Better call Saul S1E1
1、 Finnish 辐射表比较容易混淆,但台词中出现了,就简单记下来,是芬兰语的意思。
2、 He has been working on effect of electromagnetic fields on zebra fish.
全图网美女中文意思:他一直都在研究电磁场对斑马鱼的作用
Zebra fish:斑马鱼
Effect of sth on sth:某物1对某物蓝宝石多少一克拉2庞蒂的作用
3、 Go, reimbur yourlf:
酬劳下你自己(拿去!)
4、 I don’t expect you to go out of pocket.
我没想过让你自己掏腰包。
5、 You look peaked.
你看上去很憔悴
特殊字符6、 You’ve got to cash out.
你得撤资。
7、 You know I’m going to beat this.
你知道我一定会挺过去。
8、 You proceed from fal principles and your argument is built on quicksand.
你是在从错误的原理中推论,并且你的论点基础不稳
9、 In order to pay out my share, suppo my partners are forced to liquidate the firm.七下英语作文
为支付我的份额,假使我的合伙人需要清算公司。。
10、 My clients are out in the cold and my cas are scattered to the wind.
我的客户被扫地出门,我的案子也都要玩完。
11、 What happens to the cronies in your mailrooms?
那么你的邮件收发室的那些密友怎么办?
双一流
12、 Your friends, a promising career, over and done with.
你的那个朋友,本来有大好前途,现在也要玩完。
经期能喝黑咖啡吗
13、 All the more reason not to tear it down just for a little bit of cash.
所以更加没有必要为了一点小钱而毁了一切。
14、 I’m going to under.
我快完蛋了
15、 I might as well head down to skid row and ll plasma.
我还不如去平民窟那里卖血(赚得多)
16、 Money is beside the point.
钱不是问题