一定很怪
Weirder than eing his two moms make out? 是啊 怪过看班的两个妈妈温存?
Dad? There's a dad in the commercial? 爸爸?广告里面有爸爸?
Yeah. The dad and Ben eat soup and pretend to enjoy it. 是啊,班和爸爸喝汤 演得很陶
醉的样子
Maybe I'll go with you and audition as the dad. 或许我可以跟你们一起去 搞不好能试镜演那个爸爸
Who better to play Ben's father than his godfather? 说到扮演班的爸爸 由我这教父上场更最适合了
-You're not his godfather. -What? 你不是班的教父 什么?
Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧?
Of cour I am. 当然是啊
-Okay, let's go, godfather. -All right! 我们走吧,教父 好耶
They're gonna let me audition! 我获选了,他们让我试镜
Really? That's great! 真的?太棒了
One of the casting ladies has actually en me in a play. 有个女的看过我演舞台剧
So I steered clear of her. 所以我离她离得远远的
And the other one,I 另一个我也认识
Well,you know. 原因你也知道…
-That kid looks familiar. -Oh,yeah. 那个孩子看起来很眼熟 是啊
He's done tons of commercials. I've en him in Sugar Smacks, 他拍过一堆广告 有糖果广告、新力PS游戏机
...and that one for the phone company. 还帮电话公司拍过广告
He was so good,he convinced me to switch phone companies. 他演得实在是太好了 我索性跟着换了电话公司
Chandler was mad. 钱德因此还气得半死
He's not gonna get this one. Ben is way cuter than that kid. 不过他这次休想拿到这角色 因为班比他可爱多了
I mean, look at him. 看就知道,宝贝,看看你
That's great. 很好
Wouldn't it be great if I got to play Ben's dad? 不过若我能演班的爸爸 这样是不是很棒?
You look nothing like Ben. 乔伊,你跟班一点都不像
I look more like him than you do. 比你跟他像多了
I really don't know you well enough for you to do that. 我跟你还不熟 哪里生得出小孩?
So it's down to the two. Nancy,I know you like this one. 现在是最后的二选一 南茜,我知道你喜欢这一个
I think I agree. Rachel,what do you think? 我也有同感 瑞秋,你觉得呢?
Well, that one 那个是很漂亮
...but I just love this fabric. 但我超爱这个的质料
Sorry. 抱歉了
Don't be. Part of your job is to give your opinions. 不用抱歉 提供意见是你的职责之一
Then I take credit for them. I'm kidding! 功劳归我,开玩笑的
She is kidding. But don't ever disagree with her again. 她这次是在开玩笑 但下次可别跟她意见相左
Okay,now I'm kidding! 这次换我在开玩笑
What a fun office. 这个办公室真有趣
I don't know which one. But I do know I need a cigarette. 我不知道要选哪一个 不过先来根烟倒是真的
Let's take a break, go outside and sort this out when we return. 不如我们出去休息一下 等回来之后再解决?