酒店前厅接待常用的英语口语及会话
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.And we look forward to eing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for tho dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10. What is the rate, plea?请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。
12. What rvices come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。
19.After you, plea.你先请。
20.Excu me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?社戏课文原文
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。
22.It lls both Chine and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?
24.There is a counter lling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。个人介绍怎么写
25.Excu me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
26.We have Chine restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
27.I'd like to try some Chine food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。
Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临。
Can I help you?我能帮你忙吗?
What kind of room would you like, sir?先生,您要什么样的房间?
Plea wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。
Enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们这里住的愉快。
May I know your name and your room number, plea?我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?
Excu me ,sir, could you spell your name?请问您的名字如何拼写?
Here’s your room key.这是你的房间钥匙。
I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you? 先生,对不起,让您久等了。我能为您做点什么吗?
Plea wait your turn.请排队等候。
May I know your name, plea?请问贵姓大名。(不认识客人时用)
I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。
Don’t mention it. My pleasure.请不要客气,我乐意效劳。
Have a good rest, sir.先生,请好好休息。
Good morning, sir. Can I be of rvice to you? 早安,先生。 我可否为你效劳?
A moment, plea. I will be with you as soon as possible.请稍等片刻。我将尽快帮你办。
Can I have your name and room number, plea?请告诉我您的名字及房间号码? hope的意思
Here is your bill, sir.先生,这是您的帐单。
Plea wait a moment while I calculate your bill.请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出
来。
We accept the following credit cards,madam.小姐,我们接受以下几种信用卡。
Plea sign here, sir.先生,请在这签上你的名字。
We hope you will come stay with us again.希望你再光临我们酒店。
Would you plea exchange us dollars for RMB. plea?麻烦你替我将美圆兑成人民币好吗?
The rates of exchange are on the board, sir.先生,请参考告示牌的外币兑换价。
I’m sorry but We do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japane yen.对不起,我们不能将港币换成日元。
Plea could I e your passport or other identification, madam?小姐,请出示你的护照或其它身份证明文件
1. Good morning/evening. Rervation. May I help you?
男士凉鞋
早上好/晚上好,这里是...酒店客房预订部,请问需要什么帮忙吗?
小英语怎么写 2. What can I do for you?
我能为您帮什么忙吗?
3. Hold on line, plea. Could you plea hold on?
请稍等(电话中) 请稍等,好吗?
4. Could you wait a minute, plea?
请稍等,好吗?
百合多少钱一斤
5. Are you with a company?
您是公司预订吗?
6. May I know you departure date?
请问您的离店日期是哪天?
7. How long will you stay with us?
请问您住几天?
8. How many people are there in your party?
您们一共几个人?
9. That will be four nights.
四个晚上。
10. May I know the arrival date, plea?
请问哪天入住?
11. Is it just for tonight?
如何养护头发 请问只住今天一晚吗?
过儿不要 12. When do you check in?
请问您什么时候入住?
13. Would you like a single room or a double room?
请问你想订单人间还是双人间?
14. What kind of room would you like/prefer?
请问您喜欢什么样的房间?
15. Would you plea tell me your full name, plea?
请问您的全名是?
16. And your address, plea?
请问您的地址?
17. May I know you telephone number, Mr Smith?
史密斯先生,请问您的电话号码是?