Previously on The Big 《生活大爆炸》前情提要
So I told my mom she just needed to back off. 所以我让我妈不要再插手了
This is our wedding, 这是属于我们的婚礼
and if anyone's gonna design the floral arrangements, 如果需要指派一人负责花卉布置
it's going to be my man. 那必须得是我男人
Thank you. 谢谢
I mean, I-I'm not trying to be a Groomzilla, 我不想变成怪兽一样的新郎
this is my specialty. 但... 这可是我的大喜之日
Everything okay? 没事吧
Yeah, it's just Anu's doorbell camera. 没事 是安努的门铃摄像头
I helped her install it. 我帮她装上了
You can't look at it. That's spying. 你不能看吧 这算是监视
金刘寨Who the hell is this guy? 这个男的是谁啊
Ooh, let me e. 让我看看
So you're still talking to your ex-boyfriend? 所以你还在跟前男友联系
Yes, and I'm not gonna apologize for that. 对 我不会为这事道歉
And you need to delete that app from your phone. 你要从手机上把那个应用删掉
Becau you're hiding something from me? 因为你有事瞒着我
No, becau you should trust me! 不 因为你应该相信我
淘宝万能评价How can I trust you?! I barely even know you! 我怎么相信你 我都算不上了解你
Then what are we doing? 那我们在做什么
方法的英语I don't know. 我不知道
Oh! Aah, sad man! 可怜的男人
Oh! Aah, sad man! 时至今日
This is so great. 这样真是太有意思了
Why don't we do it more often? 我们为什么不多多这么聚
Becau you have two kids, 因为你有两个娃
I have Sheldon, 我有谢尔顿
and Penny's apparently in the gym all the time, 而佩妮貌似整天在健身房里泡
'cau damn, look at her! 因为妈呀 看看她的身材
Yeah, so impressive how you manage 对啊 真的好棒棒啊
to bounce back after having no babies. 身材在没生小孩子后可以恢复如初
Ah, another reason why we don't do this more often. 这是另一个我们为什么不多这么聚的理由
You've come to a giant metal door. 你们走到巨大的金属门前
I check the door for traps. 我检查门是否有陷阱
There are no traps. 判定没有陷阱
I u my wizard eye 我用我的巫师之眼
to e what's on the other side of the door. 看看门后有什么
Hey, that's sort of like how you ud a doorbell camera 这就跟你用门铃摄像头
to spy on your fiancee. 监视你未婚妻一样
No, it's nothing like that. 才不一样好吗
Your wizard eye reveals a monster. 你的巫师之眼发现门后有怪兽
- Oh. Is it alone and unloved? - I guess. -它是否孤苦无依没人疼 -大概吧
I open the door and say, "Hey, Raj." 我打开门说"你好啊 拉杰"
I have a bottle of champagne for you. 为各位上一瓶香槟
Oh, we didn't order this. 我们没点这个
It's from the gentleman at the end of the bar. 是吧台尾端那位男士请你们喝的
Oh. Well, if we drink it, 如果我们喝了
does that mean we're making a promi? 是否表示我们答应有发展
'Cau I am happily married, although I will watch. 我可是有美满婚姻的人 但我乐于围观
We're not gonna do anything. 我们才不会要有任何发展
Really? So all that work's for Leonard? 真的吗 辛苦健身全是为莱纳德吗
Why don't you just call her? 你何不直接打给她呢
I'm sure you guys can work this out. 我相信你们能冰释前嫌
I don't want to talk about it. Let's just play. 我不想聊这件事 我们继续玩吧
Okay, the cyclops tells you 独眼巨人告诉你
that the enchantress you ek is staying 你所寻找的女巫
at the Inn of the Dwarven Lords. 就住在矮人领主旅馆里
Really? An inn? 不是吧 一家旅馆
Anu is a concierge at a hotel. 安努在一家酒店的礼宾部工作
That's a little innsitive, 有点哪壶不开提哪壶吧
don't you think? 你不觉得吗
I hadn't noticed that before you mentioned it. 你说之前我都没意识到这件事
Well, now that I've mentioned it, how do you feel? 现在我提了 你有何感受
Bad. 难受
Shame on you. 看看你这坏人
- Hey, ladies. - Zack! -姑娘们 -扎克
Hi. You guys know Zack. 好久不见 你们还记得扎克吧
- Yeah. - Of cour. -记得 -当然啦
Did-did you nd this over? 这香槟是你请的吗
I did. I asked for the most expensive one they have. 是的 我让他们上这里最贵的酒
They said it was $200, 他们说要200快
and I said I want a more expensive one. 我说我想要更贵的
初级网络工程师
And then, they said it was $300. 然后他们说那就300块
But it-it was 但还是同一瓶...
Don't. 别
借箸代筹Thank you, but you shouldn't have spent so much. 真谢谢你 但你不应该花这么多钱
Nah. It's cool. 没事 小意思
I sold my company for a boatload of money. 我把我的公司买了 赚了满船满谷
And then I bought a boat. 然后我就去买了搜船
Then I got married. 接着我结婚了奖学金推荐意见
Guess where. 猜猜在哪结的
On your boat? 在你的船上吗
No, but that would've been awesome! 不是 但那样得多赞啊
Well, congratulations. 恭喜你啊
Hey, you and Leonard 你跟莱纳德
should come over and have dinner with us on our boat. 有空应该过来我们船上一起共进晚餐啊
蛇和兔
Yeah, that would be so nice. 那样应该会挺棒
Leonard was just saying how he was hoping to have dinner 莱纳德才刚说过他有多想要
with one of your ex-boyfriends on his expensive boat. 在你其中一任前男友的豪华船上共进晚餐呢
- Well, then this worked out perfect! - Oh, yeah. -那无巧不成书啦 -对啊
Hey. How was game night? 游戏之夜玩得如何啊
Oh, off the charts. 好玩到爆表了
Literally. Sheldon rolled a number so high, 真的爆表 谢尔顿掷骰子掷出了
it wasn't on any of the charts. 这个表上都没有的数呢
平凡和平庸的区别That's funny. 真有意思
Wow. I should not have driven home. 我真不应该开车这么快到家