经典美剧《老友记》-第二季-第十六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

更新时间:2023-05-08 02:15:29 阅读: 评论:0

Man, this is weird.  老兄,这好畸形哦
Ever realize Cap'n Crunch's eyebrows are on his hat?  你知不知道 脆脆上尉的眉毛长在帽子上?
That's what's weird?  那叫畸型?
The man's been captain of a cereal for 40 years.  乔伊,那傢伙 当了四十年早餐片的上尉
What?  怎样?
The spoon! You licked and you put.  汤匙,你舔完放回去
You licked and you put.  你舔完放回去
Yeah, so?  所以呢?
Don't you e how gross that is? It's like you using my toothbrush!  你看不出那很恶心吗? 那就像你用我的牙刷一样
You ud my toothbrush?  你用我的牙刷?
Only becau I ud the red one to unclog the drain.  那是因为 我用红的那只去通排水孔嘛
Mine is the red one!  红色是我的
Oh, God! Can open. Worms everywhere!  一发就不可收拾了
Why can't we u the   为什么牙刷不能共用…
... but we can u the same soap?  …肥皂就可以共用?
Becau soap is soap. It's lf-cleaning.  因为肥皂是肥皂,会自我清洁
The next time   好吧,下一次你洗澡的时候…
...think about the last thing I wash and the first thing you wash.  …想想我什么最后洗 跟你什么最先洗
.
..think about the last thing I wash and the first thing you wash.  The One Where Joey Moves Out
...think about the last thing I wash and the first thing you wash.  六人行 第2季 第16集 乔伊搬走了
Look at you fancy lads!  瞧你们打扮的
What's the occasion?  有什么大事?
You know that guy on my show that's in a coma?  知道我节目里 那个演昏迷不醒的?
He's having a brunch.  他要请我吃饭
Ready when you are.  就等你了 好的
I can't believe you're actually getting tattoos.  真不敢相信 你们真的要去刺青了
You guys are getting tattoos?  你们要去刺青?
But you cannot tell Ross becau I wanna surpri him.  对,不能告诉罗斯 我要给他一个惊喜
Wow, this is wild! What are you gonna get?  好狂野哦,你们要刺什么?
I'm getting a lily.  我要刺一朵百合
For my mom, becau her name's Lily.  因为我妈就叫百合
That's lucky. What if her name was Big Ugly Splotch?  真幸运 她要是叫大污点怎么办?
-Where you getting it? -On my shoulder.  那你们要刺哪里? 我想在我肩上
What?  什么?
What's on your shoulder?  什么在你肩上?
A chip.  重担
-A tattoo. I'm getting a tattoo. -A tattoo?  是刺青,我要去刺青啦 刺青?
Why? Why would you wanna do that?  你为什么要那么做?
You don't think they're kind of cool?  你不觉得那酷吗?
No. Sorry, I don't.  不,抱歉,我不觉得
Why would anyone pay someone to scar their body for life?  怎么会有人 花钱去搞个一辈子的伤痕?
What if it doesn't come out right?  万一要是刺得不好呢?
It's like having a bad haircut all the time.  那不是变成永远在 “我头发剪丑了”吗?
Why is everyone staring at me?  大家为什么都瞪着我?
Sign this card for Dad. Richard will be here soon.  罗斯,过来签给爸的生日卡 理查随时会到
Richard's going to the party too?  理查也要去参加派对?
He's my parents' best friend. He has to go.  他是我父母最好的朋友 他必须去
So is today the day you'll tell them about you two?  那你打算 今天告诉他们你们的事吗?
Yeah, for my dad's birthday, I decided to give him a stroke.  对,我爸的生日 我决定送他中风
No, I think you should tell them.  不,你应该告诉他们
I don't know how rious he is. Until I do, I won't say anything.  我还不知道他对我有多认真 在搞清楚之前,我什么也不说
I don't think Mom and Dad would mind.  我不知道,我想他们不会介意
Remember when you were 9 and Richard was 30,   记得你九岁 理查三十岁的时,爸常说…
... "God, I hope they get together."  …“天啊 真希望他们在一起”
Shall we?  好了,进去吧
Okay, wait.  等等
You know what?  你知道吗?
Ross, let's switch places. You get in the middle.  罗斯,我们换位置 你来站中间
This looks like we're trying to cover something up.  不,这看起来像 我们想隐瞒什么
You could come in straddling him, they still wouldn't believe it.  摩妮卡,就算你骑着他进去 他们也不会相信的
We're here!  我们来了
-Hi, kids! -The children!  孩子们 是孩子们
-Happy birthday, Dad. -Thank you.  生日快乐,爸爸 谢谢
Happy birthday!  生日快乐
So you kids thanked Dr. Burke for the ride?  你们谢过柏大夫 载你们来了吗?
Actually, Mom, I think Monica thanked him for the both of us.  妈,事实上 摩妮卡帮我们两个谢过了
So you kids take the train in?  你们搭火车来吗?
No, Richard Burke gave them a ride.  不,柏理查载他们来的
Speaking   谈到他呀…
... I hear he's got some 20-year-old twinkie in the city.  …听说 他在城里有个二十岁的幼齿
Finger cramp! Oh, God!  手指抽筋,抱歉
Sorry. Here, let me get that, Mom.  来,让我来,妈
So Richard's shopping in the junior ction?  理查在青少年部“购物”
Are we still on that?  还在讲那个吗?
You just know she's got the lQ of a napkin.  想也知道她的智商一定超低
She's probably not even pretty.  说不定连漂亮都谈不上
Just young enough so that everything is still pointing up.  只是够年轻 所以一切都还没下垂
Can you believe this place?  你相信这个地方吗?
I know. This is a great apartment.  我知道,这个公寓很棒
In the bathroom there's mirrors on both sides of you.  我刚去过浴室 两边墙上都有镜子
When you're in there, it's like peeing with the Rockettes.  尿尿的时候 就好像有一排人在排排尿
Well, there's my fantasy come true.  我的梦想实现了
Seriously.  不,说真的

本文发布于:2023-05-08 02:15:29,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/100038.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   不会   抱歉   告诉   完放
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图