LionKing狮子王中英文剧本

更新时间:2023-05-31 14:52:44 阅读: 评论:0

Lion King 狮子王 中英文剧本
From the day we arrive on the planet
从我们出生的那一刻
And,blinking,step into the sun
睁开眼睛走入阳光
There's more to e than can ever be en
那儿有你看不完的东西
More to do than can ever be done
有你做不完的事
There's far too much to take in here
有数不尽你无法体会经验的事
More to find than can ever be found
有找不完的宝藏
But the sun rolling high
可是太阳高挂在天空
Through the sapphire sky
在那色彩多变的天空中
Keeps great and small on the endless round
不论伟大与渺小都保存下来
It's the circle of life
那是生生不息
And it moves us all
而那感动了你我
Through despair and hope
历经绝望与希望
Through faith and love
历经信心与爱
Till we find our place
直到我们找到归属之地 
On the path unwinding
在我们已知的种种之中
In the circle
在那生生不息之中
The circle of life
生生不息… 
It's the circle of life
生生不息
And it moves us all
而那令我们感动
Through despair and hope
历经绝望与希望
Through faith and love
历经信心与爱
Till we find our place
直到我们找到归属之地
On the path unwinding
在我们已知的种种之中
In the circle
在那生生不息之中
The circle of life
生生不息…
Life's not fair,is it?
生命真不公平啊!
You Well,I shall never be king.
你看我呢,永远都当不上王
嘱咐怎么读
And you shall never e the light of another day.
而你永远也见不到明天了
Adieu.
再见
Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?
你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物
What do you want?
你想干什么?
世纪花园幼儿园I'm here to announce
我是来这里宣布
that King Mufasa's on his way.
大王木法沙要来了
So you'd better have a
艾叶灰加醋的神奇功效
所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式
for missing the ceremony this morning.
最好找个借口
Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lo my lunch.
你害我的午餐都没了
Ha! You'll lo more
等大王跟你算帐之后
when the king gets through with you.
你不见的东西还会更多
He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒
Ooh. I quiver with fear!
我怕得全身发抖
Now,Scar,don't look at me that way.
好了,刀疤,不要那样看我
Help!
救命啊!
Drop him.
刀疤,吐出来
Impeccable timing,Your Majesty.
你来得可真是时候,大王陛下
Why,if it isn't my
这不是我大哥吗?
descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
屈尊降贵的 来跟我这普通人厮混
Sarabi and I didn't e you at the prentation of Simba.
我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介绍仪式中没有看到你
That was today?
那是今天吗?
怎么发短信Oh,I feel simply awful!
我觉得好害怕呀!
Must've slipped my mind.
我八成是给忘了
Yes,well,as slippery as your
是呀,你忘的不只如此
as the king' you should've been first in line!
身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位
Well,I was first until the little hairball was born.
我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生
That hairball is
这个小毛球是我儿子
and your future king.
他也是你未来的国王
Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.
我该学学我的礼节啦
Don't turn your back on me,Scar.
千万不要背对着我,刀疤
Oh,no,Mufasa.
不,木法沙
Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
作文批改评语大全
或许是你不该背对着我
Is that a challenge?
这是一个挑战吗?
沙滩冲浪
Temper,temper.
冷静!冷静!
I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?
Pity. Why not?
可惜,为什么呢?
As far as brains go,I got the lion's share.
要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧
But when it comes to
说到蛮力嘛…
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了
There's one in every family,sire.
每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下
Two in
事实上我家有两个
and they always manage to ruin special occasions.
而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合
What am I going to do with him?
我该拿他怎么办?
He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
拿他做地毯会非常好看
Zazu!
沙祖
And just think,
而且想一想
whenever he you could take him out and beat him.
每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打
Dad! Dad!
爸,爸
Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up!
快起来,我们要走了啦!
Sorry.
对不起
Dad. Dad.
爸…爸…
Your son is awake.
成长记忆
你儿子已经醒了
Before sunri,he's your son.
在天亮前,他是你儿子
Dad! Come on,Dad.
爸…拜托啦!
You promid.
你答应过我的呀!
没有特长怎么写特长- OK,OK.
好吧,好吧
I'm up,I'm up.
我醒了,我醒了
Look,Simba.
辛巴,你看
Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土
A king's time as ruler ris and falls like the sun.
一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的
One day,Simba,the sun will t on my
总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉
and will ri with you as the new king.
并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升
- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.
这一切都是我的吗?
所有的一切
Everything the light touches.
阳光能照到的所有东西…
What about that shadowy place?
那有阴影的地方呢?
That's beyond our borders.
那在我们的国度之外
You must never go there,Simba.
你绝不可以去那个地方
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
There's more to
你错了
than getting your way all the time.
国王也不能凡事随心所欲
- There's more? -
不能吗? 辛巴
Everything you e in a delicate balance.

本文发布于:2023-05-31 14:52:44,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/956922.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:时候   直到   没有
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图