洪恩奇境英语小红帽中英文

更新时间:2023-05-31 14:47:54 阅读: 评论:0

1    What a loving child!    多可爱的孩子!
1    She's my heart's delight.    她是我的喜悦。
1    She can make a cloudy day em sunny and bright.   
她使阴天变得晴朗明亮。
1    This cape I made for her, it started from the heart.    送给她的披风,是我的爱心。
1    It's made with love, made with care.    它是爱心,它是关怀。
《核舟记》的翻译
1    Sown with beams of sunshine, just for her to wear.
带着阳光,让她穿在身上。
1    She's a special one who heart is filled with good.    她如此特别,心地善良。
1    She brings me happiness. Little Red Riding Hood.   
她带给我欢乐。可爱的小红帽。
1    Though she's growing up, we won't grow apart.   
尽管她一天天成长,我们将永不分开。
1    I will always keep a place for her in my heart.    她永远都在我心里。
1    We're a family, living so happily.    我们是一家人,生活幸福美满。
1    It's made with love, made with care.    它是爱心,它是关怀。
1    Sown with beams of sunshine, just for her to wear.   
带着阳光,让她穿在身上。
1    She's a special one who heart is filled with good.    她如此特别,心地善良。
1    She brings me happiness. Little Red Riding Hood.   
她带给我欢乐。可爱的小红帽。
1    Though years parate us, we're as clo as we can be, sharing with each other
all our hopes and dreams.   
尽管我们不是一代人,我们是如此亲密,分享彼此的梦想与希望。
大作家1    It's made with love, made with care.    它是爱心,它是关怀。
1    Sown with beams of sunshine, just for her to wear.   
带着阳光,让她穿在身上。
1    She's a special one who heart is filled with good.    她如此特别,心地善良。
1    She brings me happiness. Little Red Riding Hood.   
她带给我欢乐。可爱的小红帽。
1    More often than not, tho who have grown old long for the days of their youth,
while the young ones can't wait to grow old.   
经常是这样,年长者怀念往日时光,年纪小的却盼望赶快长大。
1
1    But once in a great while the longings of the two generations come together in
a way we never really understand.   
难得的是两代的渴望有时会结合在一起,那是我们不曾了解的。
1    Such is the bond between Little Red Riding Hood and her Grandmother.   
这样深厚的感情就联系着小红帽和她的奶奶。
1    How's it going, dear?    做得怎么样了,亲爱的?
1    Just great, mom. Almost done.    好了,妈妈。快做完了。
失落的森林1    You know, if you eat all the frosting there won't be any left for Grandma.   
要是你把糖霜都吃光了,奶奶就吃不到了。
1    Grandma won't mind, besides this is extra.   
她不会介意的,何况这是多做出来的。
1    You can leave just as soon as this soup cools down.   
等汤一凉下来,你就可以出发了。
1    Is Grandma going to be all right?    奶奶不会有事吧?
1    I don't like it when she's sick.    我不喜欢她生病。
1    She's going to be just fine.    她不会有事的。
1    In fact, when you get there with this basket of goodies, I bet she gets better right
then and there.   
事实上,等你带着这篮点心到了那儿,我确信她马上就会好起来的。
1    Now don't run! I don't want any accidents.    别跑喔!我可不想你出任何意外。
1    I'll be careful.    我会小心的。
1    And go straight to Grandma's, no stopping at your friend's to play.   
还有直接去奶奶家,别在路上去朋友家玩。
1    I won't. I promi.    我不会的,我答应你。
1    And don't talk to strangers!    别跟陌生人讲话!
1    Okay, mom, don't worry. Bye.    好了,别担心,妈妈。再见!
1    I'm your mother, it's my job to worry.    我是你妈妈,当然会担心。
2    What a simply beautiful day.    今天天气真好。
2    and it smells good, too.    嗯……闻起来也好香。
2    Are you okay?    你还好吧?
2    I'm sorry if I bothered you, I'm just so sad.    很抱歉打扰你了,我真的好难过。
2
2    It was my mother's birthday yesterday and I forgot all about it.   
松山湖景区
昨天是我妈妈的生日,可是我彻底忘了。
2    Oh...don't cry.    哦……别哭。
2    I'm sure she'll understand.    我相信她会谅解的。
2    But I just feel awful and I don't know how to make it up to her.   
可是我好难过,不知道该如何补偿。
2    Well, I'm sure we can think of something.    嗯,我们可以想想办法。
2    Let's e.    让我想想。我的水蜜桃
2    I know!    有了!
2    You do?    真的?
2    Sure!    当然罗!
2    Does your mom like flowers?    你妈妈喜欢花吗?
2    Uh huh.    嗯。
2    So let's make your mom a bouquet!    那我们来替她采一束花!
2    Gosh, that's a good idea!    哎呀,真是个好主意!
2    Flowers are like miracles.    鲜花就像奇迹。
2    Whenever my dad brings them home for my mom, it makes her smile.   
每次爸爸送花给妈妈,她都笑得好开心。
正弦定理的证明
2    just like that.    对啊……就是这样。
2    I'm on my way to my Grandma's.    我要去我奶奶家。
2    She's not feeling very well.    她身体不太舒服。
2    Your Grandma's? What's that?    奶奶?那是什么东西?
2    A Grandma is a who, not a what!    奶奶是个人,不是东西!
2    Huh?    是吗?
2    Grandmas are sorta like extra moms -only they like you do more stuff.   
奶奶有点像另一个妈妈——不过她们更宠你。
2    I'll ask my mom if I have one.    我去问问我妈妈,我有没有奶奶。
2    They sound like fun.    她们好像很有趣哎。竹子头下面一个开
2    Here you go.    来,给你。
2    Your mom will love this prent becau you made it.   
corn什么意思
你妈妈一定会喜欢,因为是你做的。
2    She won't even notice that it's late.    她根本不会想到迟了一天。
2    Thanks so much for everything.    真的很谢谢你。
3
2    Hopefully someday I'll be able to help you.    希望将来我也能帮助你。
2    Bye bye and wish your mom a happy birthday for me.   
再见,祝你妈妈生日快乐。
2    Wumph wumph frumph frumph!    喔……呜……
2    Same to you.    你也一样。
3    That's odd.    真奇怪。
3    Oh, my!    我的天!
3    It's about time somebody heard me.    应该有人听见了吧。
3    Is everything all right?    你没事吧?
3    No! Yes!    没有!有!
3    Well, my wing does hurt a little.    我的翅膀有点痛。

本文发布于:2023-05-31 14:47:54,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/956908.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:妈妈   奶奶   可爱   不会   小红帽   梦想   知道
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图