蜘蛛侠:英雄归来中英对照台词剧本

更新时间:2023-05-22 13:58:37 阅读: 评论:0

Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
蜘蛛侠:英雄归来
Things are never gonna be the same now.
世界真的是大变样了
I mean, look at this.
你看看这幅画
You got aliens.
画中有外星人
You got big green guys tearing down buildings.
还有这个绿色的大家伙 拆毁了不少大楼
When I was a kid, I ud to draw cowboys and Indians.
我小的时候画的还是牛仔和印第安人
Actually, it's native American, but whatever.
应该把他们叫做"美洲土着居民" 但是...
Yeah. Tell you what, though.
嗯 不管怎么说
It ain't bad, is it?
画的还可以吧
No. Yeah.
是啊 还行
Kid's got a future.
这孩子挺有前途的
Yeah, well,
嗯..
we'll e, I guess.
烤香菇的做法
也许吧
No, hey! Ah!
You can't saw through that stuff.
你这样是锯不开那玩意的
The alien bastards are tough.
这些外星垃圾很难搞的
You gotta u the stuff they u.
你要用他们用的工具
- See? All right. - All right.
- 看到了没 就这样搞 - 明白了
Oh, hey!
Glad you could join us. Afternoon.
这都下午了 可算把你盼来了
- Yeah. My alarm didn't go off. - Yeah, your alarm.
- 我的闹钟没响 - 是啊 是啊 你闹钟的问题
Look, just go stack that armor plating like I asked you.
听着 按我说的那样 把那些装甲堆起来就好
This is a huge deal for us.
这可是很大的一单生意
Attention, plea!
请注意
In accordance with executive order 396b,
根据行政令396-B
all post-battle cleanup operations
所有的战后清理行动
are now under our jurisdiction.
现在由我们负责
Thank you for your rvice. We'll take it from here.
多谢你们的劳动 从今以后这就归我们管了
Who the hell are you?
你是谁啊?
Qualified personnel.
我们是有资格的处理人员
Look, I have a city contract
听着 我是签了合同的
to salvage all this, okay, with the city, so--
负责清理城市里的这些玩意 我和市政府签了合同的
I apologize, Mr. Toomes, but all salvage operations
抱歉 图姆斯先生 但是现在所有的城市清理工作
are now under our jurisdiction.
治疗肠胃
都由我们负责了
Plea turn over any and all exotic materials
请交出你们所有收集的外星材料
that you've collected or you will be procuted.
否则你会受到起诉
Ma'am, what am--?
女士 你...
Plea. Come here. Hey, lady, come on.
请等一下
听我说
I bought trucks for this job.
素性为了干这活我买了卡车
I brought in a whole new crew.
还雇了一伙人
The guys have a family. I have a family.
他们都要养家糊口 我也要养活自己的家人
I'm all in on this. I could lo my hou.
我已经在这上面投入了一切 我不能就这么丢了房子
I'm sorry, sir. There's nothing I can do.
很抱歉 先生 对此我无能为力
Maybe next time, don't overextend yourlf.
淘米用冷水还是温水
下次 别这么不自量力了
What'd you say?
你说什么?
Yeah.
是啊
He's right. I overextended mylf.
他说得对 我是不自量力
- Hey, hey, hey. - Don't do it.
- 嘿 - 别乱来
Ah-ah-ah-ah. Put 'em down.
把枪放下
If you have a grievance,
如果你有什么意见
you may take it up with my superiors.
可以去找我的上级
Your superiors. Who the hell are they?
你的上级?你他妈的上级是谁啊?
A joint venture  between stark industries
史塔克工业与联邦政府共同建立的合资企业
and the federal government,  the department
灾害控制部
of damage control,  will overe the collection
将会监督 外星及其它特殊材料的
and storage of alien  and other exotic materials.
收集与存储过程
Now the assholes who made this mess are paid to clean it up.
所以现在政府让这个搞出烂摊子的混蛋来收拾残局 还付钱给他?
Yeah, it's all rigged.
是啊 都被他操纵了
围棋子 Experts estimate there are
专家估计 有超过1500吨的
over 1500 tons  of exotic material
外星材料
scattered throughout  the tri-state area.
分布在三州地区
Hey, chief!
头儿
We still have another load from yesterday.
我这还有一车昨天留下的东西
We're suppod to turn this in, right?
我们是不是应该把这些上交?
- I ain't hauling it. - It's too bad.
- 我是不打算搬过去了 - 真是太可惜了
We could have made some cool stuff from all that alien junk.
咱可以用这些外星垃圾造很多不错的玩意
I tell you what.
要我说
Let's keep it.
咱们就把它们留下来吧
The world's changing.
世界在改变
It's time we change too.
我们也是时候改变了
八年后
There you go, Mason.
成功了 梅森
中国第一颗人造卫星
Yeah!
是啊
Business is good.
生意不错
New York. Queens. It's a rough borough,
纽约 皇后区 这个街区治安不好
- but, hey, it's home. - Who you talking to?
- 但那是我的家 - 你在跟谁说话?
No one. Just making  a little video of the trip.
没呢 只是录一些这次旅行的短视频
- You can't show it to anyone. - Yeah, I know.
- 你应该知道 你不能把它给别人看吧 - 我知道的
Then why are you narrating  in that voice?
采芙蓉那你为什么还要给视频作解说呢
- Uh, becau it's fun. - Fun.
- 因为这挺有意思的 - "挺有意思"
So why do they call you happy?
为什么他们都叫你"哈皮"呢
Come on. I'm not carrying  your bags. Let's go.
快点 我不会帮你扛包的 我们走
Hey, should I go  to the bathroom before?
嘿 坐飞机前我是不是得先上个厕所
There's a bathroom on it.
飞机上有厕所
Whoa. No pilot? That's awesome.
哇 无人驾驶?这么酷啊
- Is that where you're gonna sit? - Yeah.
- 你就打算坐这么? - 对
This is your first time  on a private plane?
你这是第一次坐私人飞机么
My first time on any plane.
这是我第一次坐飞机
故人西辞黄鹤楼烟花三月下扬州Should it--? Should it be--? Should it be making that noi?
这个声音正常么?
Shh, shh, shh.
No one has actually told me
其实现在还没人跟我说清楚
why I'm in Berlin  or what I'm doing.
为什么要我来柏林 要我来干什么
Something about  captain America going crazy.
好像是什么 美国队长发疯了
- This is you. - Oh, we're neighbors?
- 你住这间 - 你住我隔壁啊?

本文发布于:2023-05-22 13:58:37,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/923550.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:外星   应该   玩意
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图