Life's not fair, is it?
生命真不公平啊!
You e, I Well, I shall never be king
你看我呢,永远都当不上王
And you shall never e the light of another day
而你永远也见不到明天了
Good bye
再见
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?
你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物
What do you want?
你想干什么?
I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way,
我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了
so you'd better have a good excu for missing this morning's ceremony 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式
#VALUE!
#VALUE!
Oh, look, Zazu
你看
You've made me lo my lunch
你害我的午餐都没了
You'll lo more than that when the king gets through with you
等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多
He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia
他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒
I quiver with fear!
我怕得全身发抖
Now, Scar, don't look at me that way
好了,刀疤,不要那样看我
Help!
救命啊!
Scar? Drop him
刀疤,吐出来
Impeccable timing, Your Majesty
你来得可真是时候,大王陛下关汉卿简介
Why, if it isn't my big brother descending from on high
这不是我大哥吗?屈尊降贵的
to mingle with the commoners
来跟我这普通人厮混
幼儿园消防教案Sarabi and I didn't e you at the prentation of Simba
我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你
That was today?
那是今天吗?
I feel simply awful !
我觉得好害怕呀!
Must've slipped my mind
我八成是给忘了
Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is,
是呀,你忘的不只如此
as the king's brother, you should've been first in line! 身为大王的弟弟你应该站在第一位
Well, I was first in line, until the little hairball was born 我原本是第一位直到这个小毛球出生
That hairball is my son and your future king
这个小毛球是我儿子他也是你未来的国王
I shall practi my curtsy!
肠绞痛什么原因引起的
我该学学我的礼节啦
内部审计工作总结
Don't turn your back on me, Scar
千万不要背对着我,刀疤
Oh, no, Mufasa
不,木法沙
Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me
或许是你不该背对着我
Is that a challenge?
这是一个挑战吗?
Temper, temper
冷静!冷静!
I wouldn't dream of challenging you
我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?
Pity Why not?
可惜,为什么呢?
Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share
要说脑袋的话我是有狮子的智慧
But when it comes to brute strength,
说到蛮力嘛…
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool
恐怕我就是基因遗传比较不明显的例子了
There's one in every family, sire
每个家庭都会有这个问题陛下
Two in mine, actually,
事实上我家有两个
and they always manage to ruin special occasions
而且他们总会想尽办法破坏特别的场合
小孩磨牙是什么原因What am I going to do with him?
我该拿他怎么办?
He'd make a very handsome throw rug
拿他做地毯会非常好看
Zazu !
沙祖
And just think, whenever he gets dirty,
而且想一想每次弄脏的时候简单插画
you could take him out and beat him
你可以拿出去打一打
Simba
辛巴
Dad ! Dad !
爸,爸
Come on, dad, we gotta go! Wake up!
快起来,我们要走了啦!
Sorry
对不起
Dad ! Dad !
爸…爸…
Your son is awake
你儿子已经醒了
Before sunri, he's your son
在天亮前,他是你儿子
Dad ! Come on, Dad
爸…拜托啦!
You promid
你答应过我的呀!
Okay, Okay I'm up, I'm up
好吧,好吧我起来我起来
Yeah !
耶!
Look, Simba
辛巴,你看
Everything the light touches is our kingdom
阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土
Wow
喔
A king's time as ruler ris and falls like the sun 一个国王的统治就跟太阳的起落是相同的One day, Simba, the sun will t on my time here 总有一天,太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉
and will ri with you as the new king
并且在你当国王的时候一同上升
And this'll all be mine? Everything
这一切都是我的吗?所有的一切Everything the light touches
阳光能照到的所有东西…
What about that shadowy place?
那有阴影的地方呢?
That's beyond our borders
那在我们的国度之外
You must never go there, Simba
你绝不可以去那个地方
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants
我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time 你错了国王也不能凡事随心所欲
There's more? Simba
不能吗?辛巴
Everything you e exists together in a delicate balance
世界上所有的生命都有他存在的价值
As king, you need to understand that balance
身为国王,你不但要了解
and respect all the creatures,
还要去尊重所有的生活
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope
包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊
But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
但是,爸…我们不是吃羚羊吗?
Yes, Simba, but let me explain
是呀,我来跟你解释一下
When we die, our bodies become the grass,
我们死后呢,尸体会成为草
and the antelope eat the grass
而羚羊是吃草的
And so we are all connected in the great circle of life
所以…在这个生命圈里面都是互相有关联的
Good morning, sire! Good morning, Zazu
早安,陛下沙祖,你早
Checking in with the morning report
我来做早上的例行报告
Fire away
你说吧
Well ! The buzz from the bees
额,蜜蜂发嗡嗡叫了
is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot
豹子在自己的地盘
Really?
果真?
What are you doing, son?
儿子,你干嘛呢?
Pouncing
扑猎物
Let an old pro show you how it's done
让个老手教你怎么做吧
I told the elephants to forget it, but they can't 大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情
Zazu, would you turn around? Yes, sire
沙祖,转个身好吗?好的,陛下
The cheetahs are hard up, but
猎豹是硬了起来,但
Stay low to the ground
趴在地上别动
Cheetahs never prosper
猎豹从未繁荣
Yeah, okay Stay low to the ground, right? Yeah 我知道了,趴在地上,右边?
What going on? A pouncing lesson
香港经典电视剧
怎么回事?给你上扑食的课
Very good Pouncing
哈……非常好
Pouncing? No, sire, you can't be rious
扑东西?不,陛下,别这样
This is so humiliating
这是如此难为情
Try not to make a sound
尽量不要出声
What are you telling him,mufasa?
你告诉他,木法沙?
Mufasa? Simba?
木法沙? 辛巴?
That's very good
哈...非常好
Zazu ! Yes!
沙祖什么事呀?
News from the underground Now, this time 地下传来的消息好,这一次呢...
围巾Sire! Hyenas in the Pride Lands!
陛下土狼到了荣耀石啦!
Zazu, take Simba home
沙祖,带辛巴回家
Dad, can't I come?
我不能去吗?
No, son
不行,儿子