西部世界第一季第三集-字幕-中英文对照

更新时间:2023-05-09 00:21:59 阅读: 评论:0

Good morning, Dolores.  早上好  德洛丽丝
Bring yourlf back online.  立即上线
Hello.  你好
Has anyone el interacted with you  上次对话之后
in a diagnostic since our last conversation?  有其他人给你做过诊断吗
No.  没有
I have been cleaned and rviced three times.  我经历过三次清洗维护
No diagnostics.  没有诊断
And you haven't told anyone of our conversations?  你没把我们的对话告诉任何人吧
You told me not to.  你叫我不要说出去的
Good.  很好
I brought you a gift.  我给你带了礼物
I ud   我以前经常...
this story to my son at night.  在晚上给我儿子念这故事
I thought you might enjoy it.  我想你可能会喜欢的
I thought you might enjoy it.  爱丽丝梦游仙境
  试试
  试试
this passage.  读读这段
"Dear, dear,  "天啊  天啊
how queer everything is today.  今天怎么净是怪事
And yesterday, things went on just as usual.  昨天一切都还很正常
I wonder if I've been changed in the night."  是不是我昨夜发生了变化"
Does that passage make you think of anything?  这段让你想起什么了吗
It's like the other books we've read.  跟我读过的其他书一样啊
How so?  怎么说
It's about change.  都是关于改变的
Seems to be a common theme.  改变似乎是个常见的主题
I guess people like to read  我猜大家都喜欢读那些
about the things that they want the most  他们最渴望拥有
and experience the least.  却极少经历的东西
  你儿子...
where is he now?  他现在在哪里
Nowhere that you would understand, Dolores.  在一个你无法理解的地方  徳洛丽丝
Perhaps that's why I enjoy our conversations so much.  或许正因如此  我才喜欢跟你交谈
Analysis.  分析模式
Why did you ask me about my son?  你为什么问起我儿子
We've been talking for some duration  我们交谈过几次
and I haven't asked you a personal question.  我从未问过你私人问题
Personal questions are an ingratiating scheme.  私人问题是讨好人的小手段
I e.  我明白了
Continue, Dolores.  接着读吧  德洛丽丝
"Was I the same when I got up this morning?  "今早醒来时  我还是我吗
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.  我几乎有点觉得  我记得感觉不太一样了
But if I'm not the same, the next   但如果我不再是我  那么...
who in the world am I?"  我究竟是谁呢"
Do you remember?  你还记得吗
No! No! No!  不不 不要
Why don't we reacquaint ourlves, Dolores?  我们何不重新认识下呢  德洛丽丝
Start at the beginning.  从头开始
Ready?  准备好了吗
Morning, cowboy.  早上好  牛仔
Move it! Let's go. Get up there!  走啊  快走  上去
Come on! Stand right here.  快点  就站这
无论死活  {\an8}{\pos(228.267,74.852)}通缉犯
Shit.  该死
You really ought to talk to someone  你真该找人改改
about your poster, Horace.  通缉令上的画像  霍勒斯
无论死活  {\an8}通缉犯
That likeness is a crime in itlf.  那画像本身也是种罪行
I'm gonna tend to my nag.  我过去照料下我的马
You deal with him.  他就交给你了
Ready my pay.  备好我的赏金
- No, no. - Get up there.  -别别  -进去
斯科特·琼斯  {\an8}通缉犯
Don't no man shoot,  都不许开抢
or I'll nd her to unction.  否则我送她去见阎王
Any of you don't believe it  谁要是不信的
are welcome to read my biography there.  欢迎去那边看看我的光荣事迹
Come on! Let's go.  来吧  我们走
No!  不要
Oh, I bet you're juicy as a freshwater clam.  我赌你像淡水蚌一样"水多"
You okay?  你没事吧
Nice shot, amigo.  枪法真准  朋友
You got grit.  你很有种
I'm riding out tonight.  我今晚要骑马出镇
Looking for desperados.  搜寻亡命之徒
Could cut you in if you're amenable.  如果你愿意的话可以一起来
Someone get the minister down here  谁去找个牧师
for what's left of the deputy.  来送这个警官的尸首一程
Sure I can't tempt you inside?  我真的无法你进去吗
Just to express my gratitude.  只是想表达下感激之情
Holy shit.  我的天呐
You popped your cherry.  你"见红"了
I thought you said we couldn't get shot.  你不是说我们不会被击中吗
Yeah, well, we can't get killed.  是不会被杀死
Wouldn't be much of a game if they can't shoot back.  如果他们不能反击的话  游戏就不好玩了
But how do you feel, hmm? Alive?  不过你感觉怎么样  充满活力吗
A little tight in the pants?  兴奋地勃起了吗
She was terrified.  她之前吓坏了
That's why they exist, man,  那就是他们存在的意义  老兄
is so you get to feel this.  你才能有这种感受
Come on. Let's go put some memories in that spank bank.  走吧  我们去创造一些美好的回忆
Trust me, you will thank me  相信我  等你跟我妹妹
after you've been married to my sister for a year.  结婚一年后  就会感谢我的
Actually, I have something different in mind.  事实上  我想做点别的事
What?  什么
斯林·米勒  {\an8}通缉令
That?  这个吗
Well, you've been preaching nonstop  你总是不停地向我宣传
about all the narratives in the park,  乐园里的故事线
but all you've done since we've arrived  但自从我们到了之后
is fuck and drink, so...  你一直在喝酒操逼  所以...
I'm waiting for the good stuff. This   我在等更精彩的  这个赏金实在是...
JV shit.  少得可怜
Then stay here.  那你就留在这儿
I want a little adventure.  我想来点冒险
I've been looking for you.  我一直在找你
I got a late start this morning.  我今早开工比较迟
Didn't get much sleep last night.  昨晚没睡好
Forgive me if I'm not sympathetic  抱歉我没法同情
to the fluctuations of your sleep cycle, Mr. Lowe.  你那不稳定的睡眠状况  罗威先生

本文发布于:2023-05-09 00:21:59,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/101286.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

下一篇:Oxymoron
标签:喜欢   无法   经历   赏金
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图