生活大爆炸第三季17

更新时间:2023-05-09 23:23:15 阅读: 评论:0

生活大爆炸 英文剧本台词系列
为什么我总是出力
Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff?
很简单啊
Well,it's very simple.
在我们这群一无所有的破烂科学家当中
In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lo,
我负责动脑子
I'm the smart one,
沃罗威茨负责搞笑
Wolowitz is the funny one,
库萨帕里是一个奋力想要融入我们的生活
and Koothrappali is the lovable foreigner
但是以失败告终的可爱的老外
who struggles to understand our ways and fails.
你别无选择  只有肌肉男了
That leaves you,by default,as the muscle.
再多搬一层  我就肌肉难了
One more floor,and I'd be the pulled muscle.
来的正好
Oh,it's about time.
我要饿死了
I'm starving.
这个  其实我们没带中国菜回来
Um,well,we didn't actually get Chine food.
-为什么啊  -淡定
- Why not?  - Don't panic.
这个更赞
This is better.
不是吧
Oh,no.
你们不会用食物换了魔豆吧
You didn't trade the food for magic beans,did you?
当然没有
Of cour not.
况且严格来说  魔豆也是食物
And technically,magic beans would be food.
虽然吃了它们怪浪费的
Although eating them would be quite a waste,
因为你可以种植它们
since you could plant them,
然后一夜之间  就会长成一株巨大的豆茎
and overnight,have a giant beanstalk,
足够一个小城市吃的
which would provide enough roughage for a small city.
其实有时候我根本没听你说话
Yeah,sometimes I don't listen.
只是看着你的下巴一上一下
Sometimes I just watch your jaw go up and down.
我们去中餐馆的路上
We were on our way to the Chine restaurant
貌似看见了亚当?韦斯特
when we thought we saw Adam West,
亚当?韦斯特:《蝙蝠侠》的扮演者
所以我们就跟着他走
so we followed him.
谁是亚当?韦斯特
Who's Adam West?
谁是亚当?韦斯特
Who's Adam West?!
莱纳德  你们性交之后都聊些什么啊
Leonard,what do the two of you talk about after the coitus?
我猜是  "哇塞  4分钟"
My guess is,"Hey,four minutes!
"新纪录啊"
New record!"
所以我才负责搞笑啊
That's why I'm the funny one.
反正呢  我们跟着他到了旧货出售摊儿
Anyway,we followed the guy to this garage sale,
那卖的东西都超赞
and they had the coolest stuff.
他们正好关门大甩卖
They were closing up.
这一箱子东西才60块
We got this whole box for 60 bucks.
我们还没来得及看清都有什么呢
We didn't even get to go through it all.
说不定有什么宝贝呢
There could be anything in here.
看看有没有新女朋友
There a new girlfriend in there?
说不定你需要一个
'Cau you might need one.
没有
No.
不过有《捉鬼敢死队》的原版终稿
But there is an original final draft Ghostbusters script
上面真的有黏液的污迹哎
with actual slime stains!
你说得对
Oh,you're right.
这个
是《捉鬼敢死队2》
It's Ghostbusters 2.
没看头
Never mind.
我滴神啊
Oh,my God.
是阿福娃娃
An Alf doll.
我11岁的时候  我妈在我爸去世之后
When I was 11,my mother got me one
给我买了一个
to help me sleep
好让我能睡好觉
after my dad left.
我那时候会假装
I ud to pretend
爸爸是去了蜜胺树脂星球
that my dad had moved to the planet Melmac,
而阿福会把他带回我身边的
and Alf was going to bring him back to me.
但它从来也没有
But he never did.
我爸爸在哪儿  小玩偶
Where's my daddy,puppet?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
太伤感了
That is so sad.
不  更伤感的是你居然不知道
No,what's sad is that you don't know
亚当?韦斯特是电视版蝙蝠侠的扮演者
Adam West was TV's Batman.
史波克的脑袋
Here's Spock's head with no body.
波克:《星际迷航》中的人物
T先生的身子
Here's Mr.T's body with no head.
Mr.T:《星际迷航》中的人物
啊在这儿  史波克的身子配T先生的脑袋
Oh,yeah,here's Spock's body with Mr.T's head.
我同情那些没有逻辑的傻瓜
I pity the fool who's illogical.
好吧  我要回家了
Okay,I'm just gonna go home
做一个烤干酪  然后上eHarmony
and make a grilled chee and window-shop
eHarmony:美国线上交友网站
意淫去
on eHarmony.
好的  拜拜
Okay,bye.
妥了
Okay.
哇塞  快看  《夺宝奇兵》的连连看
Ooh,look,an Indiana Jones connect-the-dots.
还有潜水侠的手办
And an Aquaman action figure.
好像有人给他画了个小弟弟
Looks like someone drew a penis on him.
没事儿  看我擦掉
Ooh,that'll come off.
我们都看不下去了喂
You e what you're doing?
停下
Stop that.
真赞啊
Fascinating.
什么东西
What?
是《魔戒》里的魔戒
It appears to be a Lord of the Rings ring.
上面居然还刻着
Oh. It's even got
精灵语呢
the Elvish engraving on it.
不是精灵语
It's not Elvish.
是用精灵语的字母写的魔多语
It's the language of Mordor written in Elvish script.
"魔戒全属至尊御"
"One Ring to rule them all."
出自《魔戒》台词
"至尊指引诸魔戒"
"One Ring to find them."
"至尊魔戒唤众戒"
"One Ring to bring them all."
"众戒归一黑暗中"
"And in the darkness bind them."
我靠  咱们好宅啊
Holy crap,are we nerdy.
我调查了一下这个魔戒
So,I was doing some checking on the ring.
等下  谢尔顿  那边桌子上的是番茄酱吗
Hold on. Sheldon,is there ketchup on that table?
是滴
Yes,there is.
有个好玩的事儿
Oh,here's a fun fact.
最初的时候  番茄酱
Ketchup started out
是酱汁的总称
as a general term for sauce,
特别是那些加了草本植物和香料的
typically made of mushrooms or fish brine
蘑菇或腌鱼
with herbs and spices.
早期流行的主材料包括蓝莓
Some popular early main ingredients included blueberry,
凤尾鱼  牡蛎  四季豆  还有
葡萄
anchovy,oyster,kidney bean and grape.
没事儿  我去拿
No,that's okay. I'll get it.
听我说  我仔细观察了魔戒
Listen,I was looking at the ring,and it
看上去有点奇怪
emed a little weird.
上面竟然没有版权声明
No copyright notice on it.
所以我就拿给我一个哥们儿看  这么说吧
So,I took it down to this buddy of mine who deals with--
他专门和收藏界的黑市
shall we say-- the edy underbelly
做交易
of the collectibles world.
黑市
Seedy underbelly?
你那个黑市淘来的手提式相位枪
You know,your black market phars,
出自《星际迷航》
还有乌拉中尉在电影中穿过的内裤
your screen-worn Lieutenant Uhura panties,
就那些东西呗
that kind of stuff.
你这个神秘兄弟是谁
Who's this mysterious buddy you suddenly have?
就是我认识的一个家伙
Just a guy. I know a guy.
-
艾迪?克里斯波吗  -我不能告诉你  别问了
- Is it Eddie Crispo? - No,I can't tell you who it is. Stop asking.
还能是谁  肯定是艾迪?克里斯波
Who el could it be? It has to be Eddie Crispo.
我认识很多黑道人物  好不好
I know lots of dangerous people,okay?
-说一个  -艾迪?克里斯波
- Name one. - Eddie Crispo.
不管怎样
Anyway,
他说这个不是仿品
he said this isn't a replica.
而是真品
It's the real deal.
如果你说这就是索伦在末日火山
If you're suggesting that that is the actual ring of power
打造的至尊魔戒[指环王情节]
forged by Sauron in Mount Doom,
我会用极为不屑和
I look at you with an expression of exhaustion
嘲笑的表情看着你
and ever so slight amument.
他不是说这是魔戒
He's not saying it's a magic ring.
对吧
You're not,are you?
没错  但差不多
No,but it's clo.
看里面的标记
Look at the markings inside.
那是生产标记
Tho are production markings.
为拍摄《指环王》  共打造了九枚戒指
Nine rings were made for u in the Lord of the Rings movies.
三枚送给了剧中演员
Three were given to members of the cast.
剩下的都被销毁了
The rest were destroyed.
除了一枚
Except one.
被偷的一枚
One was stolen.
先生们
<
这就是至尊魔戒
this is the one ring.
归我了
Mine!
不  不是你的
No,it is not yours.
我们一起去要的箱子
We all went in on the box together.
对  但是我在箱子里找到的
Well,yes,but I found it in the box,
海难救助法明确规定
and the laws of maritime salvage clearly state
找到沉海宝藏的人
that the finder of a sunken treasure
即视为宝藏的主人
is the owner of the treasure.
这怎么符合海难救助法
How is this maritime salvage?
除了没有水  怎么不符合
Other than the lack of water,how is it not?
等等  谢尔顿  先别发疯
Wait,wait. Sheldon,stop being crazy for a cond.
这种东西值多少钱
How much is something like this worth?
这么抢手的
东西很难估价
Well,it's tough to say since it's hot,
不过在黑市里  我朋友估价
but on the underground market,my
你是指艾迪?克里斯波吧
Your guy Eddie Crispo?
是滴
Yes.
他估价一万到一万五
He figures ten,maybe 15 thousand.
既然值这么多钱
Okay,that's a lot of money.
明智之举是用它投资更实用的东西
The wi thing to do is invest it in something practical.
比如水上摩托艇
Like a jet ski.
你要摩托艇干嘛
Why do you want a jet ski?
电影里有钱又帅的人都骑摩托艇
All the wealthy and beautiful people in movies ride Jet Skis.
这不可能是巧合
That can't just be a coincidence.
我们不能卖它
We can't ll it.
要保存它
We have to keep it
珍惜它  爱护它
and love it and polish it,
只能偶尔拿出来
and only take it out occasionally
去公园里
when we go to the park
重演电影里喜欢的场景
and reenact our favorite scenes from the movies.
听着有意思  其实很无聊
It's sad how great that sounds.
各位  这是偷来的
Guys,it's stolen.
应该还给彼得?杰克逊[指环王导演]
It should go back to Peter Jackson.
他制作的电影  魔戒应该属于他
{\c it belongs to him.
行啊
Fine.
可以换给他  只要他答应
He can have it back as long as he promis
让我演下一部电影里的霍比特人
to make me a hobbit in his next movie.
没有犹太霍比特人
There are no Jewish hobbits.
显然你没在岁首节[犹太新年]
Clearly,you've never been to my hou
来我家吃饭
for dinner on Rosh Hashanah.
我们不能敲诈彼得?杰
We are not blackmailing
够了  魔戒哪去了
All right,where's the ring?
你是说我的魔戒吗
You mean my ring?
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
魔戒无人看护
The ring was unguarded.
就这么放着台面
It was just sitting on the table.
谁都能拿走
Anyone could have taken it.
证据  我拿了
Proof? I did.
-给我  -大家理智点
- Give me that. - Look,let's be reasonable.
我们都对魔戒抱有不同的想法
We all want to do different things with the ring,
但你们的想法太傻  我要的可是摩托艇
but your ideas are stupid,and I want a jet ski.
我找到的  魔戒是我的
I found it. The ring is mine.
我不明白  为啥每次都不能我说了算
I don't understand why in this group I never get my way.
有哪次不是你说了算
You always get your way.
你把魔戒给我  才是每次我说了算
I'll stipulate to that if you give me the ring.
各位
Hey,guys.
喜欢我给你们上的
Enjoying your food that I actually
不是你们点的菜
brought you instead of promising food,
是我随意找的一堆垃圾
but bringing you a box of random crap?
很好吃
Yeah,it's delicious.
就是讽刺的话不太新鲜
The sarcasm's a little stale,though.
要不这样吧
Hey,how about this?
确定如何处理魔戒前
Until we figure out what to
do with the ring,
由佩妮来保管
Penny holds on to it.
什么戒指
What ring?
这枚戒指
This ring.
在找东西吗
Looking for something?
你能保管几天吗
Will you hold on to this for a couple of days?
-为什么  -这是部电影的道具
- Why? - It's a prop from a movie,
我们正为此争吵呢
And we're kind of fighting over it.
只想说清楚  我男朋友给我的
Okay,just to be clear,the first piece of jewelry
第一件珠宝是电影里的道具
my boyfriend gives me is a prop from a movie,
而且我还不能拥有它
and I don't even get to keep it?
如果你三年前跟了我
If you had gone out with me three years ago,
你现在应该能收到我姑婆艾达
by now,you'd have my great Aunt Ida's brooch
塞进猫肚子从德占比利时偷运出的胸针
that she smuggled out of occupied Belgium in a cat.
现在感觉我还好吧
How am I looking now?
你打我
You hit me!
我在流血
I'm bleeding!
什么情况
What was that?
谢尔顿想偷魔戒  我给了他一拳
Sheldon tried to take the ring and I punched him.
干得好
That's my girl.
谢尔顿啊
So,Sheldon,
被一个女人家揍的感觉如何
how's it feel to get beaten up by a girl?
反正不是第一次了
It's not the first time.
在子宫里我那胞姐就开始欺负我
I have a twin sister who assaults began in utero.
如果当年我能一直坚定的吸收掉她
If only I'd had the prence of mind to reabsorb her,
我也就多了一颗长毛的痣
then I'd have a mole with hair in it
这样也不会收到那些无聊的圣诞贺卡了
instead of a tedious yearly Christmas letter.
先生们  你们还没有觉悟吗
Gentlemen,have you come to the realization
最明智的选择
that the only reasonable cour of action
就是卖了魔戒再分钱
is to ll the ring and divide the money?
没门
No.
我就怕你这么说
I was afraid of that.
说吧
Go ahead.
在孟买问候大家
Greetings from Mumbai.
我是拉杰的律师  文卡塔斯?库萨帕里
I am Raj's attorney,Venkatesh Koothrappali.
也是我表哥
Also my cousin.
你居然还找了个律师
You brought a lawyer?
这个不用回答
Don't answer that.
我就直说了
I'll get straight to the point.
我的委托人准备放弃
My client's prepared to surrender
他在这枚魔戒上的一切利益
any interest he has in the ring
来交换两辆川崎水上摩托
in exchange for two Kawasaki Jet Skis.
两辆水上摩托?  没门儿
We're not giving him two Jet Skis.
听着  大家都成年人了
Look,we're big boys,
我们何不都退一步海阔天空呢
why don't we just cut to the cha and meet in the middle?
一辆水上摩托就够了
One Kawasaki Jet Ski.
怎么样
Done and done.
半辆都不给
No Jet Skis.
好吧  不谈水上摩托了
All right,forget the Jet Skis.
你说什么
Forget the Jet Skis?
这是我们的底线
That was our line in the sand!
你就这点招数吗
What happene

本文发布于:2023-05-09 23:23:15,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/102566.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:魔戒   电影   至尊   东西
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图