生活大爆炸部分口语精华

更新时间:2023-05-28 12:20:56 阅读: 评论:0

《生活大爆炸》S03E22口语精华:初次见面,一点都不关照
1. In retrospect, that was clue number two.
回想起来,那是第二条线索。
in retrospect
回想过去,回想起来
e.g: In retrospect, I wonder if we should have done more.
回想起来,我想我们是否应该做得更多。
2. Doesn't concern you.
跟你无关。
这里concern相当于about。
e.g: This study concerns couples' expectations of marriage.
这个研究是关于夫妻对婚姻的期待的。
3. Don't get cocky.
别翘尾巴。
cocky
骄傲,自大,一般很让人讨厌
e.g: He's a cocky little man and I don't like him.
他是一个自大的小男人我不喜欢他。田思嘉
4. OK, let me get this straight.
好,让我理下思路。
get sth. straight
理清思路,了解事实,搞清楚
e.g: I wanted to get the facts straight.月亮双鱼女
我想弄清事实。
《生活大爆炸》S03E21口语精华:疯狂女博士
1. With the exception of rvice animals, such as eing eye dogs.
除了服务性动物,比如导盲犬。
with the exception of
不包括,除了
e.g: We all laughed, with the exception of Maggie.
除了玛吉我们都笑了。
2. For your information, I'll be playing host to Dr.Elizabeth Plimpton.
告诉你们,我将接待伊丽莎白·普林顿博士。
for your information
用于你告诉别人他错了,可翻译为“告诉你吧”。
e.g: For your information, I've worked as a journalist for six years.
告诉你吧,我已经当记者6年了。
3. And now she's under consideration for a position at our university.
她现在考虑来我们大学工作。
under consideration
在考虑中
e.g: There are veral amendments under consideration.
有许多修正建议在考虑中。
4. Or have I fallen victim to marketing hype?
还是我沦为广告宣传的受害者了?
fall victim to
成为……的受害者
e.g: Many small business have fallen victim to the recession.
《生活大爆炸》S03E19口语精华:都是“我爱你”惹的祸
1. Having a little trouble catching your breath肝火旺盛怎么调理 there? 喘不过气了吗?
catch your breath 恢复正常呼吸
e.g: He leant against a tree until he had got his breath back. 他靠着一棵树直到恢复平静的呼吸。
2. And for the record, the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is: jet pack, hoverboard, transporter, Batmobile, and then giant ant. 而且准确来说,真正酷的交通工具排名应该是:喷射背包、悬滑板、传送器、蝙蝠战车,然后才是巨型蚂蚁。
for the record 接下来要说的话应该被记住或记录下来
e.g: For the record, the police never charged me. 记住,警察从来没指控过我。
3. And on a side note, they are one of the few mammals who scrotum is in front of the penis. 并且,兔子是少数哺乳动物中阴囊长在阴茎前的。
on a ... note 以...方式来说
e.g: On a more rous note, I'd like to thank everyone for all their support. 更严肃地说,我想感谢所有支持我的人。
4. All right! Fence mended, problem swept under the rug. 太好了,栅栏已补,误会已清。
sweep sth. under the rug 字面理解是把...东西扫到了地毯下面,这里引申问题已经清理了。
5. I've taken the liberty of having the made for our rematch. 我强制要求穿这个参加我们的复赛。
贤哉回也
take the liberty of doing 擅自做某事,没经过允许做某事防溺水安全教育
e.g: I took the liberty of cancelling your rervation. 我擅自取消了你的预订。
6. I just wanted you to know that I'm really looking forward to wiping the floor with you.我只想告诉你我热切期盼着打得你一败涂地。
wipe the floor with sb. 在争论或比赛中完全打败某人
7. And she strung me along for almost two years. 然后跟我藕断丝连将近两年时间。
string sb. along 愚弄,欺骗
e.g: He's just stringing you along. 他只是在玩你。
《生活大爆炸》S03E20口语精华:谢尔登的和好计谋
1. But that has judgmental overtones, so I'll hold that in rerve.
但这个带有批评色彩,还是作为备用吧。
in rerve
备用
e.g: We always keep some money in rerve, just in ca.
我们总是存些钱备用,以防万一。
2. Next to you, I'll look like a catch.
 
有你在旁边,我更有把握了。
a (good) catch
佳能a710
可托付终身的好人(幽默)
3. I'll have to have you over for spaghetti some night.
我改天晚上叫你过来吃。
have sb. over
请某人到家里来吃饭
e.g: We must have you over for dinner before we leave.
在我们走之前一定要请你到家里搓一顿。
4. You can't hang out with your roommate's ex.
你不能和室友的前任一起玩。
hang out with
与...出去完;与...闲逛
e.g: I don't really know who she hangs out with.
我真不知道她和谁在一起玩。
《生活大爆炸》S03E10口语精华 谢耳朵教潘小花物理
1. For example, I'm sure he'd be delightfully taken aback 浪淘风簸自天涯if you cleaned your apartment.
比如,如果你整理了你的房间,他肯定会又惊又喜。
taken aback惊讶,大吃一惊。
2. Wow, you really are a piece of work
哇,你还真是个人才。
a piece of work(以其与众不同的行为或态度而)引人注目的人;讨厌的家伙;费力的工作;难事。
3. Don't play innocent with me. OK? I practically invent educing fancy lab equipment to duce women.
少跟我装无辜,用实验室设备女人可以说是我发明的伎俩。
4. I'm about to embark on one of the great challenges of my scientific career: teaching Penny physics.学校工会
我即将开始应对我科学生涯中最大的挑战之一:教Penny物理。
embark on从事,着手做某事
5. Subject appears well-rested and enthusiastic. Apparently, ignorance is bliss.
实验对象精力充沛,热情四射。显然,无知是福啊!
6. I got a real hankering.
我真的很想吃嘛。
I got a real hankering.我真的很想…
7. He says if I go e his experiment tomorrow it might weird you out.
他说如果明天我去看他的实验,你会很郁闷。
weird out使人感到郁闷,不自在
7. Newton was a really smart cookie.
牛顿真是个聪明人。
8. Okay, I got a bone to pick with you.
我对你有意见。
a bone to pick争执的原因(或事情),问题,争端,有待克服的困难
《生活大爆炸》S03E11口语精华 Leonard,你妈来看你了

本文发布于:2023-05-28 12:20:56,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/941622.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:告诉   爆炸   应该   工作   问题   口语
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图