北京奥运会闭幕式发言中英文互译
幼儿园德育教案 亲爱的中国朋友们,
Dear Chine friends,
今晚,我们即将走到16天光辉历程的终点。这些日子将在我们的心中永远珍藏。
Tonight, we e to the end of 16 glorious days which we will cherish forever.
垃圾盒怎么折
感谢中国人民,感谢所有出色的志愿者,感谢北京奥组委。
Thank you to the people of China, to all the wonderful volunteers and to BOCOG!
通过本届奥运会,世界更多地了解了中国,中国也更多地了解了世界。
Through the Games, the world learned more about China, and China learned more about the world.
204个国家和地区奥委会的运动健儿们在光彩夺目的场馆里同场竞技,用他们的精湛记忆博得了我们的赞叹。
三个小和尚
Athletes from 204 National Olympic Committees came to the dazzling venues and awed us with their talent.
新的奥运明星诞生了。
New stars were born.
昔日的奥运明星再次带给我们惊喜。
Stars from past Games amazed us again.
我们分享他们的欢笑与泪水,我们钦佩他们的才能与风采。
We shared their joys and their tears, and we marveled at their ability.
我们将长久铭记在此见证的辉煌成就。.rr365.
We will long remember the achievements we witnesd here.
在庆祝奥运会圆满成功之际,让我们一起祝福才华洋溢的残奥会运动健儿们,希望他们在即将到来的残奥会上取得优秀的成绩。
As we celebrate the suess of the Games, let us altogether wish the best for the talented athletes who will soon participate in the Paralympic Games.
人体艺术撮影
他们也令我们倍感鼓舞。
They also inspire us.
今晚在场的每位运动员们,你们是真正的楷模。
扶老携幼 To the athletes tonight: You were true role models.
你们充分展示了体育的凝聚力。
You have shown us the unifying power of sport. .rr365.
猪八戒图片大全 冲突国家竞技对手之间的热情拥抱闪耀着奥林匹克精神的光辉。
The Olympic spirit lives in the warm embrace of petitors from nations in conflict.
希望你们回国后让这种精神生生不息,世代永存。
Keep that spirit alive when you return home.
这是一届真正的无与伦比的奥运会! 图片头像女生
The were truly exceptional Games! 山西旅游攻略
谢谢大家!
Thank you!
内容仅供参考