手术室英文

更新时间:2023-05-22 10:20:34 阅读: 评论:0

1.Good morning!
早上好!赏花灯的诗句
2.Good afternoon!
下午好!
合作英语3.Good evening!
晚上好!
4.I’m your primary nur.
我是您的责任护士。
5.What is your name plea?
  请问您叫什么?
6.Do you know what operation you will have?
  您知道你将要做什么手术吗?
7.Now I’m taking you into the operating table.just lie down.
  现在我推您进手术间,您只管躺好了。
8.Sit up carefully,support yourlf with your hands.
  小心地坐起来,用手扶好了。
9.Move onto the table slowly,and buttress with the fringe of the table.
  慢慢移到手术台上,扶着手术台边。
10.Take off your coat ,cover it on your body,and then lie down carefully.
11.Do you feel cold? Now I’m covering you with the mattress which will keep you warm.
  您觉得冷吗?我现在拿被子给您盖上保暖。
ggt偏高
12.In order to give you intravenous infusion during your operation, now I’m giving you a venipuncture and leave a trocar in your vein.
  为了术中给您静脉输液,现在我要给您静脉穿刺,还要留一个套管针在血管里。
再坚持一下13. The pinhead of the trocar is big,so it will hurt you.
  套管针的针头有些粗大,会有些疼。
14.It’s ok. Now just lie down here and wait for the doctors.
plus什么意思
  好了,现在就好好躺着等大夫过来。
15.This trocar can be effective for four days, so when you’re back to your ward, you don’t have to get venipuncture everyday.
  套管针四天有效,所以您回到病房后不需要每天都要静脉穿刺了。
16.If you any questions about anaesthesia,you can ask your anaesthetist.
  如果您对麻醉有什么问题,都可以问您的麻醉师。
17.If you feel ill,just tell me.
如果您觉得不舒服,就跟我说。
18.If you feel hurt,just tell me.
如果您觉得疼了,就跟我说。
19.Too tight?All right,I’ll loon it .
太紧了?好的,我松开点儿。
20.You are going to have general anaesthesia,so during the operation you will not feel anything.
  您会全身麻醉,手术期间不会有感觉。
21.Take it easy. The doctor who will operate on you is very experienced and considerate.
  别担心。给您做手术的大夫很有经验和耐心。
22.It’s hard to say. It depends on operation procedures and your recovery from the anaesthesia. I imagine that it will take about 2 hours.
  红枸杞这很难说。要看手术进展和您从麻醉中苏醒的情况。我估计大概2个小时左右吧。
23. Deep breath and relax.
  深呼吸,放松。
24. Ture over and lie sideways. Keep stabile or it may be dangerous.
  翻身,侧躺着。保持不动,否则可能会有危险。
25.Very good!
元宵要煮多久  非常好!
26. I have to tie up your left\right arm in order to ensure your safety.it may be uncomforta
ble,but I have to do so.
  我必须将您的左/右胳膊绑牢,以保证您的安全。可能会有些不舒服,但我必须这样做。
27.Now the personnel will take you back to your ward.
  现在有工作人员送您回病房。
28.Have a good rest.
好好休息。
29.Follow the advices of your primary nur in your ward which will help you recuperate early.
  遵守您病房的责任护士给您的建议,这会有助您早日康复。
30.In ca of any questions ask any of the staff in your ward.We will be glad to offer you our help.
  有任何问题都可以问病房的护士,我们很乐意帮助您。
31.Wish you good day.
  祝您今天顺利。
会计题目32.You are welcome.
  您别客气。

本文发布于:2023-05-22 10:20:34,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/923304.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:病房   护士   手术   静脉   套管   责任   大夫
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图