-Oh, Drake. -I'm sorry, Amber. 崔克 抱歉,安柏
It's like Brad to have to have the last word. 布莱就是这样子,嘴巴不认输刘关张桃园三结义
Sorry I'm late. What happened? 抱歉,我迟到了,怎么样?
We wanna e the end. 我们在看结局
如何做面包I want you, Drake. 我要你,崔克
I know you do. 这个我知道
But we can never be together that way. 但我们永远不可能会有结果的
What? 什么?
There's something I never told you. 有件事我一直没有告诉你
I'm actually your half-brother. 我是你的异母哥哥
So what happens next? 那后来怎么样呢?
I get the medical award for parating the Siame twins. 我帮连体婴动分割手术 得了医学奖
Then Amber and I go to Venezuela to meet our other half-brother, 然后我跟安柏去委内瑞拉 找另外一个异母哥哥雷蒙…
...where I find the world's biggest emerald. It's really big. …我找到了世界最大的翡翠 那真的很大
But it's curd. 但受了诅咒
So cool! 好酷喔
God, that is good TV! 天啊,真是个好节目
God, that is good TV! The One Where Dr. Ramoray Dies
God, that is good TV! 六人行 第2季 第18集 瑞摩瑞医生之死
Pheebs, play with me! 菲菲,跟我玩嘛
This game is grotesque! 不,这种游戏太畸型了
Twenty armless guys joined at the waist by a 居然把二十个手无寸铁的男人 串成一长条…
...forced to play soccer forever? …被迫无止境地踢足球
Hello? Human rights violation! 简直是侵害人权嘛
Don't feel so bad. 不要为他们难过 等他们踢完足球之后…
...I break out the plastic women and everybody has a good time. …我把小塑胶妞拿出来 大家都会非常开心的呀
五花肉焖土豆Why don't you play with your roommate? 你干嘛不跟你室友玩?
He's not a big fan of foosball. 他不爱玩桌上足球
Are we not getting along with the new boy? 你跟那个新来的处得不好吗?
No, he's all right. He spends most of his time in his room. 不是啊,他很好,只是 多数的时间都关在房间里
That's becau you haven't gotten to know him. 我想那也许是因为 你没有花时间去了解他
Let's remedy that, shall we? 我们来补救,好不好?
-We don't need to. -lt'll be fun! 我们不需要补救 要啊,会很好玩的
What was that? 什么事?
I thought it'd be fun if we had beers and got to know each other. 我只是想我们三人来喝点啤酒 彼此了解一下会很有意思
All right. 好呀正太音
Oh, good! Okay. 听起来不错
Oh, no! I have to go, becau I'm 不行,我得走了 因为我还要赶去…九一八事变手抄报
... my Green Eggs and Ham discussion group. …“绿蛋与火腿”的研讨会
Tonight, it's "Why he would not eat them on a train." 今天晚上主题是… “为什么不在火车上吃呢?”
-Have fun! Bye! -That was so lame. 好好玩,拜 好烂的藉口
I know. 我知道
Okay, talk to him. 你跟他谈
So you think that Speed Racer guy gets a lot of ? 你想那个赛车手 被开了多少罚单啊…?
That's good. So who broke up with who? 好笑…谁甩了谁啊?
I broke up with her. 我甩了她呀
She actually thought Sean Penn was the capital of Cambodia. 她真的以为 西恩潘是高棉的首都
When everybody knows that the capital of 有没有搞错? 大家都知道高棉的首都是…
It's not Sean Penn. 不是西恩潘
I got a funny one. 好,我有个好笑的
My last girlfriend, Tilly. We're eating breakfast, right? 好,我前任的女友叫提莉 我们在吃早餐
查询成考成绩
I made the pancakes. Like, 50 pancakes. 我做了很多薄松饼 大概有五十多个吧
All of a sudden, she turns to me and says, " 突然间她转过来 她就说艾迪…
... I don't wanna e you anymore." …我不想再跟你见面了
It was literally like she had reached into 那就好像是 她把手伸进我的胸膛里…
... ripped out my heart and smeared it all over my life! …挖出了我的心 把我的生活搞得乱七八糟的
There was this incredible abyss and I'm falling. 那就像我面前有一个深渊 我就一直往下掉
I keep falling and I don't think I'm ever gonna stop! 我就一直往下掉 永无止境地往下掉
That wasn't such a funny story. 这个故事不太好笑,是不是?
And a crusty old man Said I'll do what I can 一个坏脾气老头说我尽量
And the rest of the rats Played maracas 其他老鼠开始摇响葫芦
That's it! Thanks! Good night. 唱完了,谢谢,晚安
Phoebe's got another job, right? 菲比有别的工作吧?
Great t tonight, Pheebs. 唱得很好,菲菲副乡长
I know. 我知道
We should get going. 我想我们该走了
We should too. I've got patients at 8 in the morning. 我们也该走了 明天早上八点还有病人
You know how we always stay at your apartment? 知道吗?我在想 我们老是在你那边过夜
I thought tonight we'd stay at my place. 或许今晚改住我那边啊
I don't know. I don't have my jammies. 我不知道,我没有带我的睡衣
You don't need them. 或许你不需要
My baby sister, ladies and gentlemen. 我的小妹妹,各位先生女士
Shut up. I'm happy. 闭嘴,我很快乐
Oh, this is so nice! I have to make a speech. 这太棒了 我必须说几句话
Of all the guys that Monica has been with, and that is 我只是想说,在摩妮卡 交过的为数众多的男友当中…
...I like you the best. …我最喜欢你了
Thank you, Pheebs. That's very sweet. 谢谢你,菲菲,嘴真甜
You hear that? 听到了吗?
She likes me best. And apparently, there have been a lot. 她最喜欢我 而且你显然阅人无数
Not a lot. 没有啦
Phoebe's kidding. Phoebe's crazy. 菲比在说笑吧,菲比是疯子
Phoebe's dead. 菲比死定了
I'm looking for Eddie Manoick. 我来找一位曼艾迪
损益类科目借贷方向
He's not here right now. I'm Chandler. 他现在不在 我叫钱德
Can I take a Or a fish tank? 要我帮你留话 还是…拿鱼缸呢?
Thanks. 谢了
Come on in. 请进
I'm Tilly. 我叫提莉