玩具总动员2电影中英文对白

更新时间:2023-06-05 12:48:45 阅读: 评论:0

片名:玩具总动员2
(伽玛象限…第四区域)
巴斯光年任务日志
Buzz Lightyear mission log.
所有的迹象都显示 这就是札克天王的星球
All signs point to this planet as the location of Zurg's fortress,
但是却没有 智慧形生物的踪影
but there ems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.
保持平衡英文(太空骑警巴斯光年)
(札克天王监视器)
自投罗网吧,我的猎物
Come to me, my prey.
(札克天王能量库)
飞向宇宙…浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
(札克天王能量库)
我们又见面了,巴斯光年 这次你死定了
So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, for the last time.
我们又见面了,巴斯光年 这次你死定了
So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, for the last time.
你休想,札克
Not today, Zurg!
(游戏结束)
不…不… 你差点就打败他
You almost had him.
我永远都赢不了札克 你会赢的,抱抱龙
- I'm never gonna defeat Zurg! - Sure, you will,
你当巴斯比我还要厉害
In fact, you're a better Buzz than I am.
我的手太短了
But look at my little arms!
我不能同时按 发射和跳跃的按键
I can't press the "fire" button and jump at the same time!
在哪儿?
Where is it? Where is it?
胡迪
- Woody? - Huh?
别慌,牛仔
Hang on, cowboy!
你没事吧?
- Woody, are you all right? - Yeah.
我没事啦,巴斯 我不在的时候别忘了这些事
Yeah, I'm fine, Buzz. OK. Here's your list of things to do while I'm gone.
记得要换电池
电脑主板型号在哪里看
Batteries need to be changed.
让柜底的玩具出来透透气
Toys in the bottom of the chest need to be rotated.
相信用英语怎么说大家都要上拼字先生的课
And make sure everyone attends Mr. Spell'
「玩具被吞食该如何应变』
on what to do if you or a part of you is swallowed.
小学一年级汉字好吗?很好
OK? OK. Good. OK.
你还没找到帽子,对吧?
Woody, you haven't found your hat yet, have you?
对,安弟要参加牛仔营
And Andy's leaving for cowboy camp any minute,
我却找不到牛仔帽
and I can't find it anywhere!
别担心,再过几个钟头
Don't worry, Woody. In just a few hours,
你就能跟安弟坐在营火旁 一起烤香喷喷的马铃薯
you'll be sitting around a campfire with Andy making delicious, hot "sch'moes."
是蕃薯啦,巴斯 没错,好吧
- They're called s'mores, Buzz. - Right. Right. Of cour.
谁找到胡迪的帽子吗?
Has anyone found Woody's hat yet?
弟兄们,继续找 报告,我们还在找
Keep looking, men. Dig deeper! Negatory. Still arching.
前院小矮人说不在院子里 但是他会继续找
The lawn gnome next door says it's not in the yard, but he'll keep lookin'.
我们到处都找过了 不在茉莉房间
孕妇能吃番茄酱吗
It's not in Molly's room. We've looked everywhere.
我找到了 你找到我的帽子?
- I found it. - You found my hat?
你的帽子?不是啦 我老婆丢了耳环
Your hat? No. The missus lost her earring.
我的亲亲蛋头太太 你找到了
- My little sweet potato! - You found it!
家里有个
It's
强壮的蛋头老公真好
to have a big, strong spud around the hou.
这下可好了
That's just great.
我去不成牛仔营 都是因为一顶蠢帽子
This'll be the first year I miss cowboy camp, all becau of my stupid hat!
胡迪,看看你的靴底 别傻了
- Woody, look under your boot. - Don't be silly.
帽子不在那儿 你看看嘛
- My hat is not under my boot. - Would you just look?
瞧,没有帽子 只有「安弟』这两个字
No hat. Just the word "Andy."
不管你有没有帽子
And the boy who wrote that
他还是会带你去牛仔营
would take you to camp with or without your hat.
对不起,宝贝
红糖能补血吗I'm sorry, Bo.
只是我等了一整年
It's just that I've been lookin' forward to this all year.
才能单独跟安弟相处
It's my one time with just me and Andy.
你这样好可爱哦民主生活会对照检查材料
You're cute when you care.
别在巴斯面前这样嘛 管他的,他爱看就看
- Bo, not in front of Buzz. - Let him look.
宝贝小姐,你的绵羊
Miss Peep, your sheep!
我是艾而玩具城的艾而
This is Al from Al's Toy Barn
这儿有便宜货
and I'm sittin' on good deals.
好东西正要破卵而出
I think I'm feeling a deal hatching right now.
让我看看有什么 我有一块钱的玩具船、豆娃娃
Let's e what we got. We got boats for a buck Beanies for
快关掉,有人会听到 怎么关呀?
- Turn it off! Someone's gonna hear! - Which one is off?
价钱低得咕咕叫
Buck-buck-buck! And that's cheap-cheap-cheap! So hurry
是这个按钮
For cryin' out loud, it's this one.
我最恨那只鸡 大伙儿
- I despi that chicken. - Fellas! Fellas!
我有好消息跟坏消息
OK, I got some good news, and I got some bad news.
快说吧 什么消息?
What news?
深夜电台好消息是我找到你的帽子
The good news is I found your hat, Woody.
我的帽子 弹簧狗,谢谢你…
My hat! Slink, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
你在哪儿找到的? 这就是坏消息
- Where'd you find it? - Well, that's the bad news.
是小狗巴斯特
It's Buster!
恶犬来袭! 全面备战!
Canine alert! Man your battle stations!
快行动!
Let's move, move, move!
胡迪,快躲起来
Woody! Hide! Quick!
好啦…好啦…你找到我了
OK, OK, OK. OK, OK! You found me!
夠了,巴斯特 火腿,它的表现如何?
Buster, all right. Hey, how did he do, Hamm?
它又刷新纪录 乖,狗狗,坐下
- Looks like a new record. - OK, boy. Sit.
把手举起来
Reach for the sky.
你死了
Gotcha!
好棒哦,狗狗
Great job, boy.
我走了谁会想我?
Who's gonna miss me while I'm gone, huh?
谁会想我?
Who's gonna miss me?
谁会想我呀?
Who's gonna miss me?
安弟,你的袋子呢?
Andy, you got all your stuff?
大伙儿周末愉快 礼拜天见
Have a good weekend, everybody. I'll e you Sunday night.
在我的房间
It's in my room.
手举起来
Stick 'em up.
我改天再教你吧
I guess we'll work on that later.
胡迪,准备去牛仔营啰

本文发布于:2023-06-05 12:48:45,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/994986.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:巴斯   玩具   找到   帽子   光年   拼字   继续   狗狗
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图