I was thinking
我在想
I
我在想…
you and I might go away to Baia.
你和我可以离开这里到拜亚去玩玩
After next market day.
就下次赶集日过后
It's suppod to be nice there 那里应该不错
and eing how crowded it'
看那儿最近有很多人去…
That's a lovely idea,
这个主意倒挺好可是…
but what?
可是什么?
I can't leave Lyde alone.
我不能扔下莱蒂一个人提出英文
She needs me. She needs you.
她需要我她需要你
Evander's been missing for two months. 伊万德已经失踪两个月了
Something bad has happened.
有不祥的事发生了
Very likely something bad has happened. 很有可能发生了不祥的事情
Very likely he is dead!
很有可能他已经死了!
Pullo, awake!
波罗起来!
Wake up! Mark Antony's waiting.
醒醒!马克•安东尼在等我们
Mump off and die, you pig fucker.
去死吧你你♥他♥妈♥的猪! Right.
好了
Aw, thank you, my honey.
噢谢谢你我的蜜糖
You shouldn't thank slaves.
你不应该跟奴隶说谢谢
No harm in it. It's bad for discipline.
又没有坏处有损军纪
Happy again this morning?
今天早上心情不错?
Niobe, then?
那内奥比呢?
How's she going? I don't understand her.
她怎么样?我搞不懂她
All the hoo over her sister's damn husband.
为了她妹妹那个该死的丈夫的事情大惊小怪的
Women, eh? Maybe
女人 呵?也许她是…她是…
She's what?
陶瓷玻璃她是什么?
I don't know. Women, eh?
我不知道女人唉?
Mighty vice-conqueror of Gaul,
强大的高卢副征服者
Mars and Bellona swell with pride at your doings. 男女战神都为你的所做所为而骄傲
And
而我说...
Oh, good Juno, what cac you speak.
噢我的神啊!你说的是些什么废话啊
Would you just get on with your point, man?
你就说重点好不好?
Immediately, Your Honor. I...
马上!大人我…
冬至的手抄报
Publics Servilius is here.
政♥治♥评论家赛尔维利斯来了
Ah, good. That'll do for this crowd then.
哦好这F可以打发走这些人了
Off with you.
你下去吧
1... No, off with you!
我你给我下去
Master of Hor and People's Tribune Mark Antony 群马的主人人♥滔滔不绝打一中草药名民♥的护民官马克•安东尼 w川 receive your petitions tomorrow.
将于明天接待你们的请♥愿♥
Vorenus!
乌瑞纳斯!
Out!
出去!
Cynthia,
辛西娅
a pear, my love, hmm? 梨子亲爱的嗯?
Servilius, 赛尔维利斯 my dear old friend.
我亲爱的老朋友
How are you?
你好吗?
Healthy healthy, I thank you. 很好身体很好我谢®f你
Forgive me, have we met before? 恕我冒昧我们以前见过吗?
Have we not?
我们没有吗?
No idea.
不记得了
I always pretend so with civilians. 我对待文官总是装成这样
It's more politic, nay?
这样样更象个搞政♥治♥的对不对?
And this must be your beautiful wife, 这位一定是你美丽的夫人了 who name escapes me. 她的名字我一时想不起来了 Poppaea.
芭佩娅
A flower.
是一种花自知之明的意思是什么
Youfll excu all the bustle.
你请别介意这儿乱糟糟的
I found Pompey's taste in decor rather dull. 我发现庞贝的装潢品位实在是单调
I like a little more color.
我喜欢多点颜色
As you say.
正如你所说
You shall make it lovely, we are sure.
东山再起典故
我们相信你一定会把它弄的很漂亮的
You'll forgive me if I talk business with your husband? 原谅我要和你丈夫谈点公事了好吗?
Of cour.
当然
Pretend I am not here, impossible;我到底犯了什么错 就当我不在这儿这不可能 but I shall try.
不过我试试现在…
I'm sure youfre aware that Caesar has 我相信你知道恺撒在希腊期间 left me in charge whilst he is in Greece. 让我留在这里掌管所有的事情
Yes. Off having fun chastising Pompey et al.
是啊他可有好玩的了去追庞贝那些人
Left me here to scribble and quibble 留我在这里像个他妈的文官一样 like a damned civilian.
做些动嘴皮子动笔的工作
However, I am determined to make the most of it. 不过我下决心做到最好
I shall be a good politician ,even if it kills me. 做个好的政♥治♥家虽然还不如杀了我 Or if it kills anyone el for that matter.
要么就是害得别人被杀
So you are, it ems, 好像你是
the most nior nator left in Rome.风湿的症状
留在罗马资格最老的元老院议员
I have that honor.
很荣幸我是
And a turnabout Pompeian to boot.
除此之外 还是庞贝一♥党♥的叛徒
Which is why I thought it could be amusing 正因为这样我认为这么做可能很有意思 if we made you consul for this year.