1. 您好!(第一次见面)How do you do?
2. 您好!见到您很高兴。How do you do? I’m very glad to meet you.
3. 让我来介绍一下在座的各位先生。林先生,我们厂的厂长;王先生,厂长总工;吴先生,船体车间主任。Let me introduce the gentlemen prent here. This is Mr.Lin, our shipyard manager; Mr.Wang, our chief engineer. Mr.Wu, director of the hull shop.
4. 欢迎您到我们船厂来!welcome to our shipyard!
5. 请坐!Sit down plea.
6. 好的,谢谢!Thank you.
7. 请喝茶。Plea have a cup of tea.
8. 喂,您好吗?(熟人之间)Hi, how are you?
9. 很好,谢谢。您好吗?Fine, thank you, and how are you?
10. 很好,谢谢!Very well, thanks.
11. 我们现在就开始工作好吗?Shall we start our work now?
12. 好的。OK .
13. 请这边走。This way, plea.
14. 我可以进来吗?May I come in?
15. 请进!Yes, plea.
16. 早晨好,女士。Good morning, ma’am (Madam).
17. 早晨好,布莱克先生。请坐。Good morning, Mr.Blake. take a at, plea.
18. 谢谢!Thank you, ma’am.
19. 请问您有什么事和我商讨?What business would you like to talk with me about?
20. 船东想在船上做些变化。The ship owner wants to make some changes in the hull.
21. 这样的事,我只能晚些时候回答您。In that ca, I need to answer you later.
22. 好的。如果你做出了决定,请尽快告诉我。OK. If you make the decision, plea tell me soon.
23. 没有问题,再见!No problem. Good bye.
24. 再见!Good bye.
25. 下午好!Good afternoon!
26. 下午好!Good afternoon!
27. 有一个舱口盖有点问题,我想和你谈谈。There is something wrong with the hatch cover. I would like to discuss it with you.
28. 对不起,我听不懂您讲话,您能说得慢一点吗?I’m sorry. I can’t follow you. Can you speak slowly?
29. 我的意思是我想和您谈一谈舱口盖的问题。I mean I want to talk with you about the hatch cover.
30. 噢,我懂了。到我办公室去详谈。Oh, I e. Let’s go to my office and talk it cover in detail.
31. 那再好不过了。That couldn’t be better.
32. 我想要一份这种图纸。I would like a copy of this drawing.
33. 对不起,我帮不了这个忙。您可以到技术科去要。I’m sorry. I can’t help you. You may ask the technical department for it.
34. 您知道电话号码?Do you know the telephone number?
35. 分机号是4557。It’s 4557 extension.
36. 谢谢!Thank you.
37. 非常愿意帮助您!My pleasure!
38. 你们船厂造什么船?What ships do you build?
39. 集装箱船,散装船,还有一些驳船。Container ships, bulk carriers, and some barges.
40. 你厂吊车最大起重能力是多少?How much is the maximum lifting capacity in your shipyard?
41. 300吨,是船台用起重机,跨度72m。300 tons, it is a berth derrick, the span being 72m.
42. 在这里,你们怎么样对钢板进行预处理?Here, how do you pre-treat (prepare) the steel plates?
43. 我们用抛丸(喷沙)的方法。We call it short-blasting (sand-blasting).
44. 抛丸后还要将钢板涂漆吗?After short-blasting, do you paint the steel plates?
45. 是的,我们称之为车间底漆。Yes, we do. And we call it priming paint.
46. 钢板移动的速度是多少?How fast is the plate moving?
47. 大约每分钟5米。About 5m a minute.
48. 你们怎样切割钢板?How do you cut a steel plate?
49. 小于10mm的钢板,用机械切割法。For plates has than 10mm,we u mechanical cutting method.
50. 那么大于10mm的呢?How about the plates over 10mm(thicker plates)?
51. 我们用火焰切割法。一般这些切割都是数控的。We u the flame cutting method. Most of the cutting is done by number control(N/C).
52. 怎样将钢板加工成不同的形状呢?How do you make the steel plate into different shapes?
53. 我们有不同种类的冲、压机械。可滚压,弯制和折边。We u different kinds of press machines. We can roll, bend, or flange a plate.
54. 型材怎样加工呢,像球扁钢,角钢和一些加强材?How do you shape the different ctions, such as, bulb plates, angle bars, and other stiffeners.
55. 用同样的方法。但我们也用水火弯板法;该法主要用于加工不规则形状,像球鼻艏。By the same method, but we also u the line-heating methods. This can shape irregular parts, such as bulbous bow.
56. 你怎样知道弯制合格了呢?How do you know the bending is good?
57. 我们用样板来检验。We will check it with templates.
58. 在焊接钢板,肋骨,甲板横梁时,你们用什么焊接方法?What welding methods do you u in connecting the plates, frames, and beams?
59. 对于长直接板缝,我们用埋弧焊或二氧化碳气体保护焊;拐角处和小地方,还用手工焊。For straight ams, we u submerged arc welding or carbon dioxide welding; for some corners and small areas, we still u manual welding.
60. 就水密舱壁而言,怎样检查其水密性?For watertight bulkheads, how do you check the watertightness?
61. 靠压缩空气或水压力。By compresd air or by water pressure.
62. 双层底分段是在胎架上造的吗?Is the double bottom block built on pin jigs?
63. 是的,里面的一些管件也已经装好了。Yes, some pipes in it have also been fitted.
64. 分段大合龙在哪里进行?Where is the grand-block joining done?
65. 在船台上。On the building berth.
66. 在你们船厂船舶怎样下水?How is a ship launched in your shipyard?
67. 我们通常采用纵向下水方式。We usually launch a ship by end launching.
68. 船台和下水支架有什么区别?What’s the difference between building-berth and launching-cradle?
69. 船台是固定的地面支撑,下水支架仅用于下水时用。后者在下水时与船体一起滑入水中。Building berth is the fixed ground support and launching-cradle is only ud before launching. The latter will be sliding together with the ship into the water.
70. 舾装工作包括哪些?What work does the outfitting include?
71. 除了船壳结构外所有的部分,像管子,(甲板)起重机,桅杆,索具,主机,机械设备,电缆和居住舱室的装饰。All the parts except the hull structure, such as pipes, derricks, masts, rigging, main engines, machinery, electrical cables, and accommodation rvices etc.