功夫熊猫完整中英文台词
---------------1------------PO的梦境开场---------------
Legend tells of[讲述]a legendary warrior who kung fu skill were a stuff[塞满,一大堆]of legend. He traveled the land in arch of worthy foes.
有一位传奇中的传奇战士,他的功夫出神入化,他翻山越岭寻凶觅敌。
I e you like to chew;maybe you should chew on my face.
你丫的挺喜欢吃啊!有种丫的就上我脸上来吃啊!
The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.Then he swallowed,and then he spoke:enough talk let's fight.He was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness[敬畏,出色]!
战士一言不发因为正忙着吃,然后一口吞下,开口道"别废话动手吧!"他的一招一式如此彪悍
他的敌人目不暇接,只有瞠目结舌的份儿。
He's too awesome 他太彪悍了!。太迷人了!
How can we repay you?我们何以回报?
There's no charge[免费]for awesomeness,or attractiveness.It matters[关系到]not how many foes he faced,they were no match for his foe-density.Never before had a panda been so feared,and so loved,even the most heroic heroes in all of the china-the furious five,bowed in respect of this great master.
彪悍不求回报,迷人更无所需,破瓦冲天!他征战无数,无人堪与匹敌,从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧,又让人如此爱戴,即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们,最令人望而生畏的战士也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下!
We shall hang out[闲逛].-我们该金盆洗手了
agreed!-没错!
<
洋蓍草
鹿胎膏的正确吃法But hanging out would have to wait,becau when you are facing a ten thousand demons of demon mountain,there's only one thing that it matters,and that's..
但金盆洗手谈何易,因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除,前途只有一条,那就是...
PO!
Get up!
You'll be late for work.
What?...
---------------2------------PO家里---------------
Po,get up!肥波,快起床!
Hey,Po,what are you doing up there?-肥波,你磨蹭啥呢?
<-没啥
Monkey,mantis,crane,viper,tigress,roar~~猴哥螳郞鹤儿小蛇虎妞
Po,let's go,you're late for work.
<
Sorry,dad!
Sorry doesn't make the noodles.对不起可变不出面条来.
And what are you doing up there,all that noi?你在楼上搞什么名堂稀里哗啦的?
Oh,nothing,just had a crazy dream.没什么,就是个乱七八糟的梦.
About what?
Uh?
What were you dreaming about?
What was I,ahhh,I was dreaming about
Noodles?You were really dreaming about noodles?面条?你真梦见面条了?
Uh yeh,what el would I be dreaming about?没错!不然还能梦见啥?
Thank you~~
...oh...careful that sharp.哦!小心!那个刀很锋利.
< son finally has the noodle dream.You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.This is a sign,Po.
哦!太让人高兴了!我儿子终于做了个面条梦了!哦你不知道我等这一刻都等了多久!-这是个好兆头!
You are almost ready to be entrust with the cret ingredient of my cret ingredient soup and then you’ll fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant.Just as I took it over from my father,who took it over from his father who won it from a friend in a game of Majiang.
我终于可以把我的秘之又秘私酿密汤的配方传给你了!这样你就能不辱使命继承这间饭馆了,就像我子承父业、父承爷业一样。这店可是爷爷来麻将从朋友手里赢来的!
Dad dad dad,it was just a dream.老爸,老爸,这不过是场梦。
No,it was THE dream.不!这是注定的梦!
We are noodle folk,blood runs though our veins
我们是面条世家,流淌着面条的血脉
But dad,didn't you ever,I don't know,wanna[等于want to]do something el?Something besides noodles.
可是,老爸,你有没有...有没有想过做点别的,除了面条之外的?
Actually when I was young and crazy,I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.
其实,我还是个愤青的时候,曾想过离家出走学做豆腐!
So why didn't you?-那你干吗不做?
Oh,becau it was a stupid dream,can you imagine me fu...no,we all have our place in this world,mine is here,and
-因为这是个黄梁蠢梦,你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?豆腐?别提了!我们各有其命,我就是面条命而你…
I know,is here.我知道了也是面条命
No,it’s at table2,5,7and12,rvice with a smile.
错!是2,5,7和12号桌的,别忘了微笑服务!同事因
()
---------------3------------JADE PALACE---------------
Well done,students,if you were trying to disappoint me,tigress you need more ferocity,monkey quicker speed,crane hike,viper
干得漂亮,徒弟们!可别让我失望。阿虎,力道要更强;皮猴,速度要更快;鹤儿更高小蛇细腻
Master Shifu!
What?
ahhh,it..it..it’s master oogway,he wants to e you.
-插什么嘴?-乌龟大师来了他想见您!
---------------4------------SACRED HALL OF WARRIOR---------------
Master oogway,you summoned me,is something wrong?
乌龟大师您召见我是出什么事了吗?
Why must something be wrong for me to want to e my old friend?
为何非要出事才能与老友相聚呢?
So,nothing is wrong?这么说,没出啥事?
Well,I didn’t say that.我倒也没这么说
You’您是说...
(oogway's breathing and puffing to blow out the candles one by one)
平淡人生You
I've had a vision,Tailung will return.我看见了些幻相,太郞会重现江湖.
That is impossible,he's in prison.这不可能,他还在牢里呢.
Nothing is impossible.万事皆有可能.
Zeng,fly to chor ghom prison,and tell them to double the guards,double the weapons,double everything,Tailung does not leave that prison
小曾,马上飞到桃岗天牢去,告诉他们看守加倍兵器加倍,什么都加倍,-确保太郎不会越狱!
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
有言:子欲避之,反促遇之!
We have to do something,we can't just let him march on the valley,and take his revenge.. he'll..he'll…
我们不能无动于衷。他说不定会来谷中泄愤,以报私恨
Your mind is like this water,my friend,when it is agitated,it becomes difficult to e,but if you allow it to ttle,the answer becomes clear
心如此水,老朋友!乱则不明,但若心如止水,答案便尽现眼前.
The dragon scroll.龙之卷轴.
It is time…是时候...
But who,who is worthy to be trusted with the cret to limitless power,to become the dragon warrior.
可传给谁?谁值得信任,能把这无限的力量交付与他,让他成为"龙战士"?
I don't know.我亦不知!
---------------5------------PO家的面档---------------
Excu me,excu 借光!抱歉!
-抱歉!对不起,请您原谅!什么?乌龟大师选龙战士?!今天!大伙们,大家们快去,去极宫,五杰之一要得到龙卷轴了!千年等一回啊!吃完就快去啊!这可是武林之中史无前例的盛世!别操心付账了,快去吧!
Po,where are you going?肥波你要去哪儿?
To the jade palace.去极宫.
面试衣服
But you're forgeting your noodle car!The whole valley will be there,and you'll ll noodles to all of them.
可你忘了你的面条车了!整个山谷的居民都会去,-你就可以大卖特卖了
lling noodles?u know I was kinda(有一点,有几分)thinking maybe I..-卖面?可是,老爸,我在想我可不可以...
yeh?
I was kinda thinking maybe I我在想我可不可以...
uh huh
Could also ll the bean buns,they’re...they’re about to go bad…
可不可以也顺道卖点冰棒,估计销量不错
That's my boy,I told you that dream was a sign?
真是个好孩子!我说过那个梦是个好兆头?
lad I 没错,去了再说吧
---------------6------------去JADE PALACE的路上---------------
uh yeh,almost there,就要到了,什么?!不会吧不!不!
Sorry Po,we'll bring you back a souvenir..
不好意思了肥波,我们会给你带纪念品的
No,I'll bring me back a souvenir不!我要自己带纪念品下来!
---------------7------------JADE PALACE的广场上---------------
It is a historic day,isn’t it,master Oogway?这是历史性的一天,是吧,乌龟大师?
Yes,and one I feared I would not live to e,are your students ready?
是啊!只要我一息尚存,我就不会错过的,你的徒弟们准备好了吗?
Yes,master Ooguay.好了!乌龟大师!
Now know this,old friend,whomever I choo will not only bring peace to the valley,but also to you.
老朋友,你得明白,不管我选了谁,不仅是给山谷带来平和,也是给你.
Let the tournament begin.现在宣布,比赛开始!
怎么回事?不!等等!我来了!等等!
Hey,open the door..let 嗨把门儿开开!让我进去!
Citizens of the valley of peace,it is my great honor to prent you tigeress,viper,crane,monkey, mantis——the furious five.
平和谷的居民们,我深感荣幸为你们介绍,虎妞、小蛇、鹤儿、皮猴、螳郞,"盛怒五杰".
Warriors prepare战士们!准备!
What no,peek a hole!
Ready for battle!登台竞技!
白降丹
Wow..look at that..哇噢!看看那个!
Hey,嗨!别档着我!
And finally master tigeress,believe me citizens,you have not en anything yet.最后出场的是虎妞大师,相信我,居民们,你们将大开眼界!
.
Master tigeress plays iron arms and the plates of death.
虎妞上场,为您表演空手入白刃.
I n the dragon warrior is among us!我感觉到"龙战士"就在我们中间!
Citizens of the valley of peace,master oogway will now choo the dragon warrior!平和谷的居民们,乌龟大师现在要甄选"龙战士"了!
< no ah...hahahah
什么?不不等等有了
Oh Po,what are you doing?肥波,你在干什么?
What does it look like I am doing?怎么看上去像个马桶?
Stop,stop,I'm going to e the dragon warrior.别动,我要去看"龙战士".
But I don't understand,you finally had the noodle dream.
我怎么没听明白,你不是做了面条梦了吗?
I lied,I don't dream about noodles,dad,I love kung fu u~~u~~~u~~~~~~u
我撒谎了,我压根没梦见过面条,老爸,我爱功夫!!!
Oh,come on son,let's get back to work.算了吧!儿子,还是做生意吧!好吧.
Ok~~~~~
---------------8------------PO落在OOGWAY面前---------------
Uh oh~~ahhhh~~~~ohhhhh~what's what are h..ok.. sorry..I just wanted to e who the dragon warrior was.
排列顺序出什么事儿了?我在...?你指什么啊?哦!对啊!对不起!我只是想看看谁才是"龙战士"
How interesting!真有意思啊!
Master,are you..are you pointing at me?大师您是指我吗?
<
Who?
You!
Me?
The univer has brought us the dragon warrior.上苍降"龙战士"予我们.
What?–panda什么?!--熊猫
What?-the furious five
What?-shifu
What?-mr.ping(panda's goo father)
Stop,wait,who told aster Oogway wait,that flabby panda can't possibly be the answer to our
problem,you were about to point at tigeress and that thing fell in front of her,that was just an accident.
停下来,等等,谁让你们...乌龟大师,等等,那只肥头大耳的破烂熊猫怎么可能就是...搞错了吧?你正要认定虎妞,结果那只破烂熊猫从天而降,这只是巧合!
There are no accidents.世间无巧合。
Forgive us master,we have failed you.请您原谅,师傅,我们让您失望了!
No,if the panda has not quit by morning,then I would have failed you.
不!要是明天那熊猫还没打退堂鼓,是我让你们失望了!
---------------9------------CHOR GHOM PRISON---------------
Ah~~ah~~ooo~~ooo~wait wait wait wait wait I bring a message,from master shifu等等!等等!我是信使,从师傅大师那儿来!
What,double the guard?Extra pre-caution,your prison may not be adequate?You doubt my prison curity?
无脊椎动物守卫加倍?!特别小心?!你的天牢不够严密?!你怀疑我天牢的安全?!
Absolutely not,shifu does,I'm just a mesnger.
绝对没有,师傅这么说,我就是个传话的
I'll give you a message for your master shifu,escape from chor ghom prison is impossible. impressive,isn't?
那么请你代我传个话给师傅,从桃岗天牢越狱绝不可能!,叹为观止吧?
是!是!叹为观止!相当的叹为观止!
One way in one way out,one thousand guards,and,one prisoner.
进道出路只有一条,千名守卫只为一囚.
Yes,except that prisoner is tailing.没错,只是那个囚徒是...太郎.
Take us down..送我们下去
<天哪
I,um,I'm just gonna(等于going to)wait here.我...我还是待在这儿吧
Heheh..it's nothing to worry about,it's at the raid..Hey,tough guy (i)
you hear,Oogway's finally gonna get someone the dragon scroll and it's not gonna be you!