贱女孩 Mean Girls 中英文剧本
This is your lunch, OK?
这就是你的午餐,好吗?
Now, I put a dollar in there so you can buy some milk.
我还放了一美元钱在里面,你可以买些牛奶喝
You can ask one of the big kids where to do that.
你可以叫个比你大的孩子去买
You remember your phone number? I wrote it down for you, just in ca.
记得住你的电话号码吗? 我替你写了下来,就在这里面
Put it in your pocket, I don't want you to lo it.
放你口袋里,别搞丢了
OK? You ready?
好了?准备好了吗?
I think so.
一步一步往上爬我想是的
It's Cady's big day.
今天是凯蒂的大日子
I guess it's natural for parents to cry on their kid's first day of school.
作为父母,为孩子在校的第一天 而祈祷,我想这是很自然的事情
But, you know, this usually happens when the kid is 5.
然而,这通常发生在孩子只有5岁的情况
I'm 16 and until today, I was home-schooled.
我16岁了,迄今为止,我还一直接受的家庭式教育
I know what you're thinking. "Home-schooled kids are freaks. "
我知道你会怎么想 “接受家庭式教育的孩子都是畸形”
X-Y-L-O-C-A-R-P. Xylocarp.
X-Y-L-O-C-A-R-P,硬木质果
Or that we're weirdly religious or something.
或者我们都信奉古怪的宗教,或其他什么的
And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle
第三天,上帝创造了雷明顿推膛式步枪
so that Man could fight the dinosaurs.
这样,人类就有可能战胜恐龙
And the homoxuals.
以及同性恋
- Amen. - Amen.
- 阿门 - 阿门
But my family's totally normal.
但我家却很普通
Except for the fact that both my parents are rearch zoologists
我父母都是动物学家
and we've spent the last 12 years in Africa.
过去的12年,我们都是在非洲度过的
I had a great life.
除此之外,我的人生很精彩
But then my mom got offered tenure at Northwestern University.
但之后我妈妈获得了西北大学的终身教授头衔
So it was goodbye Africa and hello high school.
于是我就告别了非洲,踏入了高中的校门
I'm OK. Sorry.
我没事儿,抱歉
I'll be careful.
我会注意安全的
主演:雷切尔·迈克亚当斯
主演:蒂姆·梅多斯
主演:艾米·波哈尔
主演:安娜·盖斯泰尔
主演:莱西·沙伯特
Hi.
嗨
I don't know if anyone told you about me.
不知道是否有人向你提及过我
I'm a new student here. My name is Cady Heron.
我是新学员,我叫凯蒂·海伦
Talk to me again and I'll kick your ass.
再和我讲话,我就踢烂你的屁股
主演:丽兹·卡普兰 丹尼尔·弗兰泽兹
You don't wanna sit there. Kristen Hadley's boyfriend is gonna sit there.
你
别想坐那儿,克里斯汀·哈德利的男友要坐那儿
Hey, baby.
学科教学数学嘿,宝贝
主演:尼尔·弗林 乔纳森·本尼特 阿曼达·希耶福里德
He farts a lot.
三角形abc他经常放屁的
主演:蒂娜·妃
Hey, everybody.
嗨,大家好
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
噢,上帝,非常抱歉
It's not you. I'm bad luck.
不怪你,怪我倒霉
Ms. Norbury?
诺布利小姐?
My T-shirt's stuck to my sweater, isn't it?
我的T恤粘住我的汗衫了,是吗?
- Yeah. - Fantastic.
- 是的 - 太怪了
Is everything all right in here?
大家都还好吧?
- Oh, yeah. - So...
- 噢,是的 - 那...
-...how was your summer? - I got divorced.
- ...你暑假过得怎么样? - 我离婚了
My carpal tunnel came back.
我的腕管症又复发了
- I win. - Yes, you do.
- 我猜到了 - 是的,你该猜到了
Well, I just wanted to let everyone know
呃...我只是想告诉大家
that we have a new student joining us.
有位新同学加入了我们的集体
She just moved here all the way from Africa.
她千里迢迢刚从非洲搬来这儿
Welcome.
欢迎啊
- I'm from Michigan. - Great.
- 我来自密歇根 - 非常好
Her name is Cady. Cady Heron.
她名叫堪蒂,堪蒂·海伦
-
Where are you, Cady? - That's me.
- 是谁,堪蒂? - 是我
- It's pronounced like Katie. - My apologies.
- 应该念凯蒂 - 很抱歉
I have a nephew named Anfernee,
我有个侄儿叫安福尼
and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony.
当我叫他安东尼时,我知道他会发狂
Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact
从未见过他那样生气,之后我才记起
that my sister named him Anfernee.
我姐姐实际上给他取名叫安福尼
Well, welcome, Cady.
好了,我们欢迎凯蒂的到来
- And thank you, Mr. Duvall. - Well, thank you.
- 也感谢你,杜瓦尔先生 - 呃...多谢
<
另外...
...if you need anything or if you wanna talk
...要是你有何需要或者想找个人聊聊的话...
Thanks.
谢谢
Maybe some other time, when my shirt isn't e-through.
另觅时间吧,我的上衣不透光的时候 汉字发展史
OK.
好吧
OK. Good day, everybody.
好,祝大家愉快
The first day of school was a blur.
上学的第一天是个倒霉的日子
A stressful, surreal blur.
令人压抑,荒诞怪异
I got in trouble for the most random things.
大大小小的事儿,我都碰到了麻烦
- Where are you going? - Oh, I have to go to the bathroom.
- 你去哪儿? - 噢,我得去趟洗手间
You need the lavatory pass.
你应该得到许可
雨滴的拼音OK. Can I have the lavatory pass?
好吧,能去趟洗手间吗?
Nice try. Have a at.
不错的尝试,先去坐下
I had never l
ived in a world where adults didn't trust me,
我从未接触过这种生活,大人们都不信任我
where they were always yelling at me.
他们总对我吆喝
- Don't read ahead! - No green pen!
- 别再往后读了! - 不许用绿色的笔!
No food in class!
上课不许吃东西!
(外语)坐在你自己的位子上!
总监制:吉尔·梅希克
制片人:罗恩·迈克尔斯
I told you, I saw the whole thing.
我告诉过你,我全看到了
- Everything. - Did you e nipple?
- 所有都看到了 - 乳头看到了吗?
- It only counts if you saw a nipple. - That's true, dude.
- 最关键是有没有看到乳头 - 真的,哥们
I had a lot of friends in Africa.
我在非洲有很多朋友
What?
什么?
But so far, none in Evanston.
但是迄今为止,在伊云斯顿还一个也没有
导演:马克·沃特斯
Hey. How was your first day?
嘿,第一天上学感觉如何?
Is that your natural hair color?
你头发本来就这个颜色?
- Yeah. - It's gorgeous.
- 是的 - 太美了
Thank you.
谢谢
See, this is the color I want.
瞧,这就是我想要的颜色
This is Damian. He's almost too gay to function.
他叫戴米恩,他一向行为夸张
- Nice to meet you. - Nice wig, Janis.
- 见到你很高兴 - 假发很漂亮啊,珍尼斯
- What's it made of? - Your mom's chest hair!
- 什么成分? - 你妈的胸毛!
- I'm Janis. - Hi, I'm Cady.
- 我叫珍尼斯 - 你好,我叫凯蒂
Do you guys know where Room G1 4 is?
你们知道G14室在哪儿吗?
"Health, Tuesday/Thursday, Room G1 4."
“卫生保健,周二/周四,G14室”
I think that's in the back building.
我想是在附楼上
- Yeah, that's in the back building. - Yeah, we'll take you there.
- 是的,在附楼 - 是的,我们带你去
Thanks.
谢谢
Watch out, plea! New meat coming through!
注意啦!新来的女生要过个路!
"Health. Spanish."
“卫生保健,西班牙语”
You're taking 12th-grade calculus?
你在念12年级的微积分?
- Yeah, I like math. - Why?
- 是的,我喜欢数学 - 为什么?
Becau it's the same in every country.
因为它放之四海皆准
That's beautiful. This girl is deep.
妙极,这女孩很聪明
Where's the back building?
附楼在哪儿?
It burned down in 1987.
1987年就化为平地了
Won't we get in some sort of trouble for this?
是不是找起来稍微有些麻烦?
Why would we get you into trouble?
我们干嘛要带给你麻烦呢?
We're your friends.
我们是你朋友啊
I know it's wrong to skip class, but Janis said we were friends.
我知道敲课不对,但珍尼斯说我们是朋友
And I was in no position to pass up friends.
我没道理拒绝朋友
啊
I guess I'll never know what I misd on that first day of health class.
我想我再也不记得卫生保健的第一堂课了
Don't have x. Becau you will get pregnant and die.
不要发生性行为,因为会怀孕,死得很惨
Don't have x in the missionary position,
个人经历怎么写不要采用传教士式体位(男上女下式)性交
don't have x standing up.
也别采用站立式
Just don't do it, promi?
就别去做,能保证吗?
OK, everybody take some rubbers.
好了,每个人都来领些安全套
Why didn't they just keep home-schooling you?
为什么他们不继续对你进行家庭式教育呢?
They wanted me to get socialized.
他们想让我变得合群一些
Oh, you'll get socialized, all right. A little slice like you.
噢,你会变得合群的,也罢,像你这样的女孩
- What are you talking about? - You're a regulation hottie.
- 你们在说什么? - 你是循规蹈矩的一类可爱女孩
- What? - Own it.
-
什么? - 保持住吧
How do you spell your name again, Cady?
再给我说一次你名字的拼写,是凯蒂吗?
It's Cady. C-A-D-Y.
是凯蒂,C-A-D-Y
Yeah, I'm gonna call you Cady.
好的,我会叫你凯蒂的
In the name of all that is holy, will you look at Karen Smith's gym clothes?
名字中透露着圣洁,你看到 克伦·史密斯的运动服了吗?
Of cour all The Plastics are in the same gym class.
当然,所有的“魔鬼身材”都在同一个体育班
-
Who are The Plastics? - They're teen royalty.
- “魔鬼身材”是谁? - 是青春皇室
If North Shore was Us Weekly, they would always be on the cover.
把北岸高中比作《Us Weekly》杂志的话 她们便会一直出现在封面上
That one there, that's Karen Smith.
那边那个人,就是克伦·史密斯
She is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet.
她是你会见到最笨的女孩之一
Damian sat next to her in English last year.
戴米恩去年英语课和她邻桌
She asked me how to spell "orange".
她问我“橘子”这个单词该怎么拼写
And that little one? That's Gretchen Wieners.
那个年轻点的呢?是格雷琴·维纳斯
She's totally rich becau her dad invented Toaster Strudel.
她绝对富有,因为她老爸发明了果馅卷
Gretchen Wieners knows everybody's business.
格雷琴·维纳斯知道所有人的私事
She knows everything about everyone.
她知道所有人的一切
That's why her hair is so big. It's full of crets.
这就是她头发特别多的原因,藏匿着秘密
And evil takes a human form in Regina George.
还有恶魔转世的莉贾娜·乔治
Don't be fooled, becau she may em like your typical lfish, back-stabbing,
别被欺骗了,因为她或许看起来 和常人一样,属于典型的自私、
sl
ut-faced ho-bag. But in reality, she is so much more than that.
阴险、放荡的女孩,而事实上,她比这更胜一筹
She's the queen bee.
她是女王
The star. Tho other two are just her little workers.
是明星,而其他两个仅仅是她的小奴才罢了
Regina George.
莉贾娜·乔治
How do I even begin to explain Regina George?
我又该怎么讲莉贾娜·乔治呢?
民族团结进步模范Regina George is flawless.
莉贾娜·乔治是完美无瑕的
She has two Fendi purs and a silver Lexus.
她有两个芬迪皮包,还有一辆凌志
I hear her hair's insured for $10,000.
听说她的头发保险就达10000美元
I hear she does car commercials. In Japan.
听说她做汽车贸易,在日本
Her favorite movie is Varsity Blues.
她最喜欢的电影是《校园蓝调》
One time, she met John Stamos on a plane.
有一次,她在飞机上遇见了约翰·斯塔摩斯
And he told her she was pretty.
他说她非常漂亮
One time, she punched me in the face.
有一次,她用拳头打了我的脸
It was awesome.
太绝了
She always looks fierce. She always wins Spring Fling Queen.
她看起来总是很凶,她总是能 赢得“春季狂欢节王后”的称号
- Who cares? - I care.
- 谁关心这个? - 我关心
Every year, the niors throw this dance for the underclassmen
每年高年级学生都会为低年级举行
called The Spring Fling.
称为“春季狂欢节”的舞会
And whomsoever is elected Spring Fling King and Queen
入选“春季狂欢节国王和王后”的人,无论是谁
automatically becomes head of the Student Activities Committee.
都会自然而然的成为学生会的头儿
And since I am an active member of the Student Activities Committee,
自从我成为学生会的积极分子以来
I would say, yeah, I care.
我就会说,是的,我关心这个
Damian, you've truly out-gayed yourlf.
选题的意义
戴米恩,你真是放浪形骸
Here. This map is gonna be your guide to North Shore.
给你,这是北岸中学的地图
Now, where you sit in the cafeteria is crucial
你在自助餐厅里坐在哪儿是至关重要的
becau you got everybody there.
因为你在那儿会遇到所有的人
You got your freshmen, ROTC guys,
你会遇到和你一样的新生、后备军官训练队的家伙、
preps, JV jocks,
预科生、资浅代表队的小伙子们、
Asian nerds,
亚洲的蠢货们、
cool Asians,
优秀的亚洲人、
varsity jocks,
大学代表队的小伙子们、
unfriendly black hotties,
充满敌意的黑妞儿、
girls who eat their feelings,
毫不克制暴食的女孩们、
girls who don't eat anything,
甘愿空腹的女孩们、
desperate wannabes,
不顾一切的赶超崇拜者、
burnouts,
该死的人、
x