《功夫熊猫1》中英文台词对照-校对版

更新时间:2023-05-22 11:06:54 阅读: 评论:0

传奇故事传颂着一名传奇武士他的功夫无人能敌。他浪迹江湖,行侠仗义。
Legend tells of a legendary warrior, who kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. He travelled the land in arch of worthy foes.
既然你这么爱吃,试吃看看我的拳头如何!
I e you like to chew. Maybe you should chew on my fist.
武士一言未发,因为他嘴里塞满了食物。然后他一口吞下,说:“少啰唆! 接招吧!”
属马The warrior said anything for his mouth was full. Then he swallowed. And then he spoke. Enough talk. Let's fight.  Shashabooey!
他的招招致命,敌人都被强光和恐惧弄瞎了眼睛!
He was so deadly in fact, that his enemies will go blind from over exposure to pure awesomeness.
我看不见了!      他武功盖世!
分手图My eyes!        He's too awesome!
也很有魅力。    我们该怎么报答你呢?
And attractive.  How can we repay you?
路见不平,拔刀相助,何足挂齿! 我去也!
There is no charge for awesomeness, or attractiveness.  Kabooey!
无论遇到多少对手,没有人可以打败他!从未有一个熊猫能像他一样既受人敬畏又受人爱戴。即使是打败天下无敌手的盖世五侠,也对他佩服得五体投地。
It mattered not how many foes he faced. They were no match for his bodacity. Never before had a panda been so feared, and so loved. Even the most heroic heroes in all of China, The Furious Five. Bowed in respect to this great master.
什么时候一起出去放松放松。    没问题!
We should hang out.          Agreed.
但现在不是放松的时候,面对石门山一万疯狂大军时,当务之急是……
But hanging out would have to wait. Cuz when you're facing the ten thousand demons of Demon Mountain. There is only one thing that matters, and that’s...
你该起床 不然要迟到了!            啥?!!
Po! Get up! You'll be late for work.    What?
阿波,快起床!          Po... Get up!
阿波,你在那干嘛呢?
Hey, Po. What are you doing up there?
没干嘛!      Ahh.. Nothing.
猴子!螳螂! 仙鹤!毒蛇!老虎!
Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Viper, Tigress ... Roarrrr!
阿波,快点,你要迟到了!
Po. Let's go. You're late for work.
我来了!    Coming!
对不起,老爸。Sorry Dad.
对不起又不能做面条。你刚才在楼上干嘛呢那么吵?
Sorry doesn't make the Noodles. What were you doing up there?  All that noi?
没什么,做了个疯狂的梦而已。
Oh...nothing. Just had a crazy dream.
关于什么的梦?你梦到什么了?
About what? Uh? What were you dreaming about?
我梦到……面条了
What I was dreaming Noodles.
面条? 你真的梦到面条了?
Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?
是啊,不然我还能梦什么?当心面汤很"降血脂食谱"
Ya, what el would I be dreaming about?
Oh, careful. That soup is - sharp!
太令人高兴了,我的儿子终于梦到了面条,你不知道为了这一刻,我已经等待了多久。这是个好兆头,阿波。
Oh... happy day. My son finally having the noodle dream. You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment. This is a sign, Po.
什么事情的兆头?Uh... a sign of what?
你就要准备好继承我的"大理道>rasion神秘配方汤"的神秘配方了,然后实现你的命运,接管这间餐馆。就像我从我父亲那继承,他又继承自他的父亲,又是他和朋友打麻将赢来的。
You are almost ready to be entrusted with the cret ingredient of my cret ingredient soup.
And then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant. Just as I took it over from my father who took it over from his father,who won it from a friend over in a game of mahjong.
老爸,别激动,不过是个梦。
悉尼旅游Dad, dad, dad. It was just a dream.
不,这不是一般的梦。我们是面条世家,血液里都流淌着面汤。
No, it was the Dream. We are noodle folk, broth runs through our veins.
但是,老爸,你有没有想过…… 去干点别的,比如除了做面条之外的什么事儿?
But Dad, didn't I don’  wanna do something el?  Something, beside noodles.
实际上,想当年我年轻气盛时,也曾想过要离家出走,去学做豆腐。
Actually, when I was young and crazy. I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.
为什么没去呢?So why didn't you?
因为那个梦想愚蠢得很,你能想象我做豆腐是什么样子吗?呵呵,豆腐?我绝不会干!我们都有自己的宿命,我的地盘就是这,而你的……
Oh, becau it was a stupid dream. Can you imagine me making tofu? Ha, ha, ha. Tofu No, we all have our place in this world. My is here and .. 白醋泡鸡蛋实验
我知道,也是这。I know "is here".
不对!是2长白山好玩吗 9 7号和12号桌!微笑服务哦!
No, it’s table 2, 5 ,7 and 12. Service with a smile.
干得好,徒弟们,你们让我失望的本领真好!娇虎,不够凶狠;大猴,加快速度;仙鹤,再高点;毒蛇,不够灵巧;螳螂……
Well done, students, if you were trying  to disappoint me. Tigress, you need more ferocity.  Monkey greater speed. Crane, height. Viper, subtlety.  
师父!
干嘛?What?
乌龟大师有请!
It...its Master Oogway, he wants to e you.
乌龟大师,您召见我?出了什么事?
Master Oogway, you summoned me?  Is something wrong?
一定得有要事,才能见见自己的老朋友吗?
Why must something be wrong for me to want to e my old friend?
这么说来……没事? So, nothing is wrong? 
我可没那么说Well, I didn't say that.
你是想说…… You were saying?
我有一个预感……泰狼要回来了。
I have had a vision. Tai Lung will return.
这不可能!他身处狱中!
That is impossible. He's in prison.
万事皆有可能! Nothing is impossible.
曾先生,火速飞去桃岗监狱,叫他们把狱守数量加倍,把武器加倍,把一切都加倍!绝不能让泰狼逃出来!
Zeng, fly to Chorh-Gom Prison. And tell them to double the guards, double the weapons, double everything. Tai Lung does not leave that prison.
是,师父! Yes, Master Shifu.
命中注定的事,躲也躲不过。
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
我们必须有所行动,如果泰狼真的回谷报仇,他会……他会……
We have to do something. We can't just have him march in the valley.  And take his revenge. He'll,

本文发布于:2023-05-22 11:06:54,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/923356.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:面条   继承   放松   豆腐   没有
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图