吸血鬼日记第一季17
Previously on "the vampire diaries"...
"吸血鬼日记" 前情提要...
For over a century, I have lived in cret
一个世纪以来 我一直秘密地生活着...
Until now. I know the risk,
鄣山大峡谷
直到现在 我知道这很冒险
but I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下面有个墓穴
A spell aled Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
咒语把Katherine封在墓里 为了保护她
I'm gonna bring her back.
我要把她找回来
She's not there!
她不在这里!
You saved everyone in the church?
你把教堂里所有人都救出来了?
全国gdp排行榜
We've taken up residence in a farmhou just outside of town.
我们在镇子外的一个农场定居下来了
- All vampires? - Some.
- 全部个吸血鬼? - 只有一些
I hate this hou. I didn't stay locked up for years
我恨这所房子 我被锁了年 好不容易出来了
个人寄语to end up locked up here.
但最后还是被困在这里
Aah!
啊!
Ugh!
啊!
So, where's Bethanne?
Bethanne呢?
芹菜叶子怎么做好吃She won't be coming back.
她回不来了
My wife Isabelle spent her life
我的妻子Isabelle倾其一生
rearching paranormal activity in this area.
研究这个地区的超自然现象
- What have you done to my wife? - I turned her.
- 你把我的妻子怎么样了? - 我把她变成吸血鬼了
Maybe there is such a thing as vampires.
或许吸血鬼确实存在
They're just different from the way we always thought they were.
只是他们和我们想象的不太一样罢了
Aah!文具店怎么开
啊!
You got a problem with blood, Anna?
你害怕见到血吗 Anna?
Ahh!
啊!
I knew this girl Vicki.
我认识一个叫Vicki的女孩儿
She was attacked by an animal, a bite to the neck.
她被一种动物袭击了 咬到了颈部
And then I saw your face.
之后我看到了你的脸部变化
Why would you confront me about it?
你为什么敢让我这么做?
Becau maybe it's true about Vicki.
因为或许Vicki确实是吸血鬼
And also becau I want you to turn me.
还因为我想让你把我变成吸血鬼
I love storms.
我爱死暴风雨了
That a vampire thing?
吸血鬼都这样吗?
'Cau I read vampires don't like raining water.
因为据我所知 吸血鬼是不喜欢下雨的天气的
It's only Dracula.
只有Dracula不喜欢雨天(德古拉伯爵 吸血鬼)
Yeah. He was a complete wuss.
切 他就是一个胆小鬼
Never showered. Very smelly.
而且从来都不洗澡 浑身臭味圣诞祝福
Seriously?
真的吗?
First rule
吸血鬼第一要则...
Don't believe anything you read.
不要相信书中对我们的描述
You gotta tell me more. I gotta know.
多告诉我些吧 我要知道
No, you don't.
不 你不用知道什么
'Cau you're not gonna be one.
因为你是不会变成吸血鬼的
Come on, you can't keep saying "no" to me.
别这样 你不会一直拒绝我的啦
Look, I'm not gonna turn someone
听着 我不会把一个
who learned everything he knows about vampires from Netflix.
所知吸血鬼知识均从网上而来的人变成吸血鬼的
That's not true, and you know it.
那不是真的 你是知道的
Why do you even want this?
你为什么想变成吸血鬼啊?
Give me one good reason.
给我一个充分的理由
'
因为我...
Hmm. Let me know when you can finish that ntence.
嗯 你想到该怎么说时再告诉我吧
Hey, you're still up.
嘿 还没睡呢啊
Hey, what's up?
嘿 有事吗?
Looks like the there's a big storm rolling in.
貌似来了一场暴风雨
Can you help make sure all the windows are clod?
你能把所有窗户都关好吗?
Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
好的 好的 没问题
We're running low on blood.
我们的血所剩无几了
You might wanna nd Anna to the hospital to get some more.
你该让Anna去医院再取些回来
I'll nd her out for some tomorrow.
我明天就让她去
Maybe I could go with her.
我可以和她一起去
If the storm keeps it dark enough,
如果暴风雨让天足够暗的话
I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all.
没有太阳和其他碍事的东西 白天我也可以出去
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
Not after your stunt at the Salvatore's hou tonight.
自从今晚你找Salvatore家麻烦后 你就不能再出去了
He and his brother derved it.
他和他的兄弟自找的
And where did that get you?
你还怨他俩啊?
Your girlfriend Bethanne is dead.
你女朋友Bethanne死了
And you have no one to blame but yourlf.
只能怨你自己
We cannot live our lives about revenge.
我们活着不是为了报仇
We have to have better control of our emotions.
安徒生是哪个国家的我们要控制好自己的情绪
I understand, Miss Pearl.
明白了 Pearl小姐
I just wish I knew what you were up to.
我只希望知道你有何打算
I'm going to make an exploratory visit into town tomorrow
我明天要去镇子里考察一下
to asss who's under the influence of vervain and who isn't.
去调查谁有马鞭草 谁没有
Anna tells me that the players haven't changed much.
Anna告诉我说有马鞭草的人还是那些
It's still the Lockwoods, the Forbes,
还是Lockwoods家族 Forbes家族和Fells家族...
We should kill every last one of them.
我们要对这些家族的人斩草除根
We are smarter than that, Frederick.
四川开学
我们没那么蠢 Frederick
The people are not our enemies.
这些人不是我们的敌人
We don't hold grudges and rentments.
我们不能总是怀恨在心
We'll get our town back.
终有一天 我们会要回我们的小镇
We just have to have patience.
一定要有耐心
You heard her.
你们都听到了
No revenge.
不要报仇
Patience.
要有耐心
Self-control.
要自我克制
She ems to have it all figured out, doesn't she?
她倒是很想得开 不是吗?
I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door,
要我说 我们去Pearl的家里 砸门而入
and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night.
把昨晚袭击我们的那个傻逼给废了
Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that hou of vampires