I wish you wouldn't do that around me. It's so filthy! 别在我旁边抽了闻着真恶心Listen, don't give me a problem about the cigarettes any more. 别再唧歪抽烟的事
It's such a filthy habit. 抽烟太恶心
Oh, my God! Look at this. 老天爷快看啊
Oh, Jesus! This is so appalling! 天啊太可怕了
I can't believe it! 难以置信
I can't believe they gave it to him. 他们居然把车送了给他
Ah, this is pathetic! 太可悲了
Now he's a lor with a Jaguar. 废物也能开上捷豹
Seriously, who did he have to blow to get that thing? 他得给谁吹箫才能得到那辆车Good morning, sir. - Mr. Willis. -早上好先生-威利先生
- It' - Mr. Trask! -真是...-查斯克先生
Quite a piece of machinery. 真是辆好车
- Good morning, Havemeyer. - morning to you, sir. -早上好哈梅尔-您好先生
- Bene! - Bene? -真好-什么好
- Bene! Fabulous! - What's fabulous? -好啊太棒了-什么太棒了
That fine piece of steel you have back there. 刚停在那儿的车
饼干分类Ah, you don't think I derve it. 你觉得我配不上那辆车
No, sir. On the contrary. I think it's great. 不先生正相反那车配您正合适
Why should the headmaster of Baird 谁说博德的校长就得
be en putt-putting around in some junker? 开着小破车到处转悠
In fact, I think the board of trustees have had their first, 说实话学校理事会
true stroke of inspiration in some time. 终于件好事
Thank you, Havemeyer. I'll take that at face value. 谢谢哈梅尔我当你是真心的吧I'd expect nothing less, sir. 必须是先生
Have a good day. 日安
- morning, Mrs. Hunsaker. - Good morning. -早安汉萨克女士-早
这些都是"超级情报员"{
- What was That about? - Nothing. just saying hello. -你干嘛去了-没什么打招呼而已I like to say hello to Headmaster Trask. 我喜欢和查斯克校长打招呼
糖枫林{
I thought we were goin' to Stowe. 不是说去斯托吗
Sugarbush is Stowe, Jimmy. 都是一个地方吉米
We're doing it right. Thanksgiving in Vermont, 这计划不错在佛蒙特过感恩节Christmas in Switzerland, 然后去瑞士过圣诞
Christmas in Gstaad is gonna 在格施塔德过圣诞得花...
'Staad. 施塔德
The "G" is silent. 'Staad. 首字不发音施塔德
George? 乔治
'Staad. 施塔德
个人先进事迹Trent? 特伦特
- 'Staad, man. - 'Staad. -施塔德伙计-就是施塔德
So what about 'Staad? 施塔德怎么了
Fine. The "G" May be silent, 好吧不管发不发音
but it's gonna take at least three grand to get there. 去那至少得花三千
I have to talk to my father. 我得跟我爸商量下
Better yet, why don't you have my father talk to your father. 干脆叫我爸跟他商量吧
Or my father talk to your father. 找我爸也行
You goin' home this weekend, Chas? 周末回家吗小查
I don't know. 不一定
You goin' home to fuckin' Idaho for Thanksgiving? 感恩节你要回爱达荷州吗
I'm from Oregon. 我家在俄勒冈州
I meant fuckin' Oregon. 说的就是他妈的俄勒冈
Charlie, how do you feel about skiing? 查理喜欢滑雪吗
You in the mood for the white-bosomed slopes of Vermont? 想不想去白雪皑皑的佛蒙特过节
Got a deal going, kid. 20% off for my friends. 咱是朋友给你打八折
My father t it up. Christmas in Switzerland. 我爸开的滑雪场然后咱再去瑞士过圣诞
-
'Staad. - Gstaad. Dropping the "G" is phony. -施塔德-是格施塔德刚骗你的
You said everybody says 'Staad. 你们不都说是"施塔德"吗
Not if you've been there. 没去过的人才这样说
Easter in Bermuda, 在百慕大过复活节
then Kentucky Derby weekend. 周末去看肯塔基赛马会
We could fit you in, kid. 可以带上你伙计
Well, how much are the white-bosomed slopes of Vermont? 去那个白雪皑皑的佛蒙特得花多少钱
Twelve hundred! 一千二
Includes a nine-cour, champagne thanksgiving dinner. 还有一顿九道菜配上香槟的感恩节晚宴
$1200 is a little rich for my blood, Harry. 一千二我家消费不起哈利
Well, how short are you? 你差多少
How short, Harry? 差多少哈利
So short it wouldn't be worth 差很多
the trouble of you and George to measure. 你跟乔治就不必费心了
But, thanks for askin', all right? 不过还是谢谢你想到我
If you change your mind. 改主意了就跟我说
What'd you do that for? You know he's on aid. 问他做什么你知道他得领助学金
累进制On major holidays, Willis, 在重大的节日
it's customary for the lord of the manor 庄园主都得给穷人
to offer drippings to the poor.施点小恩小惠
You're so full of shit! 真能扯
Hi. Mrs. Rossi? 您好是罗西太太吗3室1厅
Yes? 你是
I'm here about the weekend job. 我是来应聘周末兼职的
Come on in. 进来吧
Does he got pimples? He hates pimples. 他脸上有粉刺吗他不喜欢粉刺
Francine, be quiet. 弗朗辛住嘴
Pimples. Pimples. Yeah. 粉刺粉刺
Shush! I'm sorry. 住嘴十分抱歉
The school gave me your name, but I've forgotten it. 学校说过你的名字不过我忘了
It's Charlie, Charlie Simms. 我叫查理·西姆斯
- How are you, Charlie? - Fine, thanks. -你好啊查理-你好谢谢
Right this way. 跟我来
-
You're available the whole weekend? - Yeah. -你整个周末都有空吗-是的
- not going home for Thanksgiving? - No. -感恩节不回家吗-不回
Good. 很好
They put him in a veteran's home, but he hated it, 他本来在退伍疗养院但是不喜欢那
so I told my dad that we'd take him. 我就跟我爸说我们来照顾他
Before you go in, do you mind my telling you a few things? 进去之前我得给你提个醒
Don't "Sir" him, 不要叫他长官
and don't ask him too many questions. 也别老问问题
And if he staggers a little when he gets up, 要是他站起来时晃晃悠悠
don't pay any attention. 也别去在意
Charlie, I can tell you're the right person for the job. 查理你是这份工作的不二人选
and Uncle Frank's gonna like you a lot too. 弗兰克叔叔也会喜欢你的
Where you gonna be this weekend? 你们周末准备去哪儿
We're driving to Albany. 我们开车去奥尔巴尼
Donny, my husband, has family there. 我丈夫唐尼家人在那边
- Do you want Tommy in or out? - Leave him out! -让汤米进屋吗-让它滚出去
He's chasin' that Calico ginch from the track hous again! 它又跟那只斑点骚野猫鬼混去了Down deep, the man is a lump of sugar. 他内心其实很善良
-先生{
< I'm sorry. I mean mister, sir. 抱歉我想说的是"先生" 先生
We got a moron here, is that it? 原来是个白痴
No, mister. 不先生我是说
Lieutenant. Yes, sir, 中尉中...
Lieutenant Colonel. 是中校
26 years on the line, nobody ever busted me four grades before. 服役26年头一次被人连降四级
Get in here, you idiot! 进来你这白痴
Come a little clor. I wanna get a better look at ya. 靠近点让我好好看看你
How's your skin, son? 你皮肤怎么样孩子
My skin, sir? 我的皮肤吗
- Oh, for Christ's sake. - I'm sorry, -老天爷-抱歉我...
Just call me Frank. Call me Mr. Slade. 叫我弗兰克或者斯莱德先生
Call me Colonel, if you must. 叫中校都行是你给我一片天>空空如也
Just don't call me sir. 就是别叫我长官
All right, Colonel. 好吧中校
Simms, Charles. A nior. 查理·西姆斯毕业班学生
- you on student aid, Simms? - Uh, Yes, I am. -你在领助学金吗西姆斯-是的
For "Student aid" read "Crook." 领助学金的都是骗子
Your father peddles car telephones at a 300% markup. 你老爸卖车载电话价格翻两番Your mother works on heavy commission in a camera store. 老妈在照相馆担任要职Graduated to it from espresso machines. 负责管理咖啡机
What are you, dying of some wasting dia? 你为什么干这个得了重病吗
No, I' I'm right here. 我好端端地站在这
I know exactly where your body is. 我知道你人在这
What I'm lookin' for is some indication of a brain. 我是说你的脑子
Too much football without a helmet? 打橄榄球不戴头盔撞坏了吧
林登就这么评价福特{
Deputy Debriefer, Paris Peace Talks, '68. 1968年巴黎和谈我负责情报Snagged the Silver Star and a silver bar. 得过银星勋章和纪念银条
Threw me into G-2. 然后去了陆军二部
G-2? 什么
Intelligence, of which you have none. 搞情报的你没脑子干不了
Where you from? 你是哪里人
我的寒假生活
Um, Gresham, Oregon, 俄勒冈州的格雷斯罕
< colonel. 长...中校
What does your daddy do in Gresham, Oregon? 你父亲在那靠什么谋生
Count wood chips? 数木屑吗
My stepfather and my mom run a convenience store. 我母亲跟继父开了一家便利店How convenient! What time they open? 真便利每天几点营业
5:00 A.M. 早上五点
Clo? 打烊呢
王者荣耀碎片商店多久更新一次1:00 A.M. 凌晨一点
Hard workers. 真勤快
You got me all misty-eyed! 我感动得都哭了
So, what are you doin' here in this sparrow-fart town? 那你在这鸟不拉屎的地方干什么I... I attend Baird. 我在博德读书
Attend Baird! 在博德读书
I know you go to the Baird school. 我知道你在博德上学
Point is, how do you afford it, 问题是你哪来的学费
even with the student aid, 哪怕有了助学金
and the folks back home hustlin' corn nuts? 你爹妈坑蒙拐骗也赚不够啊
I won a Young America merit scholarship. 我还得了全美杰出青年奖学金
Glory, glory Hallelujah 荣耀荣耀哈利路亚
Glory, glory Hallelujah 荣耀荣耀哈利路亚
Who's there? 谁啊
That little piece of tail? 那个小崽子吗
Get her outta here! 让她滚远点
Can't believe they're my blood. 真不敢相信是我的晚辈
I.Q. of sloths and the manners of banshees. 没脑子还不懂礼貌
He's a mechanic, she's a homemaker. 她爸是个修理工她妈是个家庭主妇
He knows as much about cars as a beauty queen, 修理工不懂汽车
and she bakes cookies, taste like wing nuts. 家庭主妇做不好饭
As for the tots, they're twits. 生的孩子又是白痴
How's your skin, son? I like my aides to be prentable. 你皮肤怎么样当我的助理得体面点
Well, I... I've had a few zits. 原来有几颗青春痘
But my roommate, he lent me his Clinique becau he' 不过室友把倩碧借我用了因为他有...
"The History of My Skin," By Charles Simms. 《我的皮肤简史》查理·西姆斯著
You patronizing me, peewee? 当我没见过世面吗
You givin' me that old prep school palaver? 高中小屁孩也敢跟我多嘴
Baird School! 博德学院
A bunch of runny-nod snots in tweed jackets 家里有点闲钱的小屁孩们
all studyin' to be George Bush. 个个想着当总统
I believe President Bush went to Andover, Colonel. 布什总统念的是安多佛学院中校
You sharpshootin' me, punk? 你敢挑我的刺小混球
Is that what you're doin'? 你是在挑衅我吗
Don't you sharpshoot me! 你再敢这么干
You'll give me forty. 就给我做40个俯卧撑
Then you're gonna give me forty more. 然后再做40个
Then you're gonna pull K.P., the grea pit! 然后去炊事班洗围裙
I'll rub your no in enlisted men's crud, 油腥体臭让你闻个够
till you don't know which end is up! You understand? 闻到生不如死明白吗
Yeah. 明白
- What Do you want? - What Do you mean, What Do I want? -你想要什么-什么意思What do you want here? 你来这干什么
I want a job. 我想要一份工作
A job! 一份工作
Yeah, I want a job so I can make, you know, 我得靠兼职才能挣够
my plane fare home for Christmas. 圣诞回家的机票钱
God, you're touching! 老天真他妈感人
Still here, poormouth? 还没走啊哭穷鬼
Convenience store. My ass! 便利店鬼才信
Hustlin' jalapeno dips to the appleeds. 是骗乡巴佬的钱吧
Go on. 继续啊
Dismisd. 解散
Dismisd! 解散
Mrs. Rossi? 罗西太太
Charlie, we're up here! Come on up. 查理我们在楼上呢上来吧
- This is Donny. - Hey, Charlie. -这是唐尼-你好查理
Mrs. Rossi, I got the feelin' I screwed up. 罗西太太我搞砸了
Oh, you couldn't have. 怎么会
It was a bad interview. 面试一团糟
That was no interview, Charlie. You're it. 哪来的面试就你了
You're the only one that showed up. You have to take the job. 只有你来应聘非你不可了He sleeps a lot. You can watch television, 他特能睡你可以看电视