狮子王1中英文台词

更新时间:2023-05-09 13:53:27 阅读: 评论:0

From the day we arrive on the planet. And, blinking, step into the sun. There’s more to e, than can ever be en, more to do, than can ever be done. There’s far too much, to take in here, more to find, than can ever be found. But the sun rolling high, through the sapphire sky, keeps great and small, on the endless round. It’s the circle of life. And it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place, on the path unwinding in the circle. The circle of life. It’s the circle of life. And it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place, on the path unwinding in the circle. The circle of life.
自从那一天,我们来到这个星球,眨着眼走进阳光。想看的,永远看不够,想做的,永远做不完。想要学的,永远没有尽头。想寻找的,永远那么多。但日出日落,穿过蓝天,把伟大和渺小,融入无尽的轮回。这是生命的轮回,让所有人体验绝望和希望,忠诚和爱情,直到找到自己,一条只有一个方向的轮回之路,生命的轮回。这是生命的轮回。
Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never e the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?
你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗?
Scar: What do you want?
你来做什么?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excu for missing the ceremony this morning.
我来通知国王穆法沙即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lo my lunch.
噢,Zazu,你弄丢了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lo more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果国王来了,你失去的就不止是那个。他像一头发狂的河马。
Scar: I quiver with FEAR!
我怕得发抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me HELP
Scar,别那样子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
Scar: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty.
来得正是时候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎么会屈尊到普通百姓这儿来?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't e you at the prentation of Simba.
Sarabi和我在辛巴的庆典上没有见到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind.
是今天举行吗?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞错了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
没错,是你太滑头了。作为国王的弟弟,你应该站在队伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first until the little hairball was born.
我一直是第一位,直到这个小毛头出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is and your future king.
那小毛球是我的儿子,也是你们未来的国王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy.
噢,我应该练习自己的礼仪。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
不要给我脸色看,Scar
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
噢,不,Mufasa,也许是你不该给我脸色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑战我吗?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
别发火,别发火,我从未想过挑战你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遗憾,为什么不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
论聪明才智,我有狮子的天分。但说到残忍的力量,恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因。
Zazu: There's one in every family, wo in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每个家族都有这么一个的,陛下。事实上,我们家有两个。他们总是想破坏一些特殊场合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我该怎么处置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做条地毯很不错。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him.
想一想,无论何时只要他弄脏自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: heh Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快点儿,爸爸,我们得走了,醒醒。
Sarabi: Your son ...你儿子醒了
Mufasa: Before sunri, he's your son.太阳升起前,他是你的儿子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快点儿,爸爸。
Simba: You Promid! 你答应过我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
看,辛巴,有阳光的地方都是我们的王国。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler ris and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will t on my time here and will ri with you as the new king.
国王作为统治者,总是像太阳一样升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我会像太阳一样落山,而你就会作为新国王,像太阳一样升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那这都会成为我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place?
所有阳光能抵达的地方。那么黑暗的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.
那是我们的边界。你绝对不能去那儿,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king could do whatever he wants.

本文发布于:2023-05-09 13:53:27,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/102036.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:没有   国王   轮回   太阳   庆典
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图