They all hate you, Mando. 他们都恨你 曼达人
Becau you're a legend! 因为你是传奇
How many of them had fobs? 他们之中有多少人有追踪器
All of them. 他们都有
Any idea what they gonna happen to it? 你知道他们会怎么做吗
I didn't ask. It's against the Guild Code. 我没问 这违反公会规定
Sorgan. 索尔根
No star port, no industrial centers, 没有星际港 没有工业中心
no population density. 人烟稀少
I'm leaving him here. 我要把他留在这里
Traveling with me, that's no life for a kid. 和我一起走 那孩子就过不上好日子了
They know he's here. 他们知道孩子在这里
Yes. 嗯
Then they'll keep coming. 他们不会罢休的
Yes. 嗯
Hand over the child, Mando. 把孩子交出来 曼达人
星巴克图片
I might let you live. 我可能会留你条命
Hold on. 抓稳了
Come on. 挺住
I can bring you in warm or I can bring you in cold. 我把你带回去就行 不论生死
That's my line. 那是我的台词
Losing fuel. 燃料泄露
This is Mos Eisley Tower. 这里是莫斯艾斯利星际塔台
We are tracking you. 我们正在跟踪你
Head for bay three-five, over. 驶向35号泊位 完毕
Copy that. 收到
Locked in for three-five. 锁定35泊位
You damage one of my droids, you'll pay for it. 你毁了我一个机器人 你得赔
Just keep them away from my ship. 让它们不要靠近我的飞船
Yeah? You think that's a good idea, do ya? 是吗 你觉得这是个好主意吗
Let's look at your ship. 我们来看看你的飞船
Look at that. 你看看
Ugh, you got a lot of carbon scorin' building up top. 上面有很多积碳呢
Yeah. 是啊
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were in a shootout. 乍一看我以为你跟别人交火过呢
Special tool for that one. 那个要特殊工具
I am gonna have to rotate that. 我得把这个转一下
You got a fuel leak. 燃料泄漏了
虞姬Look at that, this is a mess. 瞧瞧 这也太惨了
How did you even land? That's gonna t you back. 你居然还能降落 你可得破费了我的思念
I've got 500 Imperial Credits. 我有500帝国币
That's all you got? Well, what do you guys think? 就这么多吗 你们觉得呢
That should at least cover the hangar. 起码够付机库的钱了
I'll get you your money. 我会想办法筹钱的
I've heard that before. 这话我听过
- - Yeah. -记住... -知道
No droids. I heard ya. You don't have to say it twice. 不要机器人 我听见了 不用说第二遍过年忙
Jeez. 天啊
Womp rat. 王鼠
I'm in. 我跟
And I am gonna rai you three bolts and a motivator. 再加码三根螺栓和一个激发器
Quick, grab my blaster rifle. 快 把我的爆能步枪拿来
I'd stay in that ship if I were you. 你最好待在飞船里
What? 什么
Now, now. 乖 乖
Let Peli take a good look at you. 让派丽好好看看你
All right, there you go. 很好 这就对了
Did that bounty hunter 那个赏金猎人
leave you all alone in that big nasty ship? 把你一个人丢在又大又破的飞船上了
How do I know what it is? Give me a cond. 我怎么知道这是啥 别催
All right. Now, would you like some food? 你想吃东西吗
Are you hungry? 你饿吗
Okay. Fetch us something to eat. Quick! 给我们拿点吃的 快
I don' Something with bones in it. 我也不知道... 带骨头的东西吧
Okay. 好
Now, here's the plan. 这样吧
I am going to look after you until The Mandalorian gets back, 我会在曼达洛人回来之前照看你
and then I'm gonna charge him extra for watching you. 然后我要加收照看你的钱
这样做值得作文You e how that works? Yeah, bright eyes? 明白了吧 亮眼睛
We're a team. 咱俩是一伙的
Hey, droid, 机器人
I'm a hunter. I'm lookin' for some work 我是赏金猎人 想找活干
Unfortunately, the Bounty Guild no longer operates from Tatooine. 很遗憾 塔图因的赏金猎人公会关闭了
I'm not looking for Guild work. 我不是找公会的活
I am afraid that does not improve your situation, 即便这样 情况也差不多
at least by my calculation. 至少我的计算是这样
Think again, tin can. 再想想 金属壳
If you're looking for work, have a at, my friend. 如果你想找活就过来坐吧 朋友
Name's Toro, Toro Calican. 我叫托洛 托洛·卡利肯
Come on, relax. 来吧 别紧张
Picked up this Bounty Puck before I left the Mid Rim. 我离开中环时拿了这个赏金定位碟
Fennec Shand, an Assassin. 芬尼克·尚德 一个杀手
Heard she's been on the run 听说新共和国把她的雇主们
ever since the New Republic put all her employers in lockdown. 关起来以后 她就一直在逃亡
重阳节活动总结
I know the name. 我知道名字
I followed this tracking fob here. 我一直在盯着这个跟踪器
Now the positional data suggests she's headed out beyond the Dune Sea. 位置数据显示她跨越了沙丘海
吊篮施工
Should be an easy job. 这任务应该挺简单的
Well, good luck with that. 祝你好运
Wait, wait, wait, hey. I thought you needed work? 等等 等等 你不是在找活吗
How long you've been with the Guild? 你在公会待多久了
Long enough. 够久了
Clearly not. Fennec Shand is an elite mercenary. 显然不够 芬尼克·尚德是一个精英雇佣兵
She made her name killing for all the top crime syndicates, 她专为顶级犯罪集团杀人
including the Hutts. 包括赫特人
If you go after her, you won't make it past sunri. 你要去找她 明天的太阳都见不到了
汽修职校This is my first job. 这是我的第一个任务
You can keep the money, all of it. 所有的钱都归你
I just need this job to get into the Guild. 我需要这个任务进入公会
I can't do it alone. 我一个人干不了
Meet me at Hangar three-five in half an hour. 半小时后在35机库等我